Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KiranYour feedback matters!
My 13 month old son suffering from fever from 2 days, his temp. Is 100 above, there is no cough. Please advise.
My daughter is 10 and half month she can't stand on her leg. She can crawl. please tell me should I give calcium medicine or consult to an pediatrician.
My baby is 11mths old. He drinks milk from nipple bottle. When he had motion problems our doctor suggested we stop using the bottle and instead try cup to feed him. We tried this method but he does not drink milk. And later when we introduce nipple bottle he drinks it quickly. How do we stop feeding through nipple bottle? Please advice.
My baby is 6 month old and her weight is just 5.4 kg. The weight when she born was 2.8 Kg. Is she heading toward low weight?
My daughter 8 yrs old complains of stomach pain more oftenly.However with the intake of ginger,aajwain the symptoms are suppressed.Pl help for the permanent solutions.
Hello doctor, meri baby 15 months ki ho gai h and uske abhi tak teeth nahi aaye use vit. D3 ke shacets bhi diye bt unse bhi koi effect nahi aaya. So please suggest something.
I have boy baby 2 years old he premature baby. He having low vitamin D.what kind of food can give him.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"