Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. G. RajasekharYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old I was getting pain in my knee joint during the early morning jacking is it normal to all people or any problem in me and How can I overcome it.
After a hard day the only relief one has is to get a good night’s rest and drift off to the world of sweet sleep. You might find yourself wide awake at night, even when your body is extremely tired. This difficulty to fall asleep naturally is called insomnia. If this inability to sleep continues for a long time, it becomes a sleep disorder and can cause many physical and health issues.
Reasons behind Insomnia
The lifestyle of the twenty first century can be very demanding. A disorder like Insomnia can be easily triggered with various factors they include:
1. Emotional stress: The rollercoaster of emotions that one deals with had a huge effect on their sleep cycle. A stressed mindset will find it hard to be put to rest and as this unwanted stress continues each day.
2. Fluctuating hormones in a woman’s body: Women tend to be the victims of insomnia more often than their male counterparts. These changes may include conditions such as PMS, menstruation problem, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Use of caffeine and anti depressants: Excessive coffee drinkers might find it difficult to relax their brain, since the caffeine in tea and coffee keeps one brain alert, hence too much of caffeine consumption can be a cause of insomnia. Even smokers might face the same problem since the nicotine acts as an alerting agent.
4. Systemic disorders: Disorders like Asthma and Hyperthyroidism and other various medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, allergies, hyperthyroidism and Parkinson’s disease can do the same.
Treating insomnia with homeopathy
The reason why Insomnia can be treated the best way through homeopathy is because this treatment is both free from any side effects and is quick in its effects as well in comparison to other conventional methods which induce artificial sleep that can have harrowing effects. On the contrary, homeopathy is a completely natural treatment that doesn’t include any artificial drugs and its small doses work just the right way.
1. Coffea Cruda is a homeopathic medicine that is most often used for treating insomnia of acute origin or when the disorder only lasts for a brief moment of time. As the name suggests it is made from coffee beans.
2. Nux Vomica is more suited when insomnia is due to the abuse of stimulants like too much of alcohol, coffee or nicotine. Other medicines such as opium, aconite, arsenic are also recommended by a specialized homeopath.
It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before taking any medication.
I have pain on heel and knees for about two years especially in the evening. What is its solution. Uric acid is 5.9. What is its solution?
I am suffering from bp since 5 years, I am unable to do my work at home. How to recover from bp. Please suggest me and I have knee pain too.
As I have arthritis, some doctors says operation some say medicines but medicines are not working anymore. Knees keep swelling and i'm unable to walk. Will ayurveda treatment cure this or not? If yes then from where and if not what is the solution for this apart from operation.
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
I am having swelling and pain just above my knee and can climb up the stairs but it pains with every step I get down the stairs. I am 55 yers and recently my blood test for rheumatoid arthritis came nil. If I wear knee cap there is little relief. What could be the cause and cure for this?
I played football the moment I shot the ball I could hear 3 or 4 sounds from my knee. This happened on 18 July 2015 I guess I have injured my LCL amd ACL M having problems while walking. It pains. I can not walk straight pls help.
My father is 52years old he is diabetic patient. He is taking medicine (Zoryl MV 1) for his diabetes from few years. But from last 3-4days he is suffering from severe pain in his knees. please tell why it is happening? Is there anything about to worry? Please let me know how to get rid of this problem.
My wife is having arthrites problem over 25 years aged 67 yrs.In spite of taking medicence regularly she has lot of pain in the knees,ankle,and feet bottom and can walk only 100 mts with great difficulty.She has taken 15 yrs homeo, to 5yrs ayurvedha,4yrs allopathy and also herbal med etcpl advice so that she is able to walk 3to5 hundered mts with lesser pain etc.Her weight is 67 kg ht 155cm
I have problem in my knee while sitting make poppins sound loudly its embracing me so suggest me I am 26 years old suggest me cure sir.
Typically it starts with problems in digestion and assimilation of food and impaired metabolic activities in the body. If you explore deep before that you may find the history of improper food you might have consumedconsumedconsumed for a long time during your young and hay days. There's deep connection of gamma globulin and presence of AAM in the body as per some intelligent Vaidyas. In modern day medicine the only benefit one gets is immediate relief from pain but chances of reversal of RA are minimum.
Coming to Ayurveda Aam Vat is kashtsadhya and a lot of correction may have to be done depending on the extent of severity of disease and history of illness. It may be required to undergo proper Panchkarma i.E. Cleansing the body from accumulation of AAM and other toxins and advising proper Pashchat Karmas i.E. Follow up diet schedules for months to come and prescribing suitable medicine as per body nature.
There is no doubt that ultimately Ayurveda has reply to RA but its not a short term treatment.
Even the common vatnashak medicines have Deepan, Paachan and Shodhan initiating ingradients in them thus representing mini Panchkarma. Vasti karma is an important factor in Panchkarma effectively controlling over RA manifestations.
Such type of treatment also effectively prevents further possible complications of RA and human can live happily ahead but under some kind of self restraint about food habits .