Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
Sir Mai pichhle 28 Dec 2015 SE lagatar dawai ka seven KAR raha hi mere potts spine D10 D11 Mai bhut jayada Dard rahta hai agar koi desi elaj hai to Kirpya batane ka last Kare aur ye kab thik hone ki ummid hai.
I have broken my arm and it is stitching in my plaster it is very annoying. What should I do about it.
Sir, I am suffering from digestion problem. In the morning my starts paining unless I take some medicine. Sir please give me suggestions.
I drinker one table spoon salt water one glass at morning mt stomach. What's happen by this please help thanks.
Hai doc. my cousin is 21 years old and he's very much intrested in girls he shags 3-4 times every single day. He started masturbaithing from his childhood since he was around 12-13 years boy. how to control his sex intension? and any problem will occur in futute for masturbathing so many times a day? I hope you would suggest an aswer for this question? advance thanking you doctors.
M suffering from stomach related problem since February this year. M not able to digest my lunch time food properly and I have to rush to the bathroom to poop for the second time in a day. This is happening daily. I have taken antibiotics which helped me to get relief but that was short lived. The problem came back after 4 to 5 days when I had to remain empty stomach for 2 hours. Moreover ; stress seems to worsen the situation. Please help me.
Hi, Some times for my brother toilet is not coming. Previously he was diagnosed with same and after one day he was able to get the toilet today also he has seen the same issue. How need to be contact for this what is the reason? One week back he had kidney test and doctor told that there was increase in kidney size and he had given some tablets. What is the reason for this. He used to take pain killers. Does it is the reason?
I am 28 years, i have base line sugar, cholesterol and high uric acid. What diet plan or what should I eat to make all these normal.
My father went for a diagnostic yesterday and he had a high sugar as reported in the prescription. 1st test contains 306 and the second test has 398 . What should he do now . Will he take a little bit more insulin or medicines?
Gonorrhea : Disease + Symptoms
Gonorrhea is a contagious disease that can affect both men and women. It is caused by a bacterium called Neisseria gonorrhoeae that can easily grow in the mucus membranes of the human body.
It is mostly transmitted when an uninfected person gets in sexual contact with an infected person. It can also be spread when a mother's infected body fluids come in contact with her newborn during childbirth.
It is a common infection and the symptoms vary for both men and women. The symptoms are:
Symptoms in Women:
- White or greenish-yellow vaginal discharge
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pain in the lower abdomen and in the pelvic region
- Occurrence of Conjunctivitis
- Spotting or light bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Bleeding between periods
Symptoms in Men:
- White or greenish-yellow discharge from the penis
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
- Burning sensation while urinating
The symptoms come to notice usually within 2 to 10 days of the infection in case of women and it takes approximately 14 days for them to be recognized in the case of men. However in a few cases, the symptoms may take as long as 30 days to appear or they may appear so negligibly that they are hardly noticeable if they occur at all.
I have heard that taking ashwagandha capsules before bed helps in increasing testosterone level is it true so for how long should I consume it.
I am 64 years old and recently I have path test which showed 68 blood urea level and 3.6 serum creatinine. Please advise. I have a single right kidney.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.