Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
I masturbate from 12 nd now am 22. I did thrice daily. Without any gap between a single day. But now I do not have mood in anything whether sex or masturbation. PLEASE tell how can I have the same mood which I have in childhood.
Gd mrng.I had breathing problm from my right side nose.My breathe vil stop in middle of d nose and mucous vil cum in my mouth.So i cosult 2 ENT .He told me that my nose bone is crossed so m having dat breathng pblm.He advised me surgery.I had my surgery 2 years back.Bt now again my problm of mucous coming in mouth get started.And after surgery d shape of my nose got change.D middle part of my nose where the ENT sliced my cross bone dat part got slightly saddle.Now i want 2 get my nose in right shapde.Wat i hav to do now.I dont want to go with another surgery.My age is 27.Would i get d shape of my nose with medicines.Please prescribed me d medicines.And please tell me wat problem is dis.Do i hav allergy ? Suggest me
I am 68 year old type 2 diabetic. Recent test show fasting sugar 98 after food 158. I always use stevia sugar substitute. Is it advisable for long term ?
My mom is suffering from dry cough since 2 months. After the cold flu fever. Been to doctor visitation and taken medication but still no relief. Please advice some medicines for dry cough due to the itchy and irritation of throat. Thanks.
Hi, Just want to know is it normal if sperms are flowed out of vagina after sexual intercourse. I have often noticed sperms are flowed out of vagina after most of sexual intercourse is done by us.
Hello, My current uric acid level is high based on blood test. Can anybody advice me on what type of diet to be taken to prevent uric acid levels from rising up. Thanking you.
My head used to ache time to time. Please give me permanent medical help, so that it never happens again.
Hi Doctor, My age is 42 and I got good erection but not able to sex daily like when I was young at 25. I want to feel that kind of experience please help Kedar.
I am 22 year old girl I am diabetic from last 5 years I m insulin dependent I usaly take human Actrapid 4 times in a day and lantus 2tyms I chkd my HbA1c it waz 7.5 is it normal? I olways feel weakness please recommend me some medicine.
I am 22 years old male. I am in habit of smoking therefore I feel pain in my heart. Please suggest me.
My age is 19 and I am a student I usually have headache and my eye power is also a bit high what should I do?
I am 30 year old male married. There is no sufficient energy to have sex, so what should I do to gain energy and power naturally?
My grandmother have low haemoglobin and vomiting problem. After consulting with doctor he gave multi vitamin syrup and some tablets. But after 15 days of medication taking not much effect Is seen. Please provide some diet and any other treatment.
I have the problem of my neck and back pain. What should I do for it please kindly respond me for this message.
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido.