Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. A.K JainYour feedback matters!
L3/l4 disturb in nerves so right leg calf mussle pen last 4 years. Also inject on l3/l4 at hinduja hosp. But not progress.
Sir my sister aged 32 years is going under total hip replacement. I much confused about prosthetic which one to go for Ceramic with poly or Ceramic on Ceramic Please advice which one is better.
I am suffering for leg joint pain. And last week a atack electric shot. So please get me a simple sagucation for my post thanks.
I have a pain on my neck since one month and I have used pain relief ointment for that but it doesn't have me any pain relief what should I do now?
My mother is 75 years old. Ten years back she had tkr on right side and now want to do the same surgery on left knee which pain is intolerable. Kindly suggest that at this age is it advisable to go for the surgery.
I have pain in my legs the pain comes when I run so please help me out And my foot arch is also not gud.
4 days back I developed pain in shoulder (torso). Here is details of my condition 12th April 2016: Shoulder pain started at 3pm. At 7pm I checked fever it was 99.1 which continued till morning of 13th April. 13th April 2016: Shoulder pain continued through day. Fever at 9am was 99.3. Took medicine crocin (paracetamol) at 9am. Fever dropped after an hour. Developed two boils (transparent in colour) one on left side of shoulder and other one on left side of wrist. At 8pm fever was back and was 102. Took medicine Crocin (Paracetamol) at 9: 30pm, Took levo Cetirizine 5mg at 10pm, took Ranitidine 150mg at 10: 30pm, took Fever dropped within couple of hours had no fever till 4pm of 14th April 2016.14th April 2016: Shoulder pain continued through day. Fever at 4pm was 100. Took medicine crocin (paracetamol) at 4pm. Fever dropped after an hour. Developed lot of boils all over body (above thigh) (transparent in colour). Developed sore throat in the afternoon. Had 100 fever and backpain throughout night. Had pain in eyes. 15th April 2016: Shoulder pain, pain in eyes and backpain continues in the morning as I am writing this mail. Body temperature (fever) is normal. Have taken no medicine since 4pm of 14th April.
Every morning I wake up with a pain in back and side on left. Usually during the day it's gone but comes back again next morning. I study most of the time lying on my bed on stomach and putting a pillow under my chest resting on elbows. Is this the cause? Does this posture have any other negative effects on health, I frequently have stomach cramps and sometimes heavy feeling of chest bones.
1 months back, I have fallen while walking through the steps, since then I am facing a mere problem with my knee. I have also consulted a regional doc but nothing happened.
I am 33, years old and noticing swelling in my feet kindly tell wh. Could be the reason for this is. It bcoz of sitting. For long hours or something. Else. Rt.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.
I have a back pain in last 2 months ,i am 20 years old, have if got any relief. What should I do now?
Is there no treatment for tennis elbow other than eating pain killers. Is diclofenac a banned drug, then why is it prescribed.
I am suffering from severe back pain for past three months. I feel acute pain sometimes in the lower back. Please suggest something.
Hi Sir/Mam One day one of my friend mother is fasting and she took pain killer on the same day and she died. How it happened we don`t no please tell me the reason?
I have been through spine surgery following potts' spine. Is there a chance to reoccur as I have completed att course for 8 month?
The pain that is associated with arthritis has been well documented. As a matter of fact, it is widely known that arthritis drastically reduces the joy in which a person can go about his or her daily life. However, while the condition may not be reversed, it can be improved with the help of the ancient system of medicine that is Ayurveda.
The field of Ayurveda may put forth solutions to problems such as arthritis, and it is to be kept in mind that the potential of these solutions is to not only improve the problem, but to better the overall health of a person. This has been well proven and documented multiple times over.
The age-old remedies of Ayurveda
- When a person is affected by arthritis, he or she should make the time to undergo a body massage, which makes use of either mustard or sesame oil. Over the course of the massage, the joints whichare afflicted by arthritis can be given more time and focus.
- Ayurveda places a strong focus on the dietary intake of a person. For one who has an issue with arthritis, it is strongly recommended that juices from citrus fruits such as orange and lemonshould be consumed. The reason for this is that the vitamin C which is present in the citrus family of fruits goes a long way in improving the situation.
- A person should also fast if he or she is physically strong enough to perform this task. This is because the process of fasting does a lot to clean out the system and reduces the impurities a person may have.In order for the body to repair well, it should be given a sufficient chance to rest.
- Sleep which is disjointed or inadequate should be replaced by forming habits which are favourable in giving a person sound and fulfilling sleep. The beneficial effects will show in about a few weeks.
- When it comes to health, a lot of issues a person faces in general are due to consuming the wrong kinds of foods. It should not come as a surprise at all that this is also the case when it comes to the problem of arthritis. As a result, a person who is arthritic should stay away from foods which are fried, hot and spicy, as such foods have a great ability to cause trouble.