Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. JagadeeshYour feedback matters!
My question is psychologic. I am a good looking fair boy. One year ago I had married with a girl which is whitish in color and not too beautiful not ugly. I done marriage under the pressure of my parents. Now I am feeling complexion as I look my all frds wife they are almost everyone fair and beautiful. And now I feel complexion to go to any party and also when I look to my wife I feel cheated and I am not talking with her very nicely. I am not going to any public place with her inspite of her nature is very nice. Help.
I lost my friendship with my girlfriend, from that day I feel alone and his memory always came in my mind so please help me out.
I am 25 years Old Male I am suffering from bad thought sing one year back I cannot imagine that type of bad thought coming on my mind please guide me why suffering from bad thought. And I have a lots of fear.
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
If I drink alcohol in week so I can't digest food. What should I do, should I stop drinking alcohol or any other solutions you have?
I am 46 years old women, my TSH level is 7.16 uIU/my. I'm suffering from leg pains as well as body pains. Plc tell me what are all the precautions I have to take.
Feeling so depressed from the last few months. And I couldn't focus on my studies. I don't even talk to anyone. What should I do ?
I have been in a relation with a guy who after one month of relation told me that his family has already fixed my marriage to his Bhabhi s sister due to family issues. And he is from a very rich family background and small caste . And he respects his family a lot and scared of his family. I had told him that u have to try for me in ur family and convince them . And now he told me that he asked abt me in his family but they said no and he has to marry that girl.And he was veri firm on it. What should I do? should I be rigid to convince his parents or jus be silent . Now its been 2.5 years v in a relation. And v had an amazing compatability
My dad is having cervical myelopathy, neurogenic bladder, severe constipation, are on catheter, numbness in arms and other problems. And also now they are in severe depression and tried to attempt suicide 2 times. What to do? Doctors said operate for cervical but dad fear from operate, and also mentally he can't able to think about it. They only talk about their present problems and wanna have suicide. What to do doctors? Operate is also needed fast as per doctors, but also there is depression that stopping. Please give your opinion all doctors.
Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. But if the depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression. Under clinical depression, it is preferable that you go through a proper treatment course by a certified therapist. The Most common types of depressions are:
- Major depression - Under this type of a depression you will be depressed for most days of the week and if this condition extends for a period greater than 2 weeks, then it is a case of major depression. The most common method to treat a major depression is to talk to a mental health specialist and take medications called antidepressants (only after a prescription by a certified doctor).
- Persistent depressive disorder - This is a more severe and long lasting type of depression which is identified if you are depressed over a period longer than 2 hours. The most common symptoms of this type of a disorder are - change in your appetite, too much or too little sleep, lack of energy or fatigue, low self-esteem, trouble concentrating or making decisions, feeling hopeless among others.
- Bipolar disorder - If you are experiencing extreme ups and downs of mood abruptly and without any apparent reason, then you might be suffering from this disorder. This disorder is commonly known as a maniac depression, because during an up phase you will be extremely happy, joyful outgoing and talkative but during the low phase you will be sad, tired and depressed.
- Seasonal affective disorder - This type of a depression might bother you only during the winter season. This happens whenever the days are shorter and your body is not able to get enough of sunlight. This mostly happens in the case of people who are very fond of sunlight, and they prefer the sunshine over dark periods of the night. This disorder is treated by SAD antidepressants and everyday light therapy of 15 to 20 minutes.
- Psychotic depression - Under this type of a depression, you will have a major depression along with some psychotic symptoms like - hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Hallucinations mean viewing things that are not there, in reality, delusions are false beliefs or misconceptions and paranoia is the constant fear that somebody is going to harm you.