Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am trying for baby since last six month but not got positiv result. My ag 28 and my husband age 30. My thyroi prolactin report are negative.
If a girl cross 40 days still not getting the date It should be pregnant or what may be the reasons?
Married for 5-6 months and not planning for babies yet. Is it safe if I had ipill once in a month for consecutive 5-6 months. After how much tym does it start having bad effect. Does it affect reproduction. If yes, then how much gap should be there between two dosage and please tell me the bad effects too. Thanks.
Hi, yesterday my period start. What time is best for pregnancy. Before my miscarriage in january. But all tests is normal like thyroid, sugar, hormones.
Hi, I am 26 years old female. I am married for the past 1 and half years and have been planning for a baby ever since. I got my last periods on 21/12/2015 and I was asked to scan on 30/12/2015. Report ET=6mm uterus 6.0*4.6*3.7 ovaries are bulky with tiny immature follicles 2 to 4 mm diameter. Rt ovary 3.8*2.9*2.3 cm vol 13.2cc and left ovary 3.8*3.0*2.3cm vol 13.7cc. Features polycystic like ovaries. I was asked to take a follicular scan on day 14 I. E 3/1/2016 my right ovary had 10.3mm n left ovary had 9.8 mm maturing follicle with ET 7mm. I was on M2tone syrup n folic acid 5mg n after this scan my doc prescribed me nacfil tablets 600mg n on day 17 I. E on 6/1/2016, I was told to have RO cyst 5.2*5.2*4.6 mm and left ovary follicle 9.3mm n ET 11.6mm. We were shocked and when consulted doc she told. To have delivery. I have doubt about the tablets and the treatment given by her. Please guide us. I stopped all medicines now.
I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and i am married since three years and I want to conceive and my weight is appx 80 above please suggest me.
If baby's size is more in 9th month then what to do for normal delivery and what to eat to keep size ok?
I'm 25 years old female got married in 2014 and I have vaginal pain and white discharge for the past four months. The pain is increasing day after day. Now the discharge color is changed to red and I found blood presence in that discharge.
Hello, I am 26 years old. My problem is that when I am having intercourse with my husband & when he insert sperms to me. Then it comes out back when I get up even after many hours. We want a baby. What can we do.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.
Uric acid is a product of the metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides, and it is a normal component of urine. High concentrations of uric acid can lead to gout and are associated with other medical conditions including diabetes and formation kidney stones.
To lower the uric acid value:
- Increase water intake
- Consume more citric fruits
- Have tomatoes, cherties, vegetable juices, apples, green tea etc.
Hi age 24 year married and I am suffering from cyst in both side and I am trying to be pregnant but not conceiving. I have weight gain problem so kindly suggest me.
There are numerous conditions that can arise when the body does not process the dietary glucose properly. Hypoglycemia, otherwise called as low blood sugar, is when the blood sugar level in a person’s body decreases than normal value. Individuals with diabetes can get hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) when their bodies do not have enough sugar to use as fuel. It can happen for a few reasons, including diet, few medications and conditions, and exercise.
In case you get hypoglycemia, record the date and time when it happened and what you did. Give the record to your specialist, so he or she can search for a pattern and adjust your medications accordingly. The most widely recognized reason for hypoglycemia includes medicines used to treat diabetes mellitus, for example, insulin and sulfonylureas.
The risk is more noteworthy in diabetics who have eaten very less than what is required, exercised more than expected, or have had excessive alcohol. Other reasons for hypoglycemia incorporate kidney failure, certain cancers, for example, insulinoma, liver sickness, hypothyroidism, hunger, an inherent error of digestive system, extreme diseases, receptive hypoglycemia, various medications and liquor. The vast majority feels the symptoms of hypoglycemia when their glucose is 70 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) or lower. Every individual with diabetes may have distinctive symptoms of hypoglycemia depending on their age, stage and other factors. You will figure out how to recognize yours.
Some of the most common symptoms are:
Early indications include:
- Shivering or shaking
- Pounding heart
- Racing pulse
- Pale skin
Anxiety Without treatment, you may get more serious side effects, including:
- Poor coordination
- Concentration issues
- Numbness in mouth and tongue
- Trouble talking, impaired speech
- Ataxia, incoordination, mistaken up for being drunk
- Central or general motor deficiency, loss of motion, hemiparesis
- Trance, coma like state, strange breathing
- Seizures Individuals with hypoglycemia unawareness do not have any idea about their glucose level drops.
In case you have this condition, your glucose can drop without you noticing it. Without quick treatment, you can pass out, encounter a seizure, or even go into a state of extreme coma. In case somebody is having an extreme reaction, for example, unconsciousness, it is imperative to inject a drug called glucagon and contact the hospital quickly. People who are at danger for low glucose need to speak with their specialist about getting a solution for glucagon. You should never give an unconscious individual anything by mouth, as it could make them choke. Hypoglycemia should not be ignored. Depending upon the type of symptoms you are witnessing, you should immediately rectify or consult with you specialist before it gets severe.
Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. Eat more often. Drink milk. Try weight gainer shakes. Use bigger plates. Add cream to your coffee. Take creatine. Get quality sleep.