Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivaji
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. ShivajiYour feedback matters!
There is a little blooding after two months of pregnancy. Is any tension here. Pls suggest me doctor.
Every person has different ways of expressing emotional love to their romantic partner. There are 5 basic ways in which people express their love. Knowing your and your partners' preferred style of expressing and receiving love, can save many relationships from turning sour.
1. ACTS OF SERVICE: You might be telling your partner how much you love them, but they are expecting some action on those words. Doing odd jobs like helping around the house, dropping the children to school, paying the bills can go a long way in helping the relationship going to the next level of intimacy. Your partner may just prefer to get some extra help from you to acknowledge that you love them.
2. WORDS OF APPRECIATION: You would have noticed that your partner puts in a lot of hard work to make 2 ends meet or get the house in order. Just noticing is not enough. Let them know how much you appreciate their effort in making your life comfortable and peaceful. Words like Thank You for putting the kids to bed, You really worked hard for us to be able to go on this vacation.Such words cost nothing, but the effect on your partner can be enough to earn you some brownie points. Remember to come across as genuine and not forced.
3. RECEIVING GIFTS: Seema always felt appreciated when her husband gave her a gift. But her husband Raj, didn't know that. His "I Love You" didn't make any sense to Seema and she felt unloved. When Raj discovered that his wife preferred gifts over words of appreciation, his married life became much smoother than before. Showing sensitivity to your partners' preferred language of love can help you bridge the communication gap too.
4. QUALITY TIME: Some people just like to spend time together just talking. Most men pride themselves at reading the newspaper, watching TV and listening to their wives all together. But that is not enough for her. Just listening and holding a conversation with her and looking at her eyes to show that you are there for her can fill her tank of love for that day. A sure shot way to impress your partner. If your husband is a sports person, then tagging along to his sports club and showing interest or playing his sport will win you his love and attention. Make sure that you are not chatting on the mobile while he regales you with his stories of winning the game.
5. PHYSICAL TOUCH: We have long known the emotional power of touch. A warm touch, hug, or a kiss can melt any person. If your partner responds better to this expression of love then this will be your route to winning their heart. Sexual intercourse, holding hands while walking together and keeping a hand on the shoulder are all expressions of physical touch.
So become that scientist and discover what is your language of love and which language works best for your romantic partner and see your love blossom.
Click on private chat if you want to know more.
I am 21 years old and now I am doing studies plus business. I love to play computer games love to watch movies. Also I like to be fit go to gym.
I am a 25 years old lady. And pursuing CA. It often happens that as my exams are nearer I get panicked and feel stressed and exhausted. N as a result I end up giving up n flunking in the exams. This has been happening for the last 6-7 months. N my exams are only 1 n half months away. N this is giving me even more panic attacks. Please guide me on some really short term n effective medicine. I have been doing meditation n pranayam. They have helped to a certain level. But I really think dat I should go for some medicine now. Else I am going to flunk again. Please reply as early as possible. Thanking you in anticipation.
I am suffering from fever last two days ago. When turn My eyes eyes or pain and also body pains so which tablet s Are Better for me.
My husband is involved with some other woman, I caught him red handed, I changed and he confessed, now he begging my forgiveness but I have a doubt it is from his heart or not. What should I do? Should I forgive him, should I maintain distance from him or what should I do? Please help me, I am extremely confused and disturbed.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.