Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothsna MadanYour feedback matters!
I got married before one year still my wife did not got conceived. Please give a suitable suggestion.
पूरा प्रोटीन ना होने के कारण संक्रमणों के खिलाफ प्रतिरोध में कमी, घाव भरने में देरी और बीमारियों से ठीक होने मे देरी हो सकती है। आहार में पर्याप्त प्रोटीन्स के बिना एंटीबाॅडीज़ का निमार्ण नहीं हो पाता और रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता कम हो जाती है।
जब हमारे शरीर में प्रोटीन की कमी होती है तो हम नॉन नूट्रिशनल और अन्हेल्थी खाने की तरफ भागते हैं। इन खाद्य पदार्थों में शकर की मात्रा ज्यादा होती है, जिसे कैंडी, चॉकलेट, पास्ता, चिप्स, और कोल्ड ड्रिंक्स। अगर आपको इन सब खाद्य पदार्थों को खाने का मन हो रहा है तो आपके अंदर प्रोटीन की कमी है।
अधिक जानकारी के लिए ssohm सर्च करे!
Hi, My wife have seven month pregnancy. She is suffering nose bleeding from last one month. Pls suggest.
Hi What to do in starting days of pregnancy? When a women feel not well & when shes suffering from vomits?
Hi doctor I am 26 years old women. I am suffering from vaginal yeast infection. Symptoms are frequent vaginal itching and burning. My family doctor prescribed me terbinafine hydrochloride cream and fluconazole but didn't worked out. So she prescribed me candiforce 200 itraconazole tablets but it was temporary relief as soon as my dose completed my symptoms started recurring. My vaginal skin has become rough and reddish. Nd there is unbearable itching and burning some time. please advice me.
Hello doctor, I am 17th week pregnant. I had scanning 4 days ago (since had brown discharge like clots) and found minimal subchronic hemmarage and low lying placenta and baby's is fine. So for SCH doc prescribed me celin 500 mg twice daily for 15 days and trapic tab thrice daily for 7 days and duvadulin 10 mg twice half tablet for 10 days. Please let me know why these medicines are provided. And also is it safe to take celin tab as I read too much vitamin c tablet may cause miscarriage. I am completely Stressed of these complications, since at 8th week I had laparotomy because of ovarian torsion. So requesting your guidance.
& very important spiritual
Add spirituality into your daily life (connect to god & remain connected throughout the day)
I (34y) am into my second trimester of pregnancy. I want to know what (names) are the specific tests/scans that I can get done and at what stage of pregnancy, to ensure the overall healthiness of my baby. I have a healthy first child. No known genetic disorders exist in our families.
Benefits of tulsi
Tulsi also known as basil leaves is a fairly common plant in Indian households. Considered holy by many religions, the tulsi plant is revered for its divine properties.
Healing power: the basil or tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves strengthen the stomach and help in respiratory diseases.
Kidney stone: basil has a strengthening effect on the kidney. In the case of stone, regularly taking a mixture of basil leaves juice and honey for 6 months helps expel the stones via the urinary tract.
Stress: basil leaves are regarded as anti-stress agents. Recent studies have shown that the leaves afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy persons can chew 12 leaves of basil, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements
Headaches: basil makes a good medicine for a headache.
Aids in digestion: it work as an appetizer and promotes digestion by helping in the secretion of digestive enzymes.
For curing diabetes: keep tulsi root powder in water overnight and take it early morning. The medicinal property of the plant helps maintain insulin level in the body and is a natural cure for diabetes.
My wife is 26 years old. She is pregnant. This is her 2nd pregnancy. She has missed her period since one and half month. Guide me does and do nots for her and diet as well.
I am 23 year old i got married on 6 dec 2014 before marriage i have irregular period and after marrige i dont get period for 2 month and now on 20march i get my period and now i want to concive can is this create problem for me for conceive?
I am 27 years. I am suffering from continues over bleed periodic problem from last 20 days. Can you suggest me.
A lots of pain coming during my monthly periods. I can't bare it. I consulted many people but no use. What should I do to reduce the pain in abdomen?
I am 29 years old got married in last december me and my husband expecting a baby our sex life is good we have done sex without precautions but still I haven't conceive. Instead of conceiving baby I get my periods one or two days early can you please help me out? I want baby as soon as possible. My height is 5'2 and weight is 65. Kgs.
If you have a healthy pregnancy, there’s no reason why you and your partner can not have sex. You would not hurt your baby by making love.
There are, however, some circumstances where you may have to be careful about having sex.
If you’ve had any bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, your doctor may advise you not to have sex until you reach 14 weeks. Your doctor may say it is best not to have sex for the rest of your pregnancy if you have:
- a history of cervical weakness
- a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia)
- had heavy bleeding
- had a vaginal infection
It is advisable to consult your gynecologist if you have a doubt ask your gynecologist. Your doctor is the best person to advise in such matters.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.