Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Mary George Ittoop
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mary George IttoopYour feedback matters!
I am a ca student. My exam is coming near. I need some memory retention drug or smart drug. Plzzz suggest.
Age 24 from odisha, India. I am having a very difficult time. The thing is that whenever I am nervous I have the urge to poop. Its happens frequently. Its really taking a toll on me. Its destroying my social life and friend circle. The problem has aggravated without any reason also I feel nervous/impatient. Whenever I go out with my cousin or any family members in cars/bike etc to watch movies or any place I feel very impatient and nervousness. Its gets so high that I feel like vomiting and feels as if I am week and feels very nervous and my stomach also get very nervous and the urge to poop gets started with small to high intensity. I have tried breathing well but its not helping. I feel as if I am sometimes not breathing well. Its really destroying me, whenever I go for any interview I feel nervousness and my stomach start the urge to poop. Please help me doctor. I need it badly. at least you can say whom to consult. I have even done my endoscopy and ultrasound which come out to be normal. I never had such problem in my school days but during my engineering its started and got worse. Please save me doctor. I desperately need your help.
Hi, I am 16 years old studying in 11th grade. I am preparing for board exams and also attending FIITJEE coaching due to which I undergo a lot of depression and stress through out the year. I am not able to mange both together and not able to concentrate on either of them. How can I control depression and stress, as well as manage the time to concentrate on both these things and excel? Plse advice me!
Sir I want to know about testosterone therapy? Actually I am suffering from all the symptoms of low testosterone like female like voice, too much fat, enlarged breast and flat back (not v shaped. It has made my life socially and mentally very difficult. What can I do sir? Help me sir? Is testosterone therapy helpful? How much is the cost associated with it?
I had first attack of epilepsy few days back. I am under medication. I am preparing for some competition and I need to study 13-16 hours daily. Prior to seizure I was able to concentrate properly. Now I feel difficult to concentrate. Please comment.
Hi, I'm 23 and around 4 weeks ago I began having severe anxiety and panic attacks - from built up stress I think (was also meant to start a new job 3 weeks ago but I've only been in a few days, and I'm not sure it's for me) my doctor told me to have a few weeks off yesterday too. I started on 10mg.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!