Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seethalakshmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SeethalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hi, my girlfriend has very serious problem of discharging and heavy regular flow of white pani. I have consulted with many doctors and also used many medicines but we didn't getting any result. Now a days she feeling mo much pain in her vagina and also heavy flow and itching too. By advice of a consult nowadays I'm giving her Dhaniya Water (home remedies) but from starting of the day taking it she feels the flow got very thick and dark also. She facing the same problem from so long and she has very weak by her physical health. Many doctors advised us that this problem caused by her weakness but many suggest us that she got weak by this problem. She is a working women and with this problem she can not be survive. Please suggest.
I'm 24 years old female. Im having regular periods of 28 days cycle .Actually my problem is during an intercourse my husband is saying that he can not insert his penis onto my vaginal hole completely as he was feeling some blockage there .what was this problem about. How I should be treated kindly explain me the reason for that blocking problem, im really feeling tensed .is that a serious problem, can I get pregnant or not .please help me doctor.
This is my 3 years of married life and i still don't have a single child . what should i do ? please advice.
Motor neuron diseases are a group of conditions that cause the nerves in the spine and brain to progressively lose function. It can appear at any age, but most patients are over 40 years old at diagnosis. It affects men more than women. Motor neuron diseases are a group of conditions that cause the nerves in the spine and brain to progressively lose function. It can appear at any age, but most patients are over 40 years old at diagnosis. It affects men more than women.
I have many times trying to conceived but always negative sign we have planning for baby tell me what to do I have all tests but all are accurate normal Pls give me suggestion.
My wife is 3 month during her pregnancy. She has frequent acid reflux symptoms and no desire to eat. Last one week she has got mouth ulcers too. How should I take care of her during this time.
I am 20 year old female now I am pregnant my period date may 28 now i dont want baby how to achieve abortion safely at home.
Most couples look forward towards completing their family with a child. However, getting pregnant isn’t easy for everyone. The inability to conceive a child despite having unprotected sexual intercourse for a year is termed as infertility. Infertility can be caused due to issues related to both man and woman's health.
Reasons behind infertility in women
- Ovulation disorders: Many women suffer from hormonal disorders such as PCOD which prevents the formation of egg by the ovaries as per the monthly cycle. If the ovaries do not release eggs at the right time, sperm cells will have nothing to fertilize. Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are two other common hormonal disorders that can affect ovulation. In addition to this, your ovulation cycle can get adversely affected by eating disorders, exercising too much or an injury.
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage: The ovaries are connected to the uterus through fallopian tubes. Once an egg is released by the ovaries it must pass through these tubes to reach the uterus where it can be fertilized. In some cases, a woman may have a damaged fallopian tube as a result of pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis or any other problem. In such cases, the inflammation and scarring can restrict the egg’s movement and keep it from being fertilized.
- Poor egg quality: It is important that the health of the egg must also be considered as a poor quality egg can cause complications at a later stage during the pregnancy. There are a number of factors that can affect the quality of an egg being released. Some of the most important factors are age of the woman, stress level and overall physical health.
Some of the most common causes of infertility in men are:
- Poor sperm quality: To penetrate the egg and fertilize it sperm cells must be the right shape and be agile. Thus sperm health includes the shape of sperm cells, sperm motility and tail whip. The quantity of sperm cells produced also plays a large role in determining a couple’s fertility. Low sperm count and poor quality sperm could be the result of prolonged exposure to electromagnetic frequencies, smoking, poor diet and alcohol consumption.
- Blocked Vas Deferens: The Vas Deferens is the tube through which sperm travel from the testicles to the penis. A blockage in this tube will restrict the amount of sperm being ejaculated and can cause infertility. This blockage may be caused by scarring as a result of an STD or varicocele.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!