Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. JagadeeshYour feedback matters!
I am 22+ F. I go through a lot of emotional breakdowns. Moods swings are too frequent. I feel unsecured and down too much even though I try too much. I know a thing is bad but still, I repeat it again. I get panic attacks after a week or month which makes me mad. I cry and start to act weird. A friend suggested me I'm going through General Personality disorder. How to really know if I am going through it? Cz I go through suicidal tendencies and tried twice but don’t have so much guts.
I am 26 years old male I am suffering from Pre education . And feel fear to share this please suggest.
Sir I like a beautiful girl very heartily. I have also conversed with her minimum 2 years. I have sent her many loving sms. But never replied. She always said I like such kind of sms. Was she really loving me? please sir give satisfactory answer.
Me jyada padta hu to many time mujhe long yaad nahi rehta so padai ko mind me rakhane k liye me kya karu.
I am 21 years old male. I am suffering from stammering. This hurt me too much when I sit in friends group, talk to a person. Kindly tell me sir what should I do.
While studying is it better to sit in a closed room or better to sit on terrace of building. Which will affect concentration.
2. Physical activities that require hand-eye coordination or complex motor skills are particularly beneficial for brain building.
3. Exercise breaks can help you get past mental fatigue and afternoon slumps. Even a short walk or a few jumping jacks can be enough to reboot your brain.
I'm suffering mentally my brain is fully headache unable to sleep at night what you can give suggest to me.
My daughter aged 33 years, is a mildly mentally retarded by birth and have been taking Respidon 1 mg and Clonam 0.5 mg tablets daily in the night for the last 10 years as per the psychiatrist. For the last 10 years, she is having the problem of acidity which is coming every minute through her mouth and is wiping the same and not taking the food at all excepting liquid viz. Milk, coffee and juices etc. She is getting vomiting sensation and due to that she does not like any solid food items. What we presume is that because of above medicines, she is getting vomiting sensation. I request you to kindly advise me suitably the alternate medicine from the above, to enable her to take her solid food without any vomiting sensation. Please advise the good sleeping tablets which will not give any vomiting sensation. Kindly help me doctors, especially psychiatric doctors. Regards.
I want to knoe dat what is the causes of alcoholic things if we take alcoholic things den what will happens wid us.
My wife and mother often quarrel and then I am stuck between them. What should I do to improve such kind of situations?
Mera 6 years ka beta hai. Jab bhi woh kisi bachhe ki company main hota hai to woh bahut differently behave karta hai. Woh unpe itna attention deta hai ki lagta hai uske as pass aur koi nahi, bohot extreme hota hai aur agar woh same chiz reciprocate nai hoti tau upset Ho jata hai. I explain to be normal as his other frnz are but Ge doesn't. How do I explain him?
I studying in pharmacy but I can not recall or remember the studied portion of my syllabus what I do which remember the studied portion of my syllabus.
Jab mai kisi se baat krti hu to agar koi word mujhe samjh nhi ata to m dobara poochti hu. Aise hota hai k wohi baat agar next person ne wording change kr k bta di to mujhe aise hota hai k jaise usne phle bola tha same wo hi wording me btae. Nhi to mere mind me wo baat chlti rhti hai k phle usne kya word bola tha. Chahe meaning same ho dono words ka but mujhe phle wala word hi pta chlna chahiye. Fir mera kisi kaam me dhyan nhi lgta thore time k liye bhi wo baat mind se jati nhi hai jb tk m wo baat next person se clear nhi kr leti Phle bhout jyada problem thi ab thori thk hai Phle mujhe ye sb k saath hota tha Lekin ab sirf mere father in law k saath hota hai Jb tk m unse poochti nhi k unhone kya kha tha tb tk mera mind free nhi hota Fer head ache hoti hai Heart beat fast ho jati hai Mind bilkul relax nhi hota Right side jyada headache ki problm hai Phle ye bhi problm thi k agr m kisi ko msg krti thi or wo uska rply nhi krta tha to ye baat bhi mujhe stress deti thi Fir m us prsn se khti thi k apne mere msg ka rply nhi kiya Rply ane k baad sb thk ho jata hai Aise hi baat pta chle k baad ek dum relax ho jati hu Ab msg wali problm nhi hai But ye problm continu hai k baat pta nhi chlti to tnsd rhti hu Fir kuch krne ko mn nhi krta Ab m married hu from 7 months Mujhe bout problm aa rhi hai please help me M clomipramine 50 mg Escitelopram 20 mg le rhi hu But thora fark hai Pr mujhe is se neend bhout ati hai please suggest me something am in trouble.
I have to concentrate on my studies I have distraction's I am thinking about my friends (2) all the time. Their behaviour is not good they avoid me sometimes. I have to forget them completely and one of those is my roommate I feel depressed sometimes thinking too much of them. I have to concentrate and get a job I'm n my final year btech please help me out.
I have been feeling anxiety and fatigue in day time and less sleep in night, please advice regarding solution and guidance for same.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.