Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajender PrasathYour feedback matters!
I am facing baldness in my head. I can see my scalp as I am loosing my hairs. Should I go for hair transplantation ?
When I perform penis edging technique, I see very little amount of semen which we called it as 'Pre-Cum' comes out from my penis. But still my penis erects and I continue to edging thereafter. Does coming out of pre-cum is normal during penis edging or am I doing it in a wrong process. Please guide me so that I can continue my penis workout effectively. My diet is normal Indian diet (Both Veg and Non-Veg) and I also goes to gym for bodybuilding. Hoping for your immediate and kind response.
Myself Avani ,13 years old girl, height 5 feet and weight 35 kgs. I am an pure vegetarian. Please suggest me some supplements so that I can increase my height and weight.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
I have severe dark circles. My eyelids are too dark that makes me dull. I have tried many home remedies but in vain. Pls suggest me a way to get rid of them. Thank you in advance.
Actually I have my calories problem and knees paining cause and my legs more band from the need at back side so please help me for this what can I do for this and nowadays I am feeling weakness in my health suggest me something to rid from this.
Hello! Sir I am 19 year old and I am very thin and feel very week, so how can I gain what and feel relax. I have stomach pain also, so you can help me early.
I have acidity problem. What should I do? Is it permanent? Because I was suffering for acidity from a year. I have to take one antacid daily.
Hello Dr. My friend mother has diabetes so please tell something. That she cures from these disease.
Sir, I am suffering from urticaria. Itching in whole body, hair scalp from last 4-5 years. I was taken Allegra Tab. levosiz, levosiz M, Cetrizine. Day or alternate day I need to take tab. Pl advise me. Thank you.
Hi i am 40 year old I have a problem regarding early ejuculate dynfuntion I have no diabetes or any other health problem please prescribe medicine name.
When I do exercise my whole body get relief from pain, but in at ease, pain starts again. so, what to do.?
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.