Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malla Reddy R. C.Your feedback matters!
Did you know that colds, flu, most sore throats, and bronchitis are caused by viruses? Are you aware that antibiotics do not help fight viruses? It's true. In addition, taking antibiotics when you have a virus may do more harm than good. Each time you or your child takes an antibiotic, the bacteria that normally live in the body (on the skin, in the intestine, in the mouth and nose, etc.) are more likely to become resistant to antibiotics. Plus, taking antibiotics when they are not needed can be harmful, and may lead to unwanted side effects like diarrhea, rashes, nausea, and stomach pain. More severe side effects may rarely occur, including life-threatening allergic reactions, kidney toxicity, and severe skin reactions.
My grand Son Age about 12 years was hit by football in his testis. One of his testis was removed after operation and the Doctor fixed the other so that it is not damaged. Now my question is that when he become adult will he enjoy normal sex life and will be able to reproduce.
The day, I was diagnosed Diabetics, I begin to take sugar free tablet with black tea and stopped completely normal sugar that I used to take before. Please let me know how far is sugar free tablet effective for the health? Please advice.
I am 23 years old and I have fungal problem on my skin which has itching sometimes on my back and stomach. What can I do for this problem.
I am diabetic person since 2005 and glucose level always counts 200 + and tried lot of medicines at this juncture I have been administering insulin ie. 34 you and 24 units. Help me to be free from medicines whether any natural remedy to get it retreat from such deadly and silent killer.
I am masturbating for 5 years and for 2 months daily am just 17 what will happen later what are the concicounses and How Should I Stop It?
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.
I am type 1 diabetic why my feet plam pained after playing football or while standing long time. Some time its also swelled.
I am 21 years of old I have early discharge problem when I started intercourse after that within 2 to 3 minutes my semen out and sometimes I had premature ejaculate so how to increase my sexual time and how to stop premature ejaculate?
I have ED issue. Married for over 22 years with 2 grown up kids. Unable to enjoy sex due to ED without viagra or its derivatives. Please advise.
I am a male I am having extra sensitive sensation on me pennis, I am uncircumcised, its too much that once I retract tge foreskin I will not be even able to touch that much portion even for maintaining hygiene its too difficult, whats the cause is there any remedy?
सर मुझे bp की शिकायत हे bp की गोली वि लिया हु पर मेरे दिल की धड़कन बड़ जाती हे नार्मल रहे मुझे क्या करना चाहिए
I am suffering from vitamin d diseases my leg is pain when I am running Then what can I do for vitamin d And what is diet of vitamin d diseases.
I am 17 having urine infection. And feels too much pain while urination sometimes. What can be the cause of pain.
Calcium rich foods - broccoli, yoghurt, cabbage, and milk - should be consumed in higher quantities as they naturally fight muscle spasms and also lessen the pain caused by cramps during menstruation.