Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeeva ReddyYour feedback matters!
My only son is 12 years old and he is very addicted to pc games and playstation watching wwe and smake down games he fights including with parents and friends, how to change his attitude, he eats junk food that time, he dont concentrate in studies, what is the problem.
I am 34 since my baby I feel very irritated and cranky and suicidal. I am OK if my daughter is not around. She is seven years now and nowadays I am always screaming and shouting at her. After getting angry at her my entire body shakes and I get palpitations. Can you pls help as how I can calm myself without medicine. And there is no one else to the care of my daughter as well.
My daughter's age 3 years completed but her weight is 10.5 kgs and height is 87 CMS. My height is 5'3 and my wife's height is 5'2. Our concern is how to increase her height and weight. Is her weight and height is ideal or not? Please give us some suggestions to grow her height and weight.
Can we give baby of 5 months anything else than mother feeding? Or we should continue mothers milk till 6 months can you suggest me at what month I should start giving my child juice or any other liquid cereal? Please sugest?
Hi My one month 20 days baby's total bilirubin is 3.5 where direct bilirubin as 1.16 mg/dl and indirect as 2.34 mg/dl however there is a weight improvement and feeding properly but the skin appears yellowish. Is there iany risk factor here?
My child age 6 is facing sever atopic dermatitis. Is long term steroidal cream harmful for his skin.
My baby is 3.5 months old and his appetite is very less. He is not consuming proper milk. He is just consuming around 350 ml mother feed. His weight was 4.9 at 3 month old. Can I give liv 52 drops to increase his appetite? I am already giving him calcium, vitamin d and iron drops. Please suggest.
From early childhood, I have severe hearing loss in my right ear. I do not remember whether it was from birth or was a result of some hitting done on my right ear by one of the bullies (i remember the incident remotely, though can not attribute the hearing loss to that). My left ear is perfect and am a healthy guy of 42 years doing very well professionally and part of top management in one of the reputed companies. I had at the age of 18 years went for a ent check up where they diagnosis as severe hearing loss in the right ear. However, when I put in a earphone in my right ear and tightly close my left ear to close any sound, I can remotely hear, but only very light sounds. My query is, can I try to recover my right ear hearing or leave it? Is there any hope of recovery? Though you might say it needs to be checked, but what do you make out first cut from the details that I have provided? Now a days with so much advances in med sciences, I am hoping you cd help me with your valuable advice and way forward.
I have seven year girl and my wife monthly cycle is irregular that is pcod problem and fertility egg are not strong to conceive thas why two time missed abortion. Pl tell medicine or it cure it.
Dear Doctor My child is 6 year old first she is going to school vary interestingly without crying, But after feb march school means she is crying and saying to stay her mother along in school. We ask is there any problem she replied no but why she is afraiding.
Hi Doctor, my daughter is 2 and half years old, she never eat properly, she loves to eat only chocolates, I give her junior horlicks to drink every day. I am really worried about her growth. She is also on breast feed still. I really do not know what to do please help me for her good diet.
My daughter in age of 9 month is having fever from last 3 days and yesterday night she becomes silence (behosh ho gayi)(even not crying). What to do?
Hi. The below details are my daughter's.i want to know from child specialist. My daughter age 2 years completed, in 2 years I injected only government vaccines injections n not injected any private injections. So which is necessary to give. What's the price Thank you.
Hello doc im a mother of one month old baby girl. I want to know dat hw can I produce more milk wat shud I eat. Thanks in advance.
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
Here are 5 major benefits of breastfeeding.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.