Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Archana ChhetriYour feedback matters!
Mobile addiction, uses mobile during study time, will be appearing Class XII board exams in March 17, father still believe that if I study can do miracle like class X board exam in 2013. Gets unmindful, disoriented,less concentration when studies.
I have panic disorder since last 5 years and take medicines from 5 years. What should I do to not take the medicines. If I not take I suffocated internaly and my bp high at that time.
Hi I am going through a tough life condition. My husband isn't living with me from past one and a half year. He wants a divorce. I am living alone with a small kid. I am working as a teacher which is very demanding. I find it hard to remember things. I miss out on important dates and timeline. I don't feel like exercising and suffer from back ache after work. I feel confused too many a times and fear future.
I have been diagnosed with anxiety neurosis. It feels very uncomfortable at my left chest. Multiple ECG done. Nothing found. I am very negative. Thinks negative. M I developing any heart issues or its just in my mind? Pls advice.
Hello doctor I am Mohammed sameeruddin 25 male, if I am learning anything new technology after that when I was implementing I had forget that time any medicine to remember information. Please help me on this.
For e. G I lost somebody close last year and since than feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time please help me.
Dear sir mere brother ko depression Ka dawa khane ke baad body me kampan hote rahta hai. Ab head bhi kampan karne laga hai. Safdarjung Ka treatment chal raha hai. Body me blood b12 calcium ki bhi kami hai. B12 Ka injection laga hai treatment bataiye kya Kate.
I'm suffering from anxiety disorder and depression and take 20 mg nexito. I have frequent headaches whenever I got out from home. It's very difficult. I drink a lot of water. Please suggest something which permanently stops this. I am a student .
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced.
I am having severe depression. Doctor recommend me to take Clonafit plus tablets for 45 days. I have started this prescription since 12 days but still feeling depressed. N feeling sleepy all the day. N also having pain in upper abdomen just below chest. Kindly let me know why this is happening?
Hello I am 25 years old male, unmarried,non smoker and non alcoholic My problem is getting blank during examination. Also now a days it is difficult to catch the concept. Also facing the problem of lack of concentration. Please help me.
Combat with your anxiety issues.
Consider these suggestions.
- When we are anxious our thoughts race, our hearts pounds, our breathing accelerates. So at the first sign of it see what all you can do to intentionally slow things down.
- Anxiety lives in our minds and often manifests in the body that's why you are feeling dryness of your mouth, fast heart beats, racing thoughts etc. So take a few moments to connect with your five senses, it will help bring you back into the moment.
- Be mindful while doing simple tasks, like walking, eating, reading, cooking etc. Being mindful helps remind us we are in control of our choices.
- Be aware of your thought process. When you have a negative thought, ask yourself" is this thought true? chances are your worst fears are not the reality of what's happening.
- Be aware of your triggers. If you know your triggers, you can prepare soothing practices better. When the mind feels prepared, it's more at ease.
Hi! my father is 50 years old. He's having anti anxiety and depression pills after consulting a doctor since few months and also has regular check ups. He feels a burning sensation on face whenever tensed. The issue I am concerned with is he always feels that he's in depression and so drinks and smokes. I've been through this stage and I know it feels alone and helpless. I need help and advice to make him feel better and take him out of this stage. Wishes for your healthy life. Thanks!
Depression and diabetes on their own can affect the brain, but together they can significantly increase the risk of dementia, a new study found.
Dementia is an umbrella term for a decline in mental ability that is severe enough interfere with daily life.