Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.SivarajYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old, I am a bit healthy but I am very fond of sex. Will it degrade my health or increase my immunity.?
Dear Doctor, Thanks for your support and opportunity. After ate my breakfast, meal and dinner my stomach will get tight like filling the air in the balloon. I am unable to do any work and also feel very tidy. I have to suffer min 1 hour then only I will get some relaxation. I have taken several treatments but till now I am suffering from the same problem. Please let me have your suggestion and favour to come out from this problem. Thanks and Regards, B Ramesh.
My father's age is 66 years. Bp and diabetic level is normal. His lipid profile is excellent but hs-crp reactive protein level is 3.38 which is very high. He has asthma issue in heredity. Now went under eco, ecg and tmt test. Eco and ecg is normal but tmt report is showing some issue. Now cardiologist suggested us to have angiography to know the exact blockage issue. Now my question is when lipid and other blood report eco and ecg is normal in that case still there could be any blockage? does elevated hscrp level may due to asthma? if there is blockage then why not appearing in eco and ecg? please suggest us. Should we go for blood thinner medicine first or angiography is must.
Hello doctor I am Sonu I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from piles problem so what should I do.
I am 25 years old girl. Meri problem ye hai ki muje pyas lagti rehti hai or fir pani pine k 15-20 minute k andar hi pressure banta hai urination k liye. Kabi kabi muje esa lagta hai mai jada toilet jati hu. Log normaly jate hai or within two minutes bahar aa jate hai but muje time lagta hai. Esa lagta hai jese jitna pani andar gya hai sara wapis nikal jata hai. Ye koi problem to nahi hai.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"