Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Muranandi NamdarYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 year women and I am pregnent but duering blood test my thyroid level is high --> 9.45 (range 0.465-4.68). Is there any problem by this?
Me and my gf had sex 5-6 times last year with a gap of weekly or 2 weeks. Every time she took unwanted 72 pills to avoid pregnancy. Her menstruation cycle is distributed and now her periods is of 35-40 days instead as before 28-30 days from last 5-6 months. These 5-6 months we didn't had any sex intercourse. She took pregnancy home test and her results is negative. We are scared what's the problem. What would you suggest?
My gf had her last period on 15th july. On 23rd we engaged in foreplay where our genitals were rubbed against eachothers. I was naked but she had her underwear on. I did not ejaculate. She has not got her periods yet. We took a pregnancy test today morning and it was negative. What can be the reason for the delay? Can she get pregnant?
I am a 32 years old married women and i suffer from irregular periods my doctor has prescribed Novelon tablets and sysron n tablets and i am having it for the past three months last sunday i vomited twice and started feeling giddy and went to a doctor who said that my blood pressure had slightly shot up and prescribed stemetil md but yeasterday when i got my blood pressure measured it was 150/70 when i contacted my doctor he told me to continue with stemetil md help i never had this pressure problem is it the side effect of novelon? kindly advise
यह कोई आश्चर्यजनक बात नहीं बल्कि मजेदार तथ्य है कि तरबूज में 91 % से ज्यादा पानी होता है।
यदि आप वजन घटाने का सोच रहें हैं तो पानी ज्यादा पीना शुरू कर दें। एक शोध में पाया गया कि यदि भोजन करने से पहले कोई पानी पीता हैं तो उसका वजन पानी ना पीने वाले व्यक्ति की तुलना में जल्दी घटता है।
अतिरिक्त H2O हमें जितना सोचते हैं उससे कम खाने में मदद करता है और यह चयापचय (मेटावोलिसम) को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज हमें सिर्फ पानी और सर्करा देता है यह केवल एक आम धारणा है। लेकिन सच तो यह है कि तरबूज अधिक न्यूट्रीयन्स वाला स्त्रोत है। इसमें विटामिन, मिनरल्स और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट बहुत अधिक मात्रा में होते हैं।
इसका मतलब यदि आप गर्मी के दिनों में तरबूज खाते हैं तो ये स्वादिष्ट तरीका है जो शरीर के अन्दर पानी की कमी नहीं होने देगा और आपको निर्जलीकरण (डिहाईड्रेशन) से बचाएगा।
हांलाकि ये ताजे पानी का विकल्प नहीं है।
तरबूज शरीर को स्वस्थ रखने में बाकी सभी फलों कि तुलना में सबसे ज्यादा प्रभावशाली होता है।
तरबूज हमारे दिमाग से लेकर पावों तक की कोशिकाओं के लिए लाभकारी है। यह अद्भुत फल है।
तरबूज में अविश्वसनीय रूप से 91% पानी का स्त्रोत है और प्राकृतिक रूप से कम वसा वाला फल भी है। इसे अपने रोजाना भोजन में शामिल करके अपने शरीर और परिवार को स्वस्थ रखें, यह आपकी रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज में सीट्रूलाइन होता है जो हमारी वसा कोशिकाओं में वसा को संग्रहित नहीं होने देता। जिससे आपके शरीर में चर्बी इकठ्ठी नहीं होती और आप स्वस्थ रहते हैं।
इसमें सीट्रूलाइन अमीनो एसिड होता है जो गुर्दों की मदद से आर्गीनाइन में बदल जाता है।
जैसे जैसे हमारा शरीर सीट्रूलाइन को लेता है यह जरूरत के हिसाब से आर्गीनाइन में बदलता रहता है।
Hi dear sir / mam Few days back I had sex with my partner, she is telling that 1st time she had sex with me in her life but when we had sex she didn't get single drop of blood from her vagina. Can you tell me is she telling lie? Till now I had sex with her twice, in that both time blood not came from private place? Clear me out this frankly please.
Diabetes alters the metabolism and functioning of almost entire body system. The most important targets are the circulatory and nervous system, leading to peripheral vascular disease and neuropathy. Diabetic foot is the result of a combination of these two factors in the feet – altered/reduced blood flow to the feet combined with reduced sensation.
- Neuropathy: When the sugar levels are poorly controlled, then the nerves in the legs are damaged, leading to reduced or absence of sensation. The patient cannot feel pain/heat/cold. Sensory neuropathy causes loss of protective sennsation leaving the foot at risk to repetative unnoticed trauma.
- Peripheral vascular disease: The blood vessels which are away from the heart are affected, leading to poor blood flow from the legs to the heart. Proper blood flow is essential for overall health, and when this is affected, the peripheral foot health is affected.
Some of the common foot problems encountered in diabetics are listed below:
- Fungal infections: Whether a person wears shoes regularly or not, they become more prone to fungal infections. The nails become discoloured, brittle, and break off. They are difficult to treat and may require oral medications.
- Ulcers: Diabetic ulcers are very common. The combined effect of reduced sensation and reduced blood flow leads to ulcers, which are not painful (due to lack of sensation) and therefore are ignored and not treated promptly. They can progress and become severe, even sometimes leading to amputation. Fungal ulcer are most common in between toes and in creases of a diabetic patients
- Corns: Diabetics are more prone to develop corns which are thick masses of skin near the bony area of a toe. This could be in areas where the shoes rub against the toes or between the toes where there is a lot of friction. Home care includes smoothing it with a pumice stone. The person should not try to remove them on their own. Warts, bunions, ingrown toenails, hammertoes, etc., are also very common in diabetics.
- The first and most important step is to monitor and regulate the blood sugar levels within ranges ideal for you.
- Warm water to be used for washing feet, and then to be dried well, to not leave a moist area between toes
- Regular feet care to check for blisters, ulcers, wounds, etc.
- Check toenails for overall health
- Preferably wear closed toe shoes
- Wear stockings or socks and shoes that fit well
- Moisturise the skin well to avoid drying
- Avoid exposing feet to extreme weather
- Quit smoking
- Ensure blood flow is maintained by not standing or sitting for prolonged periods and with regular exercise
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am female aged 44 yrs, having being diagnosed as Adenomyosis on USG scan, my complaints are heavy menstrual flow on day 1.
When you are sitting, your leg muscles (the largest in the body) are completely inactive, which causes problems with how you handle your blood sugar and how you handle cholesterol.