Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
Founded upon the principle “like cures like” by Dr. Samuel hahnemann in the early 19th century, mahatma gandhi &saint vivekanandjistated that “ homeopathy cures a larger percentage of cases than any other method of treatment.” additionally, Dr. Charles frederick menninger, founder of the menninger clinic, declared that, “homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this age better than any other system or school of medicine.”
Homeopathy works to promote optimal health for the entire individual on all levels: physically, mentally and emotionally. Homeopathy is essentially an energy medicine. Based upon the premise that all disease is the result of some derangement or weakness of our vital force, which by its very existence is energy itself and not substance. Therefore, the only way to bring about a true and lasting cure for our maladies is to introduce a remedy into our organism, which exists on the identical plane and contains those same properties as that vital force which has become compromised.
Embracing those very same principles of nature and of natural healing found in other ancient therapeutics, homeopathy seeks to re-establish both balance and harmony to an individual’s health through the administration of specifically designed remedies. The source of these remedies are derived from all naturally occurring substances. Through scientifically formulated methods, the preparation of these remedies are designed to ensure that they will resonate and stimulate the core of the weakened life force thus enabling it to become strengthened once again and allow the healing process to occur organically from within.
Since the vital force “knows” the precise nature of its own weakness and the accompanying symptoms, which manifest and result from that derangement, once strengthened with homeopathic remedies only the vital force itself can initiate and bring about a speedy return to complete health on all levels.
For over two centuries homeopathic medical treatment has brought about cures for millions of people world wide in a rapid, gentle and permanent way. Until the 1920’s it accounted for approximately 25 percent of all medicine practiced in india. Its renowned use has been long acknowledged throughout the world as a major medical therapeutic. The royal family uses homeopathic medicine for all their members as well as many nationally recognized celebrities.
Nuts are a rich source of energy but are also one of the most common food allergens. Both children and adults can suffer from nut allergies. While some children may outgrow the allergy, for others this is a lifelong condition. When it comes to children, the sibling of a child who is allergic to nuts also has a high risk of being allergic to them as well.
Nut allergies can be categorized as an allergy to peanuts or an allergy to tree nuts. Tree nuts are nuts that grow on trees such as walnuts, cashew nuts and almonds. Peanuts are not considered tree nuts as they grow underground in the form of legumes. A person can be allergic to both types of nuts but it is not necessary that if you are allergic to peanuts, you should avoid almonds as well and vice versa.
There are laboratory tests to determine the types of food you can be allergic to but in most cases, you realize you are allergic to something only after consuming it. Some of the symptoms of nut allergies include:
- Tenderness of the skin
- Swelling of the hands and feet
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Watery eyes
- Stomach cramps
- Shortness of breath
Most of the symptoms that affect the skin and respiratory system can be relieved with the help of antihistamines. Cold compresses can also help relieve itchiness caused by nut allergies.
One of the most severe forms of nut allergies can result in Anaphylaxis. This can be described as the swelling of the throat so much so that the airways are blocked and it becomes difficult to breathe. It is often accompanied by swelling of the facial features and itchiness. The only way to relieve this swelling is with an adrenaline injection. This reduces the swelling and reopens the airways. The most common type of adrenaline injection is known as an epi pen.
Some types of foods that commonly contain nuts and should be avoided include baked goods, pesto, nougat, marzipan, soups, multigrain bread, honey, granola, sauces such as hot sauce and barbeque sauce, salad dressings and veggie burgers. Nuts are often also used as thickening agents and hence if you know you are allergic to nuts, pay attention to food labels before you buy any product and make it a habit to tell your server in a restaurant that you are allergic to nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 27 years old, got married 2 years ago, and we waiting for children, I have regular mensural cycle. What should we do? my husband's count is normal.
I am female 52 years. Old, having fibroid size about 9 cm.(sometimes painful, heavy bleeding during menstrual. Hemoglobin 10, vitamin d-5. Theee ceaserian operations already done. Suggest medicine.
Sir/mam main ek married ladki hu. Meri shadi 14 may huyi thi. & usi din meri period start huyi. 16 may meri 3 days thi. But 5.30am k aas paas sex ho gayi thi. Us k baad period 2 din huyi thi. Uske doran sex v huyi thi. But 2 month ho gayi hain period start ni huyi. Iske pehele 2-4 din late hoti thi par har month period hoti thi. Main ne urine test v ki but negative aayi hain. Doctor ko v dikhayi hu bol rahe hain k har week ek bar test karo. Main khane thik se kha ni pa rahi. & chakkar or vomiting aa rahi hain. Par vomiting main shrif namak pani jesa nikal raha hain. Pet k right side main kavi kavi something kuch mehesus hota hain jab kam karti hu ya bohot chalti hu to. Vuk lagti hain bohot. Toilet ja rahi hu bar bar. Din main 8-9 times. Or do din pehele hum ne sex ki thi to vegena main cir cir jesa lagraha hain. Or dard v ho raha tha. Uske pehele hum 15 din tak sex ni ki thi. Mujhe huya kya hain. Tension ho rahi hain. Please kuch batayiye.
Recurrent pregnancy losses happen to a very small fraction of the population. Only 1% of couples are affected by it. Nevertheless, it is a very difficult and serious process to deal with due to the sensitivity of the issue. A woman is said to have recurrent pregnancy losses if she has lost 3 or more of her pregnancies. Although the exact reason for recurrent pregnancy losses are not known, there are several suggested reasons.
Reasons why it may happen
- Anomalies in the uterine lining such as polyps (abnormal tissue growth, usually in the cervix), or fibroid tumors can result in miscarriages if left untreated.
- Hormonal factors such as thyroid malfunctions or pituitary problems can cause an imbalance in the luteinizing hormone (a hormone which triggers ovulation) resulting in miscarriage.
- Age is also an issue one must keep in mind while addressing pregnancy losses. Women over the age of 35 are more likely to experience recurrent pregnancy losses. As women get closer to menopause, their bodies produce reduced levels of hormones and eggs which cater to a pregnancy. Therefore, due to the reduced levels of hormones, an older woman is susceptible to losing a baby as they have elevated levels of hormones and therefore are more fertile.
- Lifestyle factors also have been linked to recurrent pregnancy losses. Constant exposure to toxic chemicals can result in pregnancy problems. Along with that, constant drug use, smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol are some of the lifestyle choices that can cause recurrent pregnancy losses.
- Infections such as syphilis, malaria, measles, herpes simplex etc. can cause recurrent pregnancy symptoms if left untreated as they can obstruct and complicate the growth of the baby, resulting in premature development or pregnancy loss.
Management of Pregnancy Loss
- Polyps and fibroid tumors are complicated disorders which should be given immediate medical attention. Although surgical methods are available, the best way to treat polyps and fibroid tumors is through the intake of progestin hormone pills which shrink the size of the polyps/cysts.
- Eating a healthy diet to ensure the prevention of diabetes is highly recommended. Fruits, leafy green vegetables and whole grain cereals are a prerequisite for the complete growth of the baby as well as arming the body with the necessary strength it needs for pregnancy transitions as well as a stronger immune system.
- A regular workout routine is also advised for pregnant women as it ensures a healthier and stronger immune system.
Although recurrent pregnancy loss is very emotionally debilitating for a woman and her partner, there are several means and measures to overcome this tragedy. One should not be disheartened by such an occurrence and get the required help needed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.