Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Muranandi NamdarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year girls and my periods is not regular due to poly cystic ovary. Period is come after 4 month or 6 month.
I have miscarriage before 2 months. I'm trying for pregnancy. Doctor given fertomid 50 tablet .Can I get pregnant with this and how to use this.
Mam I come from poor family I need some help I can't ask my mother about puberty I have no father my father died at the age when I was born kindly help me with a suggestion what to be done for attending puberty. I'm 19.
Depression and anxiety are affecting millions, all over the world and the phrase ‘pull yourself together” is still at play in INDIA. There is a huge social stigma, and a sense of shame about what others in the community might think about visiting a professional, which now needs to be corrected.
Research shows that Psychotherapy and counselling sessions are the most effective treatments to cure all psychological problems. These sessions not only help individuals to cope with daily problems, but also teaches them the skills and strategies to deal with them more effectively and make oneself emotionally and mentally empowered.
With Psychotherapy and counseling, you’ll learn more effective ways to deal with problems. gradually, you would develop certain problem-solving skills, coping mechanisms and better perception for overall growth.
A lot of people do not seek help and suffer internally because visiting psychologist/ psychiatrist is considered taboo in Indian society, leading to increased mental health problems. Most of the people avoid sharing personal problems and issues, as that might expose them as being weak.
The ideal solution for someone who is depressed, anxious and facing problems at work or in personal life, is seeking a professional help of psychologist/ psychiatrist. However, most people are not aware of the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist and hence are not sure whom to refer.
Let’s find out the difference between the both:
While psychologists and psychiatrists both conduct psychotherapy and research, there are many significant differences between the two professions,which we will list in our separate blog but, one very important distinction between the two is , that psychiatrists can prescribe medications, while psychologists cannot. However, there has been a recent push to grant prescribing powers to psychologist. psychologist deal with therapies, counseling, and building healthy perception towards life. even in cases where medication is required, psychiatrist may refer the client to psychologist further, for complementing the treatment with medicines.
The next time you feel depressed, anxious or need help dealing with overwhelming social situations or difficult times, make a smart choice, consider professional help and feel safe visiting a psychologist/ psychiatrist. In INDIA, with increase awareness and education, people are outgrowing
this stigma and consider it a wise step to go ahead and take initiative toward better life.
Psychological counseling is a tool that creates success, it’s something everybody would need in their life. At each developmental stage, a person needs guidance and awareness as how to adjust with new roles and be successful. Hence, considering counselling and psychotherapy to deal with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, is a wise move.
Take that one courageous step towards life.
Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help you deal with major life problems.
I have just put a head of penis in vagina of my gf And sperm was not realised at all but she got a too much pain so that I withdrew my penis from her vagina immediately We are very much afraid about pregnancy Can she be pregnant? She had nit even lost her virginity And how can we confirm that she is not pregnant Pls ans me as soon as possible How can we know and if she will than what to do?
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess:
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Mai 27 saal ka hu meri shaadi hone wali hai agar first night ke din mai sex karta hu bina protection ke to kya mere wife pregnent to nhi hogi n please suggest kre aur pregnant n ho eske liye bhi please suggest kijiye.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes to you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
1. Prenatal care: As soon as you realize you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning and a number of other things that your doctor will prescribe.
2. Diet: You need to ensure two things that is you are eating enough for two people and everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
a. Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
b. Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
c. Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
d. A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
e. Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
f. Avoid eating unpasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food and smoked seafood.
g. While most vitamin requirements should be met through the diet, in some people, prenatal vitamins which provide the increased demands for folic acid.
3. Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
4. Exercise: Exercising during pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
a. Improved energy levels
b. Controls back pain
c. Improved sleep pattern
d. Improves constipation
e. Improves muscles strength and endurance
There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine.
5. Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby's health throughout pregnancy.