Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for manoj clinicYour feedback matters!
My hair growth has been locked since 4 to 5 years. During childhood days they were very long with high volume. But now after the volume has also decreased and they become too rough and short. I am experimenting a lot like natural remedies but no results. Also here are now 10 to 15 strands of grey hair. I am 24 years female living in Amritsar. Please recommend me a solution.
Hi, I undergone a Free testosterone test, result came like 4.65 ng/dL. Is this normal for 23 year old guy? The test is purely to increase more bushy beard and masculine body. Advice me doctors?
Hello I am 24 m.my problem is poor scalp health and thin hair density .i am really worried about my look. I want to consult a dermatologist .is skin specialist is best for me. Pls help me.
Hello doctor. I suffered by alopecia, gradually im losing my hair on beard and head. I think now im in initial stage. Now im in uae, nov-2017 I will be in india. I can not get any proper treatment in uae. But my doctor in uae preferred to take some injection, but that one not available in uae.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.