Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
Masturbating everyday could have a risk factor that could affect sexual or my behavioral? Is it good or bad for everyday masturbate?
I am 22 old male I am suffering from heart muscle pain causes heart problems or not and any heart diseases symptoms tell me.
Mere baby hone ke baad se hi body mei bahut pain or thakan si rehti hai meri baby 1 mahine ki hai mai use breast feed bhi krati hu par bht kamjori hoti hai pls help me.
Hi I am 29 years old, height 5.8 and weight 78 kg. I had increased uric acid level before 1year. I consulted with doctor and he prescribed tablet goutcheck and pan-40 & then I had relief. After 3-4 months I stopped medicines. Now i'm suffering from back pain in morning and some times I get tingling sensation in feets.
I have now a habit of masturbation on daily bases which has caused a weakness in my legs are there any other health concerns related to it which I am not experiencing now but have a great chances of having it in near future ? Please answer.
I and my wife both are suffering from boils in the body frequently. Please suggest some good treatment.
I hv recently developed piles. The anus luks bad, swollen and itchy. I had antibiotics for 15 days and applied pileroute but no relief. Is it curable .Are suitable medicines available ?I hv stopped eating spices. Started taking flaxseed and isabgol. Eill anus luk normal and the swelling go away permanently. Please help. Marriage due in a month.
Dementia cannot be singularly regarded as a specific disease, but rather indicates a group of symptoms associated with your memory, cognitive thinking, and social abilities, up to the point where daily functioning gets affected. In most cases, dementia steadily worsens over time (progressive dementias). Dementia is not to be confused with memory loss alone; because it is natural with old people to experience memory loss, but that does not necessarily mean they have dementia. If the reason is dementia, then you may require medical treatment.
Dementias are generally caused either by damage to or changes in the nerve cells operating in the brain. The causes can be grouped differently based on the type of dementia experienced and the part of the brain affected. While some causes can be reversed with effective treatment, others, unfortunately, cannot.
The most common causes of dementia which cannot be reversed include:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Vascular dementia
- Parkinson's disease
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Dementia with Lewy (dementia which is neurodegenerative and progressive in nature) bodies
- Severe head injuries
Other irreversible causes which are relatively rarer than usual include:
- Huntington's disease (breakage of the brain's nerve cells)
- Creutzfeldt-jakob disease (irreversible and fatal brain disease)
- Multiple sclerosis or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Infections like syphilis
- Leukoencephalopathies (diseases affecting the brain's'white' areas)
- Brain injuries
- Multiple system atrophy
Causes of dementia which can be treated include:
- Heavy metal poisoning
- Certain brain tumors
- Chronic alcoholism
- Vitamin b12 deficiency
- Medicinal side effects or abnormal drug reactions
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Certain cases of encephalitis
Symptoms of dementia include:
- Memory loss
- Difficulty finding the right words
- Difficulty exercising judgments, especially during emergencies
- Inability to recall particular events or to recognize people and places
- Depression or other mood disorders, in addition to symptoms like uncontrolled aggression or constant agitation.
How can improve my health? How can improve my sex power give me suggestion please? I am very thin person?
If iam on insulin for high diabetic. Upto when I have to continue this. Can I have to take injection daily. Or is it possible that after controlling sugar level by insulin, I start taking oral medicine.
My father is facing the heart problem in a long time. His bypass already done in the year of 2007. Now a days he is facing some problem so I want to know which kind of diet chart I have to maintain for my father.
Hi, I just got married 2 months back. In beginning sex was great and the Duration of sex was also good. But I am having erection issues since few days. Sometimes my Penis doesn't gets erect. I am scared. I also tried Manmath ras tablets without doctors consultation but then thought shouldn't be taken these medicine as I shouldn't get habitual of them. I don't consume alcohol. I don't exercise though, but my routine of work involves lot of movement. My age is 29 years. Please help.
Sir I am suffering from uric acid problem and due to which face gout at on my thumb foot now I am avoiding protein reach food can you suggest me what can I eat to reduce it and side by side I am a body builder and want to increase my muscles and wait so please guide me.
Daily night while am in sleep suddenly stomach pain starts its only when am eat out side food may I know the reason.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.