Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Mehta
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali MehtaYour feedback matters!
Doctor was very nice calm and very well behaved and provide accurate soultion overe problem
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I am 19 years and have myopia disorder with numbers -5 and -5.5 now. Can this be reduced by laser treatment? Or is that treatment safe?
I had a recent complete eye check up at a renowned hospital. All the parameters including retina where absolutely normal. There was only a small change in my eye numbers prescription. The number had in fact reduced by 0.5. On checking my eye pressure the doctor told me that the pressure was slightly high and gave me some eye drops for dryness. However, while doing the eye pressure check up, the bright round circle image which I was supposed to see in the machine has formed an after image in my right eye even when I keep my eyes closed. This image also forms when I slightly close my right eye. However when I completely open my eyes the image subsides. I can see the image whenever I blink my eyes. The concerned doctor who had done this test in the hospital said that this nothing to worry about and shall go. However, it is now more than two months since I had got my eyes checked the image is still forming whenever I close my right eye. Please advice.
I have many problem so many eyes you watching TV per day but continued water like water so old help me so consider that time plz.
Mere ko left eye se black dot dekhai deta h or mere white hair bhi hote ja rahe h aisa kyu? Please answer me.
I am a myopic and cataract patient, at the age of 51, I want to get my eyes operated by phaco (ioc) method. Is it suitable for me to implant multi focal lens? some people have asked me not to do so because it glares and causes problem in driving and have asked me to use simple single length lenses instead. After surgery it is generally observed that -0.5 spherical and 0.5 cylindrical spectacles are given, is it practically possible to avoid this?
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!