Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Mahesh Natarajan
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. Mahesh NatarajanYour feedback matters!
There is severe back pain from last 2-3 days. I guess as my exams going on. There is not much movement of my body. I just eat sleep and study. Please suggest me how to get rid of this back pain immediately.:(
My son 19 years old not ready to socialize he irritates back answers he has very few friends & every time he changes friends once in childhood he was beaten up by his friends since then he never goes out from school, college he used to directly come home he is smart& active.
My brother 32 years old, drinks more alcohol & smoking a lot of cigarettes. How I can control him to avoid these? please suggest me?
My seven year old child has anxiety issues—significant being too anxious about time lines and suffers from separation related anxiety, feeling of insecurity while stepping out of home or coming across surprises/uncertainties. These have made the child very reserved and unable to make friends, easily. We seek advice to rule out any ‘anxiety disorder’ trying to take roots at these early formative years of the child.
Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. But if depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should. Most people live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether a person is struggling with depression:
- A significant change in sleeping patterns: If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
- Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life: You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression
- Anger or irritated mood: Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression
- Sudden variation in weight or appetite: If you suddenly find that you have lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression
- Feeling of guilt without any particular reason: If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
Depression is as curable as any other illness. Both medical management and psychotherapy are helpful in treatment. Type of treatment depends on patient's condition, the severity of illness as well as availability.