Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Santosh

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Santosh General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Santosh
Dr. Santosh is one of the best General Physicians in Dommasandra, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Santosh personally at Pawar's Clinic in Dommasandra, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Santosh on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Pawar's Clinic

#10/2, NE Thajinagar, Chokkasandra Main Road, ChokkasandraBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Santosh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

What are the symptoms of the swine flue? How can it prevent? Is any treatment available for it? Can human save after swine flue?

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, the following are the symptoms of swine flu: - sore throat, - stuffy nose - cough - fever and chills (not always) - bodyache and headache - nausea and vomitting - diarrhoea - fatigue all these symptoms appear within 1-3 days duration. Please follow these precautions: - avoid touching nose, eyes or mouth frequently. - cover your face while coughing or sneezing with a tissue or handkerchief and make sure people around you also follow the same. - avoid public places, crowded areas and unhygienic conditions as ther is a possibility of catching an infection. - if you are feeling sick, stay back at home and take rest so that you can avoid spreading of the disease and even you can recover fast if you take adequate rest. - in swine flu endemic areas, wear standard swine flu mask (h-95 mask) which are worn by the doctors and sample collecting technicians. Regular surgical mask which sold in the market like hot cakes are not good enough to prevent the entry of the viruses. - maintain personnel hygiene by washing your hands before and after eating and after visiting public places. Once diagnosed, the patient has to be shifted to the hospital where the patient is symptomatically in an isolation ward as it is highly contageous. They may be treated with antivirals like oseltamivir (tamiflu) or zanamivir (relenza). If this disease is treated properly in time, then one can get cured completely.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Homeopath, Solan

I ve tooo sleeping sickness and I am putting on weight and I have excess of heat in my body what I should do for this? I need to a suggestions for this.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
HI Lybrate USER A) Take 10 ml of fresh lemon juice and ginger juice along with 1 tsf of jaggery along with 60 ml of water early in morning on empty stomach and after meals, B) do regularly BHUJANGASANA, UTTANPADASANA and PAVANMUKTASAN regularly early in the morning on empty stomach for 15 minutes…. Do this for 30 days…it gives you good result…THANKS.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello this is john. My problem is penis size. When I am see the sex videos it get very large. After that it become very very small. What the cause of that. please suggest me.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
this is absolutely normal and occurs due to surge of hormones causing rapid increase in supply to the penis thereby increasing its size
41 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m having cough and cold and back body pain from the last fifteen days. What should I do to get relief from the pain as well as cold?

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines 1. Ars Alb 30 ( 4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 2 days 2.Belladonna 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 2 days. Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want some allopathic medicine for 3 months of Tinea. It's really painful. Please send some best medicines name.

MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), MBBS
Dermatologist, Udupi
You apply KZ cream twice in a day and Itrasys 200mg 1 tablet daily at bedtime for one week.keep the part clean and dry. Apply Mycoderm-C powder twice in a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am going to be of 21 in may but my penis size is just small as only 3 inch and it is not also open fully and also the skin above it not go full backside what to do.

General Physician, Delhi
Hi, it seems you have got 2 problems. Small penis and probably phimosis. Unfortunately, for men who desire to increase their size of penis, the penis size is determined by genetics; therefore, no foods can accomplish making it bigger. However, there are some foods that can help accelerate your training for penis. If you combine a specific diet plan together with your exercises for penis, you can get the result you want quickly. Some foods called vasodialators may help you a lot in their training process; however, they can increase blood flow to your penis. Some examples of these foods are milk, eggs, liver, tuna, salmon, and vegetables like tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, and sweet potatoes. If you want to increase the size of your penis and improve the health of your masculinity without side effects and pain, you can try these foods in your diet plan. Ginkgo biloba, dark chocolate, ginger, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from fever please help I very upset. I am taking the medicine for last 2 week.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Take rhus tox 200 - twice daily for next 3-4 days. Also do test for malaria/dengue/typhoid and get back to me with the results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not getting proper sleep since 5 years. Now my age is 21. I think it is bcz of my over medication used for my health problems. I am unable to sleep even a single hour peacefully. Can you suggest me some natural medications.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Sexologist, Pune
Massage your soles with coconut oil before sleep, keep cows ghee in diet, take 1 glass of milk in the night, avoid overeating, oily, spicy food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, I am 63 year old retired banker. I have a lean structure, 56 kg, 165 cm. I do not history of any ailments. For the last one week I feel very lethargic and get tired very soon. My blood pr is 110-60. I also have a bit of breathing problem. My stool and urine look normal. I do not have high temperature, and have normal appetite. Please guide how to deal with it.

FRAS, MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Ernakulam
Get your sugar level checked and haemoglobin level and thyroid t3 t4 tsh too, according to the results I can help u, consult me private for further details
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I think I'm suffering from TB. What tests will you do to diagnose the problem and which of the conditions is present?

Pulmonologist, Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. Any organ can be affected by tb. Pulmonary tb presents with cough, loss of weight and appetite, fever etc. You will need a detailed evaluation. Consult a pulmonologist for the same .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 5 years old suffering from cough and cold since 5 days with off fever. Kindly suggest medicine.

General Physician, Faridabad
take syr honey tus 1/2 tsf tds,1/2 tab sinarest at bed time, steam inhalation, saline gargles and do tooth brush before going to bed, it will help. Thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old male. I am suffering from tremor from last 2 years.(hands shakes while writing) could you please help me. Even my dad also has some problem. Is there any cure for it. Tell me if there is any medical precaution.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Patna
This is called writer's cramp. But also tell me about you drinking habits/ anxiety problem if any. If not then you should consult a neurologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have lipoma. There are lot in my body and they have been growing through years. Hands. Thighs. Stomach. Chest. These are the places it' s there. I want to get rid of them. If surgery is solution. Can I get it done with out scars. Suggest. I am 26 male.

MD - Medicine, MBBS
Cardiologist, Panchkula
Lipomas are benign tumours and generally do not cause any harm. If a lipoma is growing in size, has pressure effects, or cosmetically not acceptable the it should be removed. Surgically. They cannot be cured with medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache on my rightside of the head from the last two months and I have no number in my eyes. So what is the reason?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ent problem kindly follow advises given below: you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error again 4. We need to go for ent evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. Am in serious trouble from past 4 years and I see no hope. I am a 22 year old male. During my puberty every thing was normal. Hormonal changes in my body were completely normal. My muscles. Body hairs. Voice deepening every thing took place. I was like a normal male attracted towards, girls, having good sexual instinct and completely active. But when I reached 18- 19 years. Suddenly my sexual instinct started declining, my libido became very low, I started feeling lethargy constantly with lower back pain. My sperm thickness got reduced. I was shocked with the fact that how it could occur at such age. But the truth I am in serious trouble. Have never been in depression, neither I have obesity and I am very active person. From past four years I am suffering with extreme low libido. What could be the reason behind it? My family doctor made me do some urine test and he told me that I am totally fit. But it know that something is seriously wrong.

MBBS,MD(medicine), PGDS(sexology), Fellowship in sexual medicines
Sexologist, Jaipur
U definetly need a proper treatment to again boost your sexual stamina and health for your future life. It is due to hormonal as well as some past mastrubation history too. Some really very special natural and herbal medicines provided by us can make you regain all lost strenght back and permanently. Can consult me back for your proper treatment and guidance. Results within days.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is having fever of 104 degree f from last night. She was shivering in night. Now fever is still there around 102 deg but not shivering. Please advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
Apart from medication we need to get your daughter blood tested for cbc mp urine and revert back with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 year old boy. What should I do to avoid masturbation. Because am addicted to that. I need to recover from that problem. Thats why I written this.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Masturbation is a normal way of relieving sexual tension. 2.It is, not harmful if done in moderation, preferably 2-3 times a week. 3.Excess indulgence may cause physical problem like weakness, tiredness, loss of memory, lack of energy, lack of concentration, loss of facial glow and sexual problem.. 4.Consult sexologist for further advice
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 41 year old diabetic since 4 years and taking tablets for the same and recently undergone routine checkup blood test at Thyrocare, One of test report seem Amalays is more than 1000 (it normal Range is around 150) again repeat test at Sagar Hospital Bangalore report is 988, can you please guide me is it serious problem and what treatment can be taken.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, this reading is not good, please consult your diabetologist, immediately. It reveals, you r running under tremendous stress & anxiety. Maintain all anti diabetic norms, strictly. Go for a brisk walk in d morning go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety. Maintain 1300-1600 calories. Avoid, stress, direct sweets, banana, guavas, grapes, etc, junk food, alcohol, caffiene, nicotine. If you so like homoeo medicine may be suggested. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to control my masturbating desire? I masturbating 3 to 4 times per day but still satisfied even I feek too sickness. Is this problem is psychological or serological? I feel I can't stopped without medicine. please suggest me who will help me: psychologist or sexologist?

Dear Mr Rajesh....Masturbating for more than twice a week may have bad effects on your health....Try Homoeopathic Mother Tincture ORYGANUM Q, 30 drops in water after meal, thrice would help to control your excessive sexual desire
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed