Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Dermatologic Surgery Small
Ear Lobe Repair
Line and Wrinkle Smoothing
Hair removal is a time-consuming daily routine for many people. While traditional methods such as waxing, tweezing and shaving are effective for removing the hair, they do not provide long-term solutions for hair removal never mind all those bumps, nicks and ingrown hairs! with the advancing technologies, why not resort to laser hair reduction! the appeal of laser hair reduction stems from its effectiveness, efficiency and convenience. Have a look at the benefits of laser hair reduction listed by us:
1. Treatments are quick. Laser hair reduction treatments are quicker than you might expect.
2. You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. Also the results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
3. You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair reduction is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hair.
4. You will save time. Laser hair reduction eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
5. No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair reduction, you can shave between sessions if needed.
Book your appointment today: 011 42060310, 011 41064678, 09560370555, 09899356518
Hair is every person's crowning glory. Some people are born with luscious locks while others have to work hard at maintaining them. Though hair is typically considered to be dead cells, there are many things that could go wrong. Exposure to pollutants and stress are leading causes for hair fall and premature graying. Dandruff and lice are another common problem. Tea tree oil can be very effective when it comes to treating these problems and can even help boost hair growth.
Here are a few ways you can use tea tree oil.
- To clean your hair: Tea tree oil has natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. To benefit from this, add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo; you can use this to shampoo your hair as you would normally do. This will also help prevent dandruff.
- To boost hair growth: This oil helps nourish hair follicles and unclogs pores on the scalp. However, tea tree oil is very strong and should never be used in its pure form. Mix a few drops of the oil with any carrier oil such as coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil and massage well into the scalp. Leave on for a few hours and then wash it off with shampoo. You could also warm the carrier oil a little before using it.
- To treat a dry scalp: Tea tree oil moisturizes the scalp and prevents it from drying out. It can also be used to relieve itching. Mix 1-2 drops of tea tree oil with half a cup of jojoba oil and massage into the scalp for 10-15 minutes. After a few hours, shampoo your hair normally. Oiling your hair regularly with this mixture will keep your scalp soft and moisturized. You can also mix a few drops of tea tree oil with your conditioner to relieve itching.
- Hair mask: Using a hair mask once a week is a good way to add luster to your locks. To make your own hair mask mix a cup of plain yogurt with 10 drops of argan oil, 2 tablespoons of honey and a few drops of tea tree oil. Apply this mixture directly on your scalp and massage in gentle. Leave for ten minutes and rinse out thoroughly. Alternatively you could add a few drops of tea tree oil to any store bought hair mask as well.
A word of caution; some people can be allergic to tea tree oil. Hence it is a good idea to do a patch test on your elbow before using it on your scalp.
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin