Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NaveedYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me that what should I do?
How to use apple cedar vinegar to reduce cholesterol n blood sugar. Should cinnamon powder be mixed.
I am 50 year old (female) suffering from early spondyltic changes as described in mri of dorsal spine with mild kyphoscoliotic deformity of lower dorsal spine. Effect high pain at right side of chest and back.
Hi, My wife suffering from low BP. She fell ill often. Her body, especially stomach will get swell and easily get tension and some times she fell down. Please advise her.
I am 30 years old, I am suffering from severe acidity and heart burning, please solve my problem sir.
Suffering from high cholestral, 298, on ayurvedic medicine triligize, but not effect, no change. Kindly advice.
I want know about how reduce headache and I have low bp, and my nails become White patches. I am getting sleep early.
I am suffering from low blood pressure and gastric disease. Some time I get faint and my foot sometimes swell up. Iss this symptoms of any dangerous disease.
Sir; I am under treatment of sugar and bp since last four years. My bp is stand on 140 and sugar on fasting 120 and after meal 180 maintain even I am taking zee telmi-h for bp and glycomet gp-1 for sugar od. 0.5 mg thyrox tab and ecosprin. O. 75mg and one cap of omeg are regularrly. Kindly send your advise to take further action and oblige.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.