Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. DanialYour feedback matters!
I have lot of Determination Problem, I can't do anything neither study nor exercise how should I increase my determination?
I am feeling that I am somewhat special, if I go in front of mirror, I start to think who is she, my parents are not mine, every thing which is mine it's seeming that it's not mine actually. These type of feeling actually effecting me. what should i do ?
I'm having anxiety issue because of it I can't concentrate on my work i'm facing this issue from last 2 days just after shifting my rented house ,pls can anyone resolve my issue just tell me the simple medication to get rid of this situation. Pls suggest me a pill name that can reduce it's effectiveness.
I Am presently in class xii & preparing for aipmt, aiims & board exams I m now more focused on my boards than any other competition exams. So please give proper advice for my boards and also write the reference book' s name. I need your help. Please also write the methods be focus on studies and avoid internet. My biggest problem is to manage maths and biology together as maths is compulsory with biology at my school.please help me
I am 66 years old lady and had undergone knee replacement surgery one year back .Some times gets the. Pain due to cervical spontelasys . Little over weight . I am having issues of numbness in my fingers and legs at times ,especially from sleeping positions .
Sir I am a alcohol patients I want avoid this very bad bad habit what I do sir please suggest me please sir I really wanna avoid this habit I hope you understand me tq sir.
I am 22 yrs old female. I had a love who was already married when I was 16 yrs old. The man even loved me & shared the same kind of emotion with me one night, but then he went out of it. I still love him & recently contacted him to inform about my success. I am once again shattered in those old feelings. What should I do?
I am 46 old male and suffering from anxiety and gettingworried for every thing. Life came miserable. Pls advice me what to do.
I am 25 female. Suffering from major breakdown in every area of my life. One bad incident and whole life came crashing down. I am trying very hard to deal with it but it just seems impossible to come out of of. Death seems to be the only way to freedom from this struggle. But problem is, I am not a weak person and though I really want to anyhow just free myself from this, suicide is not my way.
Hello doctors I want to increase my height and weight. Please help me out I'm very stressed because if this Thanks in advance.
I am age 26 working in Private bank as officer height 175 cm and weight 115 kg has habit of masturbation for 16 years for at least one daily . I would like to knew will it leads to weight gain and diabetic or any disease .I can't control my sexual desire on seeing women's.I am facing head ache at top center of head from 14 years .I am getting memory loss frequently. Kindly advice what to do . Suggest me what's the type of medical advice you prescribe me and Is it good to take any full body test if you suggest me.
I am unable to remember the studied things. Even after revised at my academic time it was not happened but now its increases. Is this medical problem. If yes than suggest me better advice please sir.
I want to know why some people are born brave while some are born fearful, Why this happens or it is a conditioning process. I am coward and I want to be very brave means bravest of all but I found it impossible to be brave. So can I become brave if I am coward So I read books on mind and it said it depends on structure of mind So how does structure of mind forms and under whose control it is I get scared easily from childhood while my other friend is brave from birth itself. Is it genetic or conditioning or any other process. How come cowards and bravest people are formed Indirectly how come our nature forms and can it be changed (I am coward or fearful nature person but I want to be brave like discovery people but I fail to become it and I get sad Can I change my nature I. E be brave, less jealous, less angry at my age which is 21 years Please reply I cannot clarify more than this.
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.