Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Danial
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. DanialYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am suffering from anxiety and panic attacks under treatment escit plus. After this medication have low energy level low libido and sleeping mood. Can I clear anxiety and panic attacks without medication. Please reply.
Sir, My sex power get lower due psychiatric drugs taken for OCD now I Quit the drugs and now problem is reduce .How many time will it get to completely resolve the problem. I had taken it for 8 years of low dose.
hello sir I was tech student .for last two months my mind thinks lots of stupid things like why I'm seeing .why I am speaking. Who iam. What I do. My hearts dose not feel. These type of question my kinds always created. Sir. Now im very irritated .i can not afford any psychiatrist I belongs from middle background please suggest me what I do sir. How I overcome forme these type of questions.
My mother is suffering from knee arthritis for last 9 years and parkinson disease for 4 years we just do Hyalone injection treatment in knee a month ago but it is not effective. Kindly suggest some other treatment method for knee or can we go for knee replacement surgery. Keeping in mind parkinson disease What are effect of parkinson on knee replacement surgery pls guide. She is 61 year old.
Hey, how do I get out of this breakups, my gf got engaged recently, and she hadn't told me. When I realized this she stopped talking to me. She never told who the guy was also, I figured it out somehow, Ya he is way too rich, how do I get out of this mental issue? I am not able to sleep also.
I am stressed from past 2 months I don't know what to do next. I am becoming fat and facing hair fall. Also other health issues from stress.
I have problem of lack confidence and low memory easy to forget things eyes week hair are losing can't work more than 4 hour's sir please help me I am also want to become like others intelligent and active. Please suggest m good diet some more.
Sir I can't do anything with mind free so I get tension every time that caused I get tension every time that caused I can't do anything with mind free so please help me.
I have a habit of eating chalk pieces from a long period of time and I have tried allot to leave but I could not can you please suggest me same thing.
The office floor is one of the most stressful places for most people. A toxic work environment and being overworked is one of the key factors for stress and anxiety. The easiest solution to a toxic workplace is to leave and find a new job, but this is not always possible. In such cases here are a few tips on how to beat workplace stress and anxiety.
- Exercise: Exercise benefits not only your physical well-being, but also your emotional and mental health. Exercising enhances the production of endorphins or happy hormones that help uplift your mood. Exercise also weakens symptoms of anxiety by tiring the muscles and burning cortisol. Ideally, you should exercise in the morning before work and in the evening after work.
- Move around: Avoid sitting at your desk for long spells. Try taking a break every hour to simply stretch or walk around the office floor. An easy way to do this is by walking over to your colleague’s desk to pass a message instead of picking up the phone. If a task ever seems to become too much to handle, take a break so that you can readdress it with a fresh outlook.
- Treat tasks as challenges: Repetitive tasks can be very boring and irritating. However, if you make this into a game or competition with yourself or others it can be quite interesting. An easy way to make mundane tasks interesting is to time them and try getting it done faster. This will make your work more enjoyable and not give you enough mind space to get stressed out. You will also find yourself getting more work done in a day.
- Make your desk less serious: Your immediate environment makes a big difference to how you feel while working. While some office HR policies may frown upon anything that takes away from the formal atmosphere of the space, there are still ways you can inject a little fun into your work day. Wearing a t-shirt with a funny slogan under your formal shirt or putting up a few personal pictures on your desk can make your day a little calmer.
- Initiate positive relationships: Bitching about your boss may seem to come naturally, but does nothing constructive for your situation. Instead, try being positive in your conversations with colleagues. Look for people who give off a positive aura and try spending more time with them than with those who are constantly whining and complaining. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!