Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja RamanathanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My age is 31 years. I am trying to conceive for more than 2 year but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles but no rupture no ovulation even after Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done yesterday as per the report some small poly was there which is removed through laser and some blood flow was not happening which has been corrected. I am asked to go for IVF with donor egg due to low Amh. Will some yoga or any other treatment help me to improve my Amh level. My height is 5’2 and weight is 59kg. I have started walking early morning for 20 mins and I am doing some fertility yoga exercises as I want to conceive naturally. What else can I do to improve fertility as I want to try naturally for 6 months before going for IVF option. Pls help me with diet and other steps that I can do to improve infertility.
Hi I am tanishka 18 year's old girl I have am issue of pain during periods it very irritating for me give me some advise to get relief from me.
M 27 years old. I was in live in relationship with someone almost 1 year. Now he is not with me and m going to marry with some one else. I want my virginity back. What should I do? please advice. Need your support.
I am 28 years old and married for 1.5 years. This year beginning, I had a chemical pregnancy. Then we waited for a couple of months and then became pregnant again by May. But the scan showed that there's no growth for the baby and aborted using tablet in July. Now we are planning to get pregnant next year beginning. We did some blood tests and scans. But the results were all fine. I do not have pcod and my periods is almost regular. Now my doctor gave me siphene 100 mg to take on the 4th day of my periods and continue taking it for 5 days. Is there any problem in taking this tablet for 5 months continuously? What could be the possible reason for my repeated miscarriages? Please help.
I pregnant and my whole body has black spotted what is reason and pls tell me proper treatment. I consult gynecologist then no effect.
Hi, I am 26 years old. I usually get my periods on 26th of every month. I am sexually active and I got intimate on 3rd of oct. This month and missed my periods on this 26th. I also got infected with UTI on 23rd oct. For which I took oflox 200 for 3 days. I waited till 31st for my periods n took premolut N on 31st oct. At night I had a flow of single drop with severe stomach ache. I thought that I have received my periods so I dint take 2nd tab. Of Premolut N at night. But it was just a single drop. So on 1st oct. I took 2nd tab. At around 2 pm in afternoon and 3rd at night. I again had another drop of blood after night. Today morning I again took another tab. And had another drop of blood in morning but nothing after that. I am very scared. Please advise.
Hii. I am 24 years old. I done a ultrasound on 20 june and its show I am 3 days pregnant. But I don't want to keep this. Then gynae suggest me regestrone tablets for 5 days 2 dose daily. And said it will b helpful in getting my periods back. I am bit confused plss help me.
Hi. I am 23 years old. Within how many days does the menses will come. After taking mensovit plus tablet of 6 capsules 3 per day.
I started to go gym. Need to know maximum time period I can walk on treadmill to avoid any bad medical condition now or in future.. Does 40 min daily walk on average speed of 4 cn harm my knees or something else?
I'm 50+ had the problem in my testicles which block the spermatozoa to conceive any 1.What's the latest remedy? fluid is okay and never had a problem in good sex so far.
From today I had started evacure my doctor suggest me to take evacure for three months and I have pcod problem. While taking evecare for 3 months is it chance to become pregnant?
Hi, I had my periods on 31st Jan 2017 and got it over on 4th Feb 2017, on the same night of 4th I had unprotected sex and had taken ipill within 12 hours. Can I be pregnant? Also I did not have withdrawal bleeding yet and there is a slight rise in temperature?
My aunt is suffering from breast pain from past 3 weeks. Though we took her to doctor. Doctor said there is no problem to her but still she feeling the pain.
I am 21 year old. Yesterday I had sex but I and my partner don't think so that we both have done it properly. It's my first time with him and we didn't use protection. My periods is going to be come after 3 days. Should I get pregnant?
Hi can I use unwanted kit for 12 weeks .actually we have an intercourse from on 15 may. I have an normal period of every first month between 1 to 10th. From june I did not get my period .probably I guess I am in 10 to 12 weeks .I am very much nervous to go to hospital. Can you guide me please .
She had abortions twice in 2014 n 15. Both in 2 month preg. Chkd with doc. All the reports are normal_ karyotyping, hormone profile, endometrium thickness, urine culture, thyroid, prothrombin profile. Doc suggested follicle study. No free fluid till 10th day. Ovulation is generally after 15 days for her. What does dat mean. And does she need IVF. Or any other alternative is der.
I have married 1 and half year, I try to conceive baby but I was failed continues What I do for conceive a baby? Pls help me.
I usually have 24 to 30 days monthly cycle. I had unprotected sex on the 14th day and he ejaculated inside me. I took an unwanted 72 (morning after pill) 6 hours after. 30 days are complete since my last period. Pregnancy test done on the 30th day was negative. Is there a chance of me being pregnant?
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.