Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shankar Lingaiah ScYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 32 years old and I have fever, block nose also Sneezing sometime and mild throat infection with cough sometime.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
Have menses problem since 2014. Done with an ultrasound and the reports said I m suffering from PCOD.
Sometimes Gout/Uric Acid excess for the last 20 years. Whenever in pain I take allopathic medicine including painkillers. What do you advice ?
From a long time I am suffering from a problem, I feel some sort of thing behind my left ear area, that is not pain for sure! I just feel awkward and has to rotate my neck left and right to feel good, with the rotation I have to blink my eye( or can say forcefully closing my eyes). This symptoms disappears sometimes. Can you please explain what I am suffering from?
I masturbate in the morning and in the evening I had sex with my girlfriend. But I did not cum inside her vagina I pull it out. Would she be pregnant because of pre-cum?
Past 10 Years I was doing Masturbation daily but now I'm Stopped. But my sperm Storage is empty. How to increase sperm count. Now my age is 24 & I plan to get married on 27. Please give some suggestions doctor for a healthy sexual life & get children after Marriage. What r the foods can I take.
Good morning I am more confused about night fall some say it is normal among 19-26 no need of taking medicines and some people ask me to take medicine to cure ni8 fall ,suggest me. Will ni8 fall lead to erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation?
I'm 23 years male. I have been masturbating for 10 yrs. My testis is small. Suggest me to increase sperm count.
I have a problem with my blood. I am a anaemic person, so what we'll do to produce more blood in my body.
I am 33 years old, and have suddenly developed allergy/rashes in the skin throughout which dis-appear after some time but it itches a lot. I consulted a doctor and was suggested probably it could be attikere and suggested a tablet. But how long should I keep continue this? The moment I stop, I keep getting rashes again.
I am suffering from PCOD from 5 years. I am married and try to conceive. But its not possible kindly suggest me wats has to be done.
M doing daily gym. And Am taking gainer of muscle blaze. My age is 19 year. So I want to know that is gainer create any type of sexually problem in our body?
I have been undergone with multiple about eluted angioplasty 3 years ago (Sept 2013) as proactive treatment based on periodic medical report including report of angiography .After angioplasty Now I am around 60 years old taking prescribed medicine regularly as prescribed by cardiologist. quarterly consultation with cardiologist along with lipid blood test report.
I want to sex with my partner is there is any condition. For that. She didn't want to pregnant and I didn't want to use condom. We are doing first time this many people's say in first time sex there is too pain is right or wrong please say me and some say is bleed to much to the girls. please give me suggestion.
My father has diabetes and is taking insulin. But from last two days his right hand and right foot has become swollen. What is the cause of this swelling? He did some test. In the report it came the uric acid is 5.8. Can you tell me why this happens? What is the remedy for it?
This is for My father of Age 75 ,weight 43 kg and height 177 cm. He is under treatment for dementia related issues as described below. We are consulting with Neurologist and he was taking the tablet Donep of 10 mg for the last one year. Now he added one more medicine since there is no improvement and stills showing more angry and aggressive behavior. The medicine name is QUETIAPINE 25 mg. One tablet night after food When am browsing in internet it is not approved to older people with dementia related issues. It may cause serious issues. Is that correct? Or shall we continue with the medicine? New prescriptions cilacar 10 morning one Telma h 40 morning one Donamem 10 night one quetiapine 25 night one Atorfit cv 10 night one 1) He is having serious memory issue 2) He is not getting words while talking 3) He is able to read, write, Identify all the friends but always angry with everyone most of the time 4) some day he is very silent and normal 5) Most of the time he is getting he want to go from home, no answer where he want go, but someday he used to go to some of his friends home. Some days to temples. May be frequently 6) Some days he will bath/ brush two or three times. If we are reminding this he will get angry and will try to go out of home As per Neurologist it is because of one silent brain attack and dementia He is a retired Mathematics teacher, and this symptoms started some 4 year back. Now some days he is very violent because of the above reason Waiting for your feedback.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is sex-starved marriage one probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
1. A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
2. Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
3. An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner - whoever - faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
4. Consider the spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
5. Exercise and running: Daily exercises leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
6. Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.