Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Mary George Ittoop
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mary George IttoopYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from left pvl since birth at that time doctors advice for physio n we did and they said its enough for dat time as I will grow I will be changed but no change occur and now at the age of 16 I again contact doctors n again physio for 3 months n they said do exercise at home. But am unable to do basic activities like putting gears on bike swimming running putting gears lifting weights doings pull ups push ups etc is there any hope please reply.
I think a lot. I cannot sleep properly. I get sleep after 2 to 3 hrs after going to the bed. I get depressed easily.
A close relationship enhances the happiness in our lives. One may feel at some point of time that things are not working well as one would like them to, but with minor tweaks here and there gets things back on the regular track. By identifying problems early enough in a relationship, allows us to overcome challenges before the problems take on overwhelming proportions.
- Taking one’s partner for granted: With the maturity of relationships, a tendency creeps up to assume that it’s fine to let the normal details of life slip and slide. It becomes very easy to dismiss the people one is closest to because one expects them to be there in all circumstances. One must reflect on what life would be like without one’s partner to avoid this situation.
- Constant worry whether partner cares for you: If a person constantly worries about whether partner really cares about him or her,it is counterproductive. It is important to give space to both individuals else the excessive need for affection and reassurance will drive the partner away. After a person and the partner establish commitment to each other, it should not be necessary for one to keep questioning and wondering whether one’s partner honestly cares.
- Slippage of boundaries slip around relationship: There are bound to be secrets within a close relationship and letting others into one’s private world erodes partner’s feelings of trust in relationship. If the partner finds out, he or she will feel betrayed or humiliated.
- Complaining about your partner to everyone except him: Sharing one’s unhappiness with anyone who will listen except the partner is counter-productive
- Turning on the passive-aggressive switch: One may think it’s safer not to out rightly object to a request or disagree with something one’s partner says but by not letting partner know how one really feel, one is closing a door of communication
- Constantly questioning your relationship: Questioning one’s relationship means that one has a doubt that the relationship will last, and therefore may be less likely to feel comfortable about commitments one make about the future.
- Giving up on one’s partner: Everyone goes through challenges of losing a job, health problems, or dealing with an addiction. It’s at those difficult times one’s partner needs a good cheer and support, but those times also makes one stressed. One’s confidence and support will help ease partner’s pain. but may be just what’s needed to help partner summon up the resources to overcome the challenge. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.