Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anu BansalYour feedback matters!
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
She s having fibroid problem. And she is 7 months pregnant. Is there chances for this again when she is pregnant again ?
Hello sir. Whether in first sex shall we have pregnancy that to after one month like if sex has taken in Feb 18 and pregnancy will be on March 18 whether is it possible to have pregnancy. Please suggest me.
Hi I am a 31 years women with 101 kg weight. I have pcod problem. I have 2 yes kid. Just now I have started taking garcinia fruit extract to lose weight. Can I take it and pl suggest me good diet sheet to reduce my weight and solve my pcod.
As your pregnancy progresses, changing positions may become necessary for your comfort. After the fourth month of pregnancy a woman may notice feeling dizzy or nauseated while lying flat on her back. This is related to the weight of the growing uterus pressing on major blood vessels. Positions may need to be altered at this time.
A water-based lubricant may be used during intercourse if necessary.
During intercourse, you should not feel pain. During orgasm, your uterus will contract. If you have any contractions that are painful or regular, contact your doctor. Also, discontinue intercourse and call your doctor immediately if you have heavy vaginal bleeding (light spotting is normal) or if your water breaks (nothing should enter the vagina after your water breaks).
Talking to your partner about how you are feeling about sex and any concerns you have will help you stay comfortable. Also, encourage your partner to communicate with you, especially if you notice changes in your partner's responsiveness. Communicating can help you both better understand your feelings and desires.
Drinking hot chocolate is not only about its delicious taste or only keeping us warm during winter nights. It has many benefits to our overall health.
Cocoa powder in chocolate is a wonderful source of flavonoids. Flavonoids are rich in antioxidants which slow down aging process and protect the skin. Antioxidants present in flavonoids also fight free radicals in our body, hence protect us against cancer and other unwanted infections.
Hot chocolate also contain phytochemicals known as theobromine which improves blood flow to brain. This results in increased brain activity and stimulates memory power. It helps to fight against dementia and also helps the patients who already suffer from dementia. Improved blood flow also lowers blood pressure and improves heart health.
Mood lifting hot chocolate is also a good source of various minerals like potassium, manganese, magnesium, copper and iron.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Im pregnant and itz 28 days now. Suggest me some natural ways for abortion ,without consulting a doctor. Im in a critical situation I need a useful answer plzzz.
My last periods date was 16 feb. It was last on 21 But today again very light bleeding and cramping started.
I have periods cycle of 24-38 days. L have abnormal facial and body hair growth.in usg no evidence of pcod, bt hormonal correction is recommended. My mother and her sisters have facial hair growth. I used ginnet 35 tablet for 9 months. Please suggest one medicine to treat this.
Foods to avoid during menstruation cycle
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have sex with my gf 3 month ago with using condom. After that she have 2 month regular period, but this month period is 6 days late. So what is the problem.
I have missed my mensuration of this month It should have come on 24th of may but it didn't. Actually I have sex with my husband on 6th of may but I have tested my urine on4th of june and that was negative but still I'm waiting for my mensuration. It is too late approx 15 days .plss tell me and give some suggestions.
1. Get the right cholesterol tests:
Check NMR particle sizes for cholesterol by asking your doctor for this test at Labcorp or LipoScience. You want to know if you have safe light and fluffy cholesterol particles, or small dense, artery damaging cholesterol particles. A regular cholesterol test won't tell you this.
2. Check for Metabolic Syndrome:
• Do you have a fat belly? Measure you waist at the belly button and your hips at the widest point -- if your waist/hip is greater than 0.8 if you are a woman or 0.9 if you are man, then you have a problem
• If you have small LDL and HDL particles, you have metabolic syndrome.
• If your triglycerides are greater than 100 and your HDL is less than 50, or the ratio of triglycerides to HDL is greater than four, then you have metabolic syndrome.
• Do a glucose insulin challenge test.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet. Eat a diet with a low glycemic load, high in fiber, and phytonutrient and omega-3 rich. It should be plant based, and you should consume plenty of good quality protein such as beans, nuts, seeds, and lean animal protein (ideally organic or grass fed).
5. Get Good Quality Sleep. Sleep is essential for healing your body, maintaining balanced blood sugar, and your overall health.
6. Use Supplements to Support Healthy Cholesterol Particle Size. These include:
• A multivitamin including at least 500 mcg of chromium, 2 mg of biotin and 400 mg of lipoic acid. For most you will take three capsules twice a day.
• 1000 mg of omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) twice a day.
• 2000 IU of vitamin D3 a day at maximum. (Some people recommend less -- consult your doctor.)
• 1200 mg of red rice yeast twice a day.
• 2-4 capsules of glucomannan 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
• Broad-range, balanced concentration of plant sterols. You will usually take one capsule with each meal.
7. Consider Using High Dose Niacin or Vitamin B3. This can only be done with a doctor's prescription. It is useful to help raise HDL cholesterol, lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase particle size.
8. Use Low-Dose Statins ONLY If You Have Had Heart Disease or are a male with multiple risk factors, while carefully monitoring for muscle and liver damage.
By ejaculating the sperm over the vagina or over the vagina layer, is there chances of getting pregnancy?
If I do sex with my girl friend with out a condom but don't release the sperm in her vagina instead on her breast or elsewhere. Would she get pregnant or not?
I am 25 year old, female faced miscarriage torch test reslut rubella igg 179 iu/ml rubella igm <10 au/ml cytomegalovirus igg 84.10 u/ml cytomegalovirus igm <5 u/ml medicine- 5mg folic acid one tablet per day please interpret this result and guide me.
I had unprotected sex and I'm breastfeeding 3 months old baby. I don't want to get pregnant. What medicine should I have.
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria help us to digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain to function.
Thus, it is essential to have a healthy gut, by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria. There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, and vegetables, etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy.
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating it is advisable to increase intake of fiber and drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminative foods soothe the digestive system of the body. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look, but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier.
This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil to olive oil and notice the difference.