Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 22 year old male I am worried in head ache in five days please help me to control my head ache.
I am a 45 year female and have cervical disc prolapse in c4-c5 and lumbar disc prolapse in l4-l5-si. I am also suffering from hypertension and sometimes hyperglycemia. What should I do to improve my condition. I am taking medication for bp. I also suffer from acid reflux and constipation.
I have loose stools and 3 episodes of vomiting since today morning. No fever. I have taken tab ondem. What should I do now?
I haven't been able to sleep 2 days and I am having severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Is it daily Masturbation is harmful in future? May it also harmful in future to plan a give birth to baby? Masturbation make the person weak is it ?
Hello doctor my self Jagdish raikwar I am 58 year old man I have suffering from sugar problem since last six months what should I do please tell me.
I am 29 years old male, I got married before one and half years back still I don't have baby. I went to doctor I took my semen test it shows Only 2 million and have one side varicose problem. Me and my wife planed to get baby so please give me your advice doctor.
I have a white mark in my throat which I see in mirror opening my mouth I fell uncomfortable while swallowing my own gum I checkup this to physician and he gave me mosiba & ranidom dsr while having these tab I feel better but when I leave this medicine for 2 days again I feel the same problem white marks grows up please help and give me the medicine name and tips which can be helpful for me.
I am having cough since last 2 week what are the precaution that I have to take and what test should I go for?
I am 24 and habit of masturbating alot. Can you suggest some methods how to control that? Please suggest.
My mother is a diabetic patient since a year. From 8-9 months, she feels very stressed and starts crying very frequently. On being diagnosed, she was detected to have hyper tension. But the doctor says it will be a very slow recovery process. Can you please suggest something that may help in her early recovery.Please tell.
I am having headache for the past 1 week. It occurs mostly when I am studying. Being a students it's not possible to avoid my studies. Pain occurs on the back side. Sometimes right and some times left side of back. Please consult me as being a female it's not easy to avoid such unusual pain.
I am 47 year male. I have a pain in my left abdomen (Colic) since three years. Ultrasound reports found OK. Doctors say no problem, But why the pain? How can I get cure.
For 2 days I have not slept properly and I'm not even felling hungry as well as tired but my eyes are watering so please tell me what to do.
My foreskin is very sensitive, I am not able to perform complete sexual activity, I am getting ejaculation within a minute please help, m getting married in next month.
I am 67. Type II diabetic, sugar under good control, Angioplasty done 4 years back. Problem: in a day some times I feel pain at bottom soft parts of the feet when I walk. My diabetic doctor consultant did not explain to me the cause and effect of this problem. I like to know what it indicates.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.