Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old and I have a problem that I am not remembering the things. Recollecting the info is difficult what should I do.
I am suffering from fungal infection around my genital and on thigh area. I have gone to doctor, I have taken medicines and used anti fungal creams, it worked but the infection is recurring. It happened at least 3 times now. It's been a couple months. Please suggest good treatment.
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.
4.Sleep early and rise early.
5.Eat balanced diet
I experiences many pimples on my face last three years. What can I do. They seems to be acne and after some times they are full of puss and pain what is the perfect cure to get rid of these pimples quickly. I am now using himalaya neem face wash. Please suggest me some proper diet so I can get rid of these acne.
My daughter age is 4+.I have done stool test there it has mentioned reducing sugar - present (trace) what does this mean?
Sir/mam can I eat my own sperm or not and can I masturbate daily. Is there is harmful or not. Help me please.
My brother has very low weight of 52 at the age of 20. He looks skinny. What could be the best way to gain weight.
I am 28 going to get marry soon. I had an opportunity to go out with my fiance. On first day night it was erected but it was not entered due to her unwillingness then second day she is interested to have but my penis not erected since. Is there problem with my health or should I marry? is it erectile dysfunction?
Homemade remedies to treat acne and pimples:
You probably are under impression that it is tough to treat your acne and pimples. Try our homemade remedies and explore your beautiful skin.
Dead skin cells when get clogged in pores often mimics the acne problem. Scrubbing the skin is the most natural and clinically proven method to exfoliate. Do not scrub too hard, it may irritate and damage your skin.
You require: sugar, lemon juice
How to use: Take half cup of sugar grind it well. Add 10 drops of lemon juice to it. For dry skin, you can add olive oil to give moisturizing effect. Dip your fingertips into the mixture, and scrub on your face in circular motion.
Apple cider vinegar:
Acids in vinegar exfoliate and treat scars on your skin. Also improves skin tone and balances skin pH. It helps to open your pores, shed off bacteria and dirt thus reduces the risk of acne and pimples.
You require: Apple cider vinegar, distilled water
How to use: To 1 part vinegar, add 3 parts water and mix thoroughly. Dip a cotton swab into it and apply it on pimples. Leave on for at 10 – 20 minutes. Reapply several times in a day for best results.
Papaya is a rich source of Vitamin A and protein (Papain). Helps in exfoliating dead skin cells and treats irritated dry skin. Reduces premature ageing and gives a glowy look.
You require: Papaya
How to use: Peel outer skin of papaya and mash into thick paste. For a dry skin add milk or honey (optional). Apply this mask evenly all over your face. Wait for 30 minutes and rinse off completely with water. Pat dry your face and apply a good moisturizer.
If you have any doubt whether oranges help in treating acne, then don’t worry the answer is a definite yes. Its astringent properties attributes to acne treatment. As an excellent source of Vitamin C, oranges are actually good in whitening and refreshing your skin.
You require: Oranges, rose water
How to use: Peel off outer skin of oranges. Dry them and grind into fine powder. Add rose water to make a paste. Apply it on blemishes and wash off after 20 minutes.
To heal scars and acne spots, lemon is the best remedy. When used topically or taken internally, lemon does wonders. Lemon is a good source of vitamin C, helps to remove dead skin cells.
You require: Lemon
How to use: Extract lemon juice and dip cotton balls into it. Apply on pimples, scars; wash off after 10 – 15 minutes. With soft towel gently pat your skin.
Avocado & honey mask:
To clean your pores and treat acne and pimples, Avocado is the best choice. It is rich in vitamins and fats that helps to repair damaged skin. Honey helps in cleansing and giving a soothing effect to your skin. This facial mask is suitable for all skin types.
You require: Avocado, honey
How to use: Take one of a ripe avocado, remove the skin, seeds and mash it. Add 4 tablespoons of raw honey. Apply it to face and leave it for 30 – 60 minutes. Wash with warm water and pat dry.
Potatoes do wonders on treating acne prone skin. It is a huge hub of acids and antioxidants. Helps in clearing pimples and left out scars.
You require: potato, blender, warm water
How to use: All you have to do is take one potato, peel off outer skin completely and make slices. You can even mash it using blender or juicer. Apply it on pimples forming a thin layer. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water.
Mint leaves contain menthol which acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent.
You require: Mint leaves, lemon juice
How to use: Take 2 cups of mint (peppermint) fresh leaves and grind them into fine paste. You can add few drops of lemon juice to it. Using a cotton swab, apply on pimples. After 30 minutes rinse off with cold water. Do not rub, gently pat with dry towel.
Green tea is rich in epigallocatechin-3-gallate, an antioxidant. Research studies have revealed that epigallocatechin-3-gallate reduces sebum production, inflammation, and infection thus relieving from acne symptoms.
You require: Green tea leaves
How to use: Extract green tea from green tea leaves. Wash your face twice a day with green tea and dab with soft towel. It leaves you refreshing and relaxed. You can even daily intake one cup of green tea.
Aloe has many medicinal unseen benefits. It soothes your skin and nourishes giving a vibrant look.
You require: Aloe, blender
How to use: To attain a beautiful and glowy skin start using aloe as your routine. Extract gel from 2 – 3 aloe fresh leaves or buy it from a health store. Apply to face and wash off after 20 – 30 minutes. Repeat same procedure thrice in a week to get desired results.
Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate):
Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes skin pH. Best skincare regimen which helps to remove dead and dying skin cells. Can be used regularly until you get desired results. In fact it got less or no side effects.
You require: Baking Soda, water
How to use: Clean your face to remove dirt. Mix equal proportions of baking soda and water to form toothpaste like consistency. Use as a facial scrub, massage in circular soft motions with fingertips. Leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.