Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudeep ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have severe hair fall. None of my family members has hairloss problem. I do not have dandruff. And my frontal part head is having severe itching. Doctors tell this is due to less moisture in the scalp. How can I overcome this problem.
I have mennieres syndrome. I have fluctuating hear. I have severe mixed hearing loss in both the ears, esp left ear. Is there any treatment for this. Should I use hearing aids.
I am masturbating every night 3 or 4 times how I can control masturbation in night or in early morning please prescribe me some medicine and advise.
Dear sir how do I upload my foreskin penis picture to confirm my problem for free doctor to consult in this app?
My Thyroid value is 6 . I have Pain in throat during saliva in. I also feel Tiredness, forgetful, low digestion. Please suggest.
I am getting erected very fast while performing sex with my partner please help me how to perform sex for a long time. Is there any food to increase stamina?
I'm a 47 years old male. Notwithstanding that myself being a complete teetotaller, I'd heart-attack when I was only 30 years old & suffered myocardial infarction. Last year my condition got so very deteriorated that I had to undergo a Heart-Transplant surgery at Chennai & recuperating since then. For first 7 months post this surgery, I was put on a steroid Wysolone-5 mg OD. However, this resulted in a weight gain of 10-12 Kgs until now, more particularly around my belly. Kindly advise me diet plan with a set of must-do exercises, which'll help me reduce my stomach pinch! Please note that I'm off the Wysolone drug now, but I'm still put on a very high dose of immuno-suppressants! Also, please advise if weight lifting would help? Please oblige Regards: Adv. Prasad Kulkarni Attorneys at Law.
Hlw. I am 17 yrs old male and I am suffering from ringworm infection from past 3 months. I have consulted to doctors and took severe medications but nothing worked. I have also asked the same question to doctor from Lybrate and she told me to use cosvate cream and within 2 days those ring structure on my skin was cured but when I stopped using cosvate cream those ring structure on my skin reappeared. So please help me in giving right medications please.
I am 18 year old virgin I have a yeast allergy. But I still eat it. Now I have been suffering from penis itch for like a month now. I have tried candid b cream but no relif now every day I am applying mustard oil n that gives me relif but. I what is the cause I dnt have any rashes. Only a little redness some times whats the cause n what medication should I take Pls help.
Hello sir I am married I have low stamina and sperm count and am too much slim may be that's a reason my wife not getting pregnant give me some effective medicine for stamina and sperm count please help me out. Thank you.
Hlo Dr. I am feeling excess pain in my penis becoz of burning sensation in toilet just like it feels that urine trap in my penis and unable to come out urine is this is the reason for pain in my penis this time or any other reasons behind this it happens in night 8 pm too much prob it creates to me another it occurs in midnight 1 pm and till now continues I drink plenty glass of water when it occurs but do not got any relief quick suggest me exact reason behind this and treatment and I also feel dry mouth from many days in day and in night when I drink 5glass of water 1 time after also I feel dry mouth and feel water is necessary in mouth that time but stomach is overflow from water that time and mouth get thrust suggest treatment as fast as you can.
Hello Dr. Whenever I wake up in the morning I started sneezing 10-15 times same done with me when I am going to sleep so can you tell me why always in winters I face this problem and my fingers got swollen.
Dear doctor im male 23 years old I have one doubt I did sex with one girl. But I did only anal sex with her so if the girl has aids it will come to me. Could you clear my doubt?
I have two major issues. Both of them are related with sex issue. First one is that front skin of my penis is very tight and when I do sex I feel very painful. Second one is that my sexual time is very less. Dear sir/mam please do help me out.
At birth, an infant sleeps for most of the day. As he or she grows up and starts going to school, they begin to spend a larger part of the day awake, but still need a minimum of 8-9 hours of sleep a day. A good, restful sleep is essential as children’s bodies grow as they sleep. Not getting adequate sleep can cause a range of problems in their school work, social relationships and health.
Some signs that your child may be suffering a sleep problem are
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Waking up in the middle of the night
- Snoring or breathing difficulties while asleep
- Difficulty staying awake through the day
- Recurring nightmares
In most cases, making a few healthy lifestyle changes can help improve the quality of your child’s sleep. Some steps to take are:
- Create a routine: Establish a regular time for your child to go to bed and wake up every day. This may vary slightly on weekends and holidays but the difference should not be more than an hour. Do not allow your child to watch television or play video games while going to bed. Ideally, the television, computer or any other gadget should be switched off at least an hour before your child’s bedtime. Create a relaxing routine for your child to follow before going to bed like, having a bath or listening to a bedtime story. Avoid getting into bed with your child to help them sleep.
- Create an atmosphere: When your child goes to bed, the room should be dark and at a comfortable temperature. If you want to leave a night light on, ensure that there is nothing in the light’s path that could create shadows that may scare the child. Ensure that the noise levels in the rest of your house are low once your child is in bed. If you socialise a lot at home, your child’s room should be at the other end of the house as compared to your living room so that the sound of people does not disturb him or her. You could also let your child choose a stuffed toy to hold onto as a security blanket while they sleep.
- Have the right dinner: As far as possible, avoid giving your child a heavy meal just before going to bed. Additionally, do not allow them to have any food or drinks with caffeine for up to six hours before bedtime. Dinner should always be a light meal that is easy to digest. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!