Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Hi I am insulin dependent diabetic taking lupisulin m50 25 unit before lunch and 10 unit before dinner and taking Janumet 50/1000 2 time. My sugar lever is normal. From past 5-6 Month I have started strength training and now my strength has increased so I want to know can I take whey protein or protein supplements to gain muscle. Thank you.
Sir few days ago all thing was going to be good. But in present .my penis is come in the action during only sex. Its a big problem .for me. please help me.
After doing sexual intercourse with my wife I feel cramps in my legs specially calf muscles (lower part of knees) and body pain is also observed what are the reasons for this pain please suggest suitable medication ayurveda homeopathic or allopathic.
I have pain in tip of penis, painful urination, anus burning since 20 years. The pain is very debilitating since I suffer 24x7x20 years. I have consulted six urologist, who could not cure me. Some 20 years back I consulted one urologist in Hyderabad. He did some scanning, x ray, etc gave medicine and my pain did not go. Another urologist said I have stricture after test and cystoscope dilation done. No improvement. Another urologist said I have bladder neck obstruction and did some surgery, my pain did not go. Last year I again consulted another urologist and he said my pain due to excess tummy fat. One urologist ridiculed me when I said I am not enjoying sex. This year another urologist again conducted test and said I have stricture. World is round. No urologist could cure me since 20 years and could offer any treatment to reduce my pain. My personnel life is suffering. I am 61 now with same pain since 20 years. I want a reply from Urologist only the cause of the pain. Others please excuse.
While I have my food I feel vomiting and I ain't able to continue having me meal. That has affected my health a lot can anyone help to fix this issue?
I am 70 years old. Female and i am suffering with loose motions since 4 days. I consulted the specialist doctor. He adviced to use satrogyl 300 tablet. But there is no result.
Hi doctor I have little chest pain past 3 days I can't able to digest if I eat anything and my lips getting dry if there any problem in heart or its gastric problem.
I am 20 years boy I have a very personal problem, I am masturbating from more than 2 years about 3-4 times a week constantly. In this year I try to reduce it, tried my best but can not stop it, pls tell how to stop it for forever.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.