Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. IlavarasanYour feedback matters!
My face skin was very dry from the past days nd my lips r always dry What r the home remedies to retain the glow Nd what are the reasons for the dry skin.
I am 25 years old guy, in summer my skin becomes tan, and gets pimples on face, what should I use to glow my skin and remove pimples? Please advice some non cosmetic products.
Earlier I used to have bad company of friends and they used to show and tell me various things related to sex and used to watch porn because of these things I did somethings which were not good and now i'm having nightmares regarding that so i'm going to tell you about those thing 1) I put a pen in my hip, 2) I kissed my friend's hip not the inside hole but the hip and 3) once my friend put his sperm (little quantity on my pennis head) on my pennis. So the thing is I want to know that will I get HIV/AIDS OR/AND CANCER (ANAL CANCER OR SOME OTHER KINDS OF CANCERS OR SOME OTHER DISEASES) sometimes I feel a sudden pain in my anus and the skin of the hole is swollen and sometimes that skin becomes a little bit less swollen mostly when I suffer from loose motions because of all these things I have started to worry and after thinking all these things I have started to have nightmares and worries regarding it. And I do masturbate often. Please I am very much worried about it I can't even tell my parents about it. It has been 3 years for my point (1) and (2) and 1 year for point (3. Please don't give me false hope that i'm absolutely fine if i'm not and if i'm absolutely fine then please do not misguide me about my health that i'm not fine and I need to seek medical treatment because i'm already scared. I have a blood check up of vitamin D, sugar, vitamin B12 and some others like them but the reports were normal just a little bit fluctuation last year. I hope to hear positive reviews from you. Please reply me very soon because i'm very worried about it and 'i'm going to have exams this month but i'm not able to concentrate please help me please! THANKS!
Hi I am 30 years old woman my problem is black spot on my face near eyes. I used biluma cream for 2 months but I don't see any difference. What should I do and this black patch is thr when I was 24 years old.
I am 53 years old my foot cracks and it pains a lot. I applied crack cream but it does not work. Please advice.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"