Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am 24 years male, after cleaning my tongue with brush while i'm spiting out I will see blood coming out with saliva, is it a Major problem should I consult my family doctor please suggest me what I can I do.
I have been suffering from pain in teeth through the entire winter Time. What could be the solution of this?
Mucocele has formed in my mouth after pain trauma. What is the most effective and quickest way to remove the Mucocele without surgery?
I have rct of my tooth 4 year ago. But now mild pain start in that tooth. Not continuously but when I chew something. I consult doc. He said that your rct is not done properly. So he advice me re RCT. What should I do. please guide me.
I have problem eith my teeth that is yellow of teeth I think his problem is due to florine percent water due.
My mouth is smelling since last 10 day even I brushed twice in a day and using closeup tooth paste Tell me who can I rid off this smell.
I m 21year old. Sir mere mouth m infection means chhale hote rhte h Ek saal se bahut doctors se treatment liya h but jb tk treatment chalta h sahi rhte h Usk bad fir ho jate h Sir koi treatment btaiye jisse ye sahi ho jaye.
When I eat anything and when I brush my teeth blood comes from my teeth. What should I do? I am using dabur red tooth paste.
Are Baby Teeth important?
Baby teeth may not last forever, but that doesn?t mean they aren?t extremely important. In fact, they are just as important to babies and kids as your adult teeth are to you! Here are five things every parent definitely needs to know about baby teeth.
My toddler is having speech issues could this be related to their teeth?
- Losing certain teeth too early can make it difficult to correctly say some words and might cause long term problems down the road.
Does it really matter if you get a cavity in a baby tooth?
- Baby teeth are different from adult teeth in that the outer layer of the teeth (the enamel) is much thinner, and the layer just under that (dentin) is much softer. Because of this, cavities can eat through baby teeth surprisingly quickly. With regular dental checkups, little cavities can get filled before they grow into a gaping hole.
Do cavities in baby teeth hurt as bad as adult cavities?
- Cavities hurt at any age! For children with untreated cavities, there is a good chance their little mouths are in pain. This can make it hard to focus in school and may lead to them feeling upset or grumpy much of the time. Living with the nagging pain of a toothache is no fun at all, so get those tiny teeth looked at asap!
When should my baby see the dentist? -As soon as the first tooth comes in!
Healthy baby teeth lead to healthy adult teeth, but they also do so much more. You can do your part by making sure your children brush after meals, floss daily, and see the dentist twice a year. And if you spot a cavity, get to the dentist right away! Every kid deserves to have a healthy, happy smile.
Tooth decay is one of the most common diseases affecting the oral cavity. Dental cavities is a highly prevalent condition, especially among children. In most cases, improper hygiene leads to deposition of food on the tooth. This in turn is acted upon by harmful bacteria, thus releasing acid that dissolves the tooth structure. In most cases, the decay starts on the outside of the tooth and gradually reaches the inner layers.
Gum diseases and bad breath:
One would think that if you are decay free, you have a healthy mouth. However, overall oral health requires healthy gums as well. They cover the teeth and provide anchoring support to the jawbones. Minor infection (gingivitis) can progress to a severe condition (periodontitis), which causes teeth to shake and even fall out! It is one of the main causes of bad breath or halitosis too. Swelling of the gums gradually, leads to spontaneous bleeding, which is the first sign of trouble. This can be managed by simply improving oral hygiene. It is advisable to see the dentist.
Treat cavities and bleeding gums:
Listed below are some common methods to manage bleeding gums and bad breath:
- Brushing: Advisable at least twice a day using a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Flossing: Flossing removes plaque from between the teeth and reduces chances of decay and gum problems
- Eating Healthy: Bad food habits are one of the main reasons of bad breath. A bad digestive system manifests as bad breath and so eating healthy is very important for healthy gums. Adequate water, fiber, calcium and Vitamin C are essential for gum health, so ensure they find a place in your diet.
- Annual Dental Visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months. Simple procedures that do not require time or money like regular scaling will help improve the teeth and gum health while reduce bad breath issues.