Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Mani
Submit a review for Dr. R.ManiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have a serous issue since 6 months it is very irritating me my head itching with red bumps and its swelling my nerves are very paining and my shoulder nerves also pained when I cracked the bumps and its swelling and it was very pain full and I take the treatment by near the dermatitis he was give the medicine ist consult (follculim scalp) droxyl tablet, lecope, hiffnac tablets and best fuz cream and I applied it was not use and mysecond consult (scalp psoriasis) betaderm z lotion and citrus tablets for 3 weeks i was applied not it cure and my third consult he was given cefakind 500 mg tablets and zerodol tablets and nadoxin cream i was applied and still irritating my head it was not cure please help me and suggest a better dermatologist doctor I living in visakhapatnam so please consider my request and help me and I am fully troubled this issue.
All pregnant women in the UK are offered an HIV test as part of their antenatal screening. You will be offered a blood test for four infectious diseases?
I am having acidity problem and not able to understand how to manage my diet What to eat that can be filling as well as light No digestion problem.
Before 2 years I used to Masturbate daily. My sperms getting low. After than I am masturbating 1 or 2 times a week. But from the early days I suffer from early ejaculation. Only lost for around 25 seconds please advice some treatment. I am unmarried till now.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.