Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
I am a 33 years old female. I am having hypothyrodisom for last 4 years and I am taking thyroxine 100 mg. I am trying to conceive a baby since 9 months, but there is a problem in eggs fertility and rupturing also. Kindly suggest me the medicines for best eggs fertility.
Hello Dr. I am having unprotected sex with my wife from almost 9 months but from some days I am getting some itching problem in my penis and there is white white type something comes on forehead of penis. please suggest.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
My friend is 20 years old and Her periods are getting delayed every month by 2-3 days. And she has done sex before 1 month but condom was used during sex and now her periods are delayed by 20 days. She is with period now so does it mean she is not pregnant? How can he minimize this delay of her period dates.
I have been facing white discharge problem followed by a foul smell. This is also affecting my social life.
I am 24 year old girl. I have been facing problem of vaginal odour since I was 16 but in last two months it has reached to such an extent that when I am sitting I can smell it. I don't find any secretion from my vagina but it smells very bad and sometimes people make complain that some bad smell is coming. I am tired of it. Please help.
My period have become irregular after I am trying to conceive. Before trying to hve baby I had perfect 28 day cycle. Why is it so. I also feel tired, light headed, sleepy all the time.
Hai sir. I (female) am fingering from 4 years to get satisfaction. Is it effect in my future. Any problem please give me suggestion.
My wife is 7th month pregnant. Her abdominal is so hard but baby is ok. What are food eat for her and her baby. Please advise in brief.
Am 38years married female,height is 5.4, weight is 85kgs, my question is am not getting pregnant, is my weight and age is the problem?
Hello I am a 24 year male, from childhood I have infertility complex, low self-esteem, some time my actions and thoughts are unwilling to me. I have high temper. I am always confused, ready to quit hard works.
My gf is having elestra pill from last 1 month continuously and now we had pregnancy test but she is not pregnant but she is not getting periods also what to do now is she pregnant I am worried.
Me and my girlfriend dobe sex before 4 days to her period date and she can not get period properly 2 3 drops bleeding when she go to washroom otherwise her period regular then what is problem with her.
Please suggest Can a women age 28 years get pregnant with right fallopian tube blocked and left is beaded. Pls reply.
I was not getting my periods regularly and d flowing was very less so I took tablet crimson 35 for 21 days in night time and evacure in d morning time for 30 days. Aftr that I did not get my periods so again doctor suggestedd me to took 4 registrone tablets in a day for 3 days bt after that also I have not got my periods yet. I m very tenced. Is there any serious problem I have. Please give me suggestions what to do ?
I had some moments with my gf and evrytime when I used to even kiss her or touch her organs I experience some fluid get release do not why and what is happening Pls suggest me is it normal?
Khichdi is a perfect combination of carbohydrates and protein. It contains all the essential amino acids, making it a complete protein diet. Freshly-cooked khichdi if eaten with ghee gives the right amount of macro-nutrients, complex carbohydrate, protein and fat. Add vegetables to it and you have the complete meal ready for you.
1. Good for people who are allergic to gluten
It is a perfect food for people who suffer from gluten sensitivity and cannot have certain grains like wheat, rye and barley. People who aren’t suffering from this disease can also go for gluten-free food as a lifestyle change and can incorporate khichdi in their diet.
2. Helps in balancing the doshas
Khichdi is one indian food that can be served at any time of the day. It is known for its ability to detoxify the body and balance the three doshas — vatta, pitta and kapha. It is staple of an ayurvedic diet because of its calming effect on the body.
3. Easy to digest
Khichdi is good for people who suffer from digestive issues because it has a soothing effect on intestine when eaten with curd. It is a perfect food for kids and elderly people, it is a hearty meal full of nutrients and is easy to digest because both the age groups have slow metabolism and the digestive strength is weak too.