Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sir mai marriage ki 2year ho gye starting m maine without doctor consult after relation i-pill lai lete the hmesha aise krte the but beach m relation bn gye the or mtp kit lai le the after take kit blooding 1-2month tk chale maine doctor se without check up medicine le or thik ho gye the. An mughe lgta h k sayad m pragnant nhe ho paunge kyoke 2year ho gye hm pragnant nhe hue hu mai kya kru or konsa checkup krau.
I take a decision that I want to take misoprotone so its have any side effect so tell me and how many pill I take through which my pregnancy will be terminated.
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
What Are The Chances Of Getting Preg! If A Girl Is On Periods For 5Days And Had Protected Sex With Her Partner Using A Male Condom. On 6th Day of Her Periods, When Her Period Cycle is 30. Suppose She Miss Her Periods And It's Day 5 Her Periods Haven't Arrived. And Any Medicine Easily Available In Medical Stores That Can Avoid Pregnancy At This Point.?
Hello doctor. Actually my periods are always late. Sometimes it comes earlier and sometimes 1 week or 10 days late. And my last period date was 30th July. And I really don't know when I am going to have my period this month. And on my last period I had unprotected sex and 3 days ago again I had sex and got some light bleeding when I went to pee. Sometimes I feel like vomiting and have morning and night sickness too. And having backache sometimes little gas also. I took a pregnancy test today but it came out negative as I don't know when I am going to have my period this month. Can you please help me out. I am going crazy.
I am 23 years old and I had swelling on left labia majors and pain in inguinal region, please suggest some treatment, and I also feels that it is increasing please help.Please tell.
Sir. How can I get unwanted 72 pills. Did I need any medical prescription or not. Will it completely avoid her pregnancy?
Hi. I am 23 year female. I had a laparoscopic surgery for the removal of a paraovarian cyst. The surgeon only removed the cyst. The cyst was sent for histopathology. I am very scared. Please tell me what is histopathology and it's use? Can the cyst will be malignant. Please help.
My wife 33 weeks pregnant she is feeling bit of itching in her lower abdomen n sides of her private part on her legs. Is this is common symptoms of pregnancy?
I am 25 years female. I have a miscarriage in last 2 months, after how much time can I get pregnant?
I missed my period since 42 days .I think I am pregnant. .but the problem is that I don't get any symptoms of it till yet.
The human body is host to many microbes such as bacteria, fungi and other organisms. These organisms are natural to the body and are required for many functions. The female reproductive organ or the vagina is one such organ that is home to many such bacteria that help in maintaining the correct vaginal pH balance, the ultimate requisite for a healthy vagina.
However, if this delicate balance within the various micro-organisms is disrupted, it may cause problems such as irritation and itching.
Causes of vaginal itching and irritation
- Yeast infection: Just like bacteria, yeast is also present within the vagina and is required for a healthy pH balance within it. However, due to various factors, this balance can go topsy-turvy, thus causing yeast infections. The infections may cause a thick white discharge along with excessive itching and irritation.
- Skin irritation due to foreign products or contact dermatitis: This problem can occur on the skin of your body as well as the vagina. Dermatitis or irritation may be caused due to perfumes, products such as tampons, or sanitary napkins, detergents used to wash underwear, lubricants, and condoms among others.
- Common vaginal infections or bacterial vaginosis: This is the most common form of vaginal infection that women have reported to their gynaecologists. Just like yeast infections occur due to an imbalance in the level of healthy fungi within the vagina, bacterial vaginosis occurs when there is an imbalance with the levels of healthy bacteria within the body.
- Sexually transmitted disease or infections: This is also a very common reason for vaginal itching and irritation. Some of the common STDs or infections such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and genital herpes can all cause irritation and in most cases, will result in itching. Pubic lice, also commonly referred to as crabs, can cause itching and are mostly transferred through sexual contact.
- Hormonal changes within the body: This is another common and major factor for changes within the human body and can especially create problems within the female reproductive systems. If you start or stop taking contraceptive pills, have irregular periods, are pregnant or approaching menopause, your hormones may fluctuate a lot. This will result in changes within the vagina and thus, may cause itching and irritation.
- Skin disorders such psoriasis and eczema: Certain underlying conditions within the body may cause problems, such as psoriasis and eczema. These may end up causing infections near the vagina and result in itchiness and irritation as well.
Although you can try out home remedies, it is advisable to go to a doctor and get yourself checked for either gynaecological issues or underlying physiological issues which may be causing the problems in the first place. Some of the medications that could be prescribed to you could be anti-inflammatory drugs as well as antibiotics, either in the form of oral medications or topical ointments.