Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raghavendra M.Your feedback matters!
I have suffering from head ache and loose motion from past 2 dadays, so I can't get sleep also now I should prepare for my exams but I can't I am getting full tiered what can I do now?
Hi, im 19 years old female. I had sex without protection but my bf did not ejaculate inside vagina. I took contraceptive pills after around 70 hours. After 10 days I had a period kinda a thing but it was just for a single days. And the flow was very light. But my periods cycle was about to come. And now I think my periods are missed. Am I pregnant? What I can do now because I can not share this thing to anyone.
I am addicted to masturbate but I stopped doing it from few days and I'm getting anxiety until I make my penis erect:(
Sir, my sister is suffering from serious sinus and doctors have advised her to nasowash but she is not getting well. What to do sir?
I'm 16 year old boy. I'm having headaches from last one week. I'm not watching TV, or PC. What should I do.
Hello I am 26 year old male. I got married 9 months ago. Please tell me intercourse tips as we are trying to get pregnant. I am having some doubts on such intercourse and its steps ,process ,do and don't s.etc.
Sir Recently I m having a problem as my stomach pains so much in night and I just can not sleep properly its been a week all this.
I am suffering with stomach pain what can I do sometimes I get 4-5 times in washroom please help me?
I am suffering from infection in penis like my opening oval portion is always red and also I feel pain and itching near that area, skin also comes out sometimes, I have applied nizral ointment but it cured only for limited time .once I stop applying again I feel the same. Please help me out.
Hi I am 40 years old and suffering from erectile dysfunction. This is effecting on my married life. Please guide me.
I am 23 years old. I have thyroid problem and also polycystic ovary syndrome. I take eltroxin. Will it affect in future? Will it cause infertility?
Hello sir. I'm suffering from insomnia since 2014. I'm not able to concentrate on studies. Due to this problem. I'm preparing for competitive exams. Daily around 4 am I'm sleeping. This effect will shown on the exams. Pls provide me any medicine or yours valuable advice.
I have face piles, I am in starting stage how can I cure from piles. I consult doctor but he said that it can cure not completely.
At the time of Sex. Mu sperm take so. Much time to came out. But some transparent liquid came continuously. Is it bad.
Hello, my son is 3 years old and he catches cold frequently which results in wheezing. I also have the same problem but no asthma. Kindly help. Chest X-Ray has been done.
Dyspepsia is an uncommon word, but a very common problem. This medical condition is more commonly known as indigestion of the stomach and small intestine. The symptoms of this condition include abdominal pain, bloating, belching, nausea and a loss of appetite. They come and go varying terms of frequency and intensity.
Some of the common causes of dyspepsia are lactose intolerance, anxiety, regurgitated stomach juices, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome and excessive caffeine or alcohol intake. In most cases dyspepsia can be easily treated with home remedies. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
Here are the 5 best ways to treat it:
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice cleanses the digestive system by flushing out waste material and undigested food. It also inhibits the formation of acids in the stomach and boosts appetite. Dilute the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of water to avail its benefits. You could also add half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice to this. Ginger also aids in digestion and prevents flatulence.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk has cooling properties and helps calm the stomach and intestines. It is also suitable for people who are lactose intolerant. Drink a glass of buttermilk immediately after a meal to improve your digestion. You could also flavor it with roasted cumin powder or mint. Mint also helps in relieving indigestion and prevents buildup of gases in the stomach while cumin stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is the best remedy for any stomach bug. It is rich in probiotics that help restore balance healthy gut bacteria and stabilize digestion. Yogurt can be had as an accompaniment to your meals or mixed with steamed rice to make it a meal in itself.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek boosts appetite and helps relieve indigestion. This herb is known for its soothing properties that cleanse the digestive system. Fenugreek leaves can be bitter and unpalatable. Hence, to benefit from this, boil the leaves and then lightly fry them in butter before eating them.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice is an excellent way to treat indigestion and diarrhea. Its antioxidant properties also make it a good remedy for heartburn. To benefit from pomegranate juice, dilute the juice of a pomegranate in a glass of water along with a tablespoon of honey.
Along with this, also take a look at your eating habits. Avoid eating on the move and chew your food properly. Eat only when you are hungry and control your portion sizes. Lastly, make the time to exercise for half an hour or so every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.