Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"
I am having bilateral heel pain. and having left ankle tb. Also have vit d3 deficiency. Whats the treatment of heel pain. Please
From few days I am felling dry mouth and More urine ,and dry cough my age is 25 approx what are the sumptuous.
Hello doc, my sister is suffering from diabetes. She is having glucose level in blood 330. And she is suffering from breathing problem. Tell me your advice for it.
Sir my friend' s sister is suffering from tuberculosis in left knee from 6 month and day by day it is getting complicated to suffer please help.
Hello Dr. I have 3.8 old Son. He has a cough and I have given amrolite s syrup 4 ml. N my husband also given amrolite s by mistake again.
Hi sir. I wanna know about tb disease and suffering from headache and stomach ache and can you suggest me best cure.
I have sinus problem since childhood. Last few months ago I had my right part of face pain like right eye, nose,ear, neck etc. I went to doctor and he gave me medicine. I was good after taking medicine. Now the same problem has started again. I feel feverish all the time. If I stay in a AC room my whole body pain. What should I do? please give me any medication or advice.
What is the treatment for liquid formation around lungs? What are the recommended tests for the same?
I am having a problem of cough in my throat from last 1 week, how can I get rid off this health problem?
My 3 year old son has had cold and cough three times back to back in the past 2 months. For the 1st time, he was given levolin and it became okay after 3 days. For 2nd time (happened after a week), levolin did not work, and hence nebulization (budecort levolin) along with Azee200 (antibiotic) was given. It became ok after 3 days. For 3rd time (happened again after a week from 2nd), we first gave him ayurvedic medicine. He started having fever and hence gave him antibiotic again for 5 days. Till antibiotic was on, he was neither having fever not cough. Immediately after stopping antibiotic, his cough started. Now its been near to 3 weeks, the cough has not gone completely. He normally does not cough in the day. Either when he is playing/running or laughing, then he starts coughing or during night he coughs 2-3 times (4-5 coughs continuously). What should I do? I am really worried.
My name is DIpak. I am 42 year old having severe asthma problem with rhynaties. I Am getting treatment since last 20 years. I am using formetol with levosalbutamol inhalation and montelukast with levocetrigen tab daily. But last 3 to 4 months I am observing recurrent attack ìs going on after taking all these medicines. So what I will do.
Hello my 10 years old son is suffering from asthma. Usko din me do baar inhaler lene ko doctor ne btaya hi. Kya ye itne chote bache ke liye safe hi? iska koi side effect to nhi. Inhaler khale pet lete hi ya khana kha bhi le sakte hi. Or dono dose ke beech kitna gap hona chahiye. Please tell me soon.
My face was clean before MDR tb but I was patient of MDR tb during 2013 to 2015 period so my face have so much pimple and dard sign any suggestion for removing pimple.
For any queries please contact me privately. Regards