Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Joshitha Naik
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Joshitha NaikYour feedback matters!
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
High biological value proteins in egg, heart healthy omega 3 fatty acid and skin healthy vitamin e rich wheat germ. Yumm too.
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
रोजमर्रा की जिन्दगी में सेक्स को अब एक आम बात माना जाने लगा है। युगल दिन भर के अन्य कामों की तरह ही रात को बिस्तर में हमबिस्तर होते हैं लेकिन इस तरह से जैसे यह भी कोई काम है जिसे करना जरूरी है।
इस तरह की क्रिया से सेक्स के प्रति रूचि कम होने लगती है और एक वक्त ऎसा भी आता है जब पति पत्नी के मध्य सेक्स की क्रिया नहीं के बराबर हो पाती है। यदा-कदा अगर ऎसा होता भी है तो इस क्रिया में वो आनन्द और मजा नहीं आता जिसकी चाह हर औरत और पुरूष को रहती है।आम तौर पर युवाओं में आजकल सेक्स के प्रति अरूचि होने के समाचार ज्यादा मिलते हैं। इसकी एक वजह जहां तनाव भरी जिन्दगी है वहीं दूसरी ओर इस कार्य को करने की जानकारी का अभाव है। अक्सर युगल रात को हमबिस्तर होते वक्त एक ही क्रिया से सेक्स करते हैं जिससे इस काम में आनन्द का अभाव महसूस होता है। हाल ही में एक सर्वे से यह साबित हुआ है कि अपनी सेक्स लाइफ को दिलचस्प और मनोरंजन बनाने के लिए सेक्स वीडियो या पोर्न फिल्मों को देखना चाहिए। इस वीडियोज और फिल्मों के जरिए रचनात्मकता के साथ सेक्स करने की प्रेरणा मिलती है। सबसे अहम बात यह है कि पोर्न वीडियो को सिर्फ मनोरंजन के लिए मत देखें, यदि आप उससे कुछ सीखने के प्रयास करेंगे, तो आपकी लव लाइफ बेहतरीन हो जाएगी।कई युगल ऎसे होते हैं, जो एक साथ बैठकर पोर्न फिल्में या पोर्न तस्वीरें देखने में झिझकते हैं। चाहे भले ही उनकी शादी को कई साल क्यों न हो गए हों। आम तौर पर महिलाएं ऎसे वीडियो या तस्वीरें देखने से झिझकती हैं। लेकिन सही मायने में ऎसा करने से सेक्स के प्रति भूख बढती है और सेक्स की इच्छा ज्यादा हो जाती है।वीडियो या पोर्न फिल्में एक साथ देखने से आप अपने पार्टनर के साथ ज्यादा खुल सकेंगे। इन्हें देखने के बाद आप सेक्स के नए तरीके इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं। यही नहीं यदि आपके साथी को चरम सीमा तक पहुंचने में देर लगती है, तो पोर्न वीडियो इस मामले में कारगर साबित हो सकते हैं।यदि आपकी पार्टनर पोर्न तस्वीरें नहीं देखना चाहती है, तो अच्छा होगा कि आप उसे वीडियो दिखाएं। उन्हें ऎसे वीडियो दिखाएं जिसमें çस्त्रयों के एक्शन ज्यादा हों। इससे आपकी पार्टनर भी क्रियाएं बदल-बदल कर सेक्स करने में सहयोग करेगी और आपकी सेक्स लाइफ जिसमें रिक्तता महसूस होने लगी उसमें फिर से क्रियाशीलता आएगी।
Hi I am 26 years old married woman and trying to conceive from one year my hsg test is also normal and my husband semen report is also normal can I go for DNC?
What are the causes for breast cancer in female and may I know the symptoms for that? And how can we get rid of that type of cancer?
I am a 27 years female with right overy cyst having irregular period from last 2 months its coming within 13: 15dayshad a ultasound n found cyst in right overy of 6. 33x4. 45mmdoctor said first we ll see by medicines it is dissolving or not if not thn sugry is nxt option what to do m v worried about it as had two misscarriages toowill it affect my fertiltywill the medicines will work?
I would like to know if a man and his wife are of same blood group than how much is the possibility that it may cause some disease or disability to their children new born or later to them.
Can you suggest me which period is best for me to have sex with partner whether it's before MC or after MC to pregnant my partner successfully ? Can you suggest me which time is better to give pregnancy to my partner?
I am suffering from constipation m 12 weeks pregnant and when my third month started I felt this unusual thing please help me out as I cannot take any medicines any home remedy or any medicine which is safe in pregnancy?
Meri shadi ko 3 years ho gaye hai but bachcha nahi ho raha hai sub test karwa liye apne bhi or apni wife ke bhi sub normal hai kya kare please reply this message.
I am fat, n my periods are not coming regularly, my mom threatening me everyday, is it a serious problem?
Hello Doctor, I am 8 weeks pregnant and did Sonography which is absolutely normal. I just want to ask you that can we continue with our sex life regularly? Or we should stop for some weeks? Or we should use some protection? Need your expert advice. Thank you.
Hi I am I have a swelling in my minor Labra and I think it's very big problem maybe it can be due to infection also because I am not to change in my life style so please somebody give me free consultation and please help me and I'm really afraid I have excessive white discharge please help me I already have too much delay my periods because a woman balance or maybe I can also be always so that can be the reason for delay my periods please help me with this swelling in the lobby up please help me please give me free consultation already mentioned before please help me I am really scared it can also due to infection or Bartholin Cyst Please help me please I have not been in a relationship before with anyone so it cannot be caused by any sexual transmission so please help me I'm only 15 years old. I cannot get it examined if any doctors have any idea what it is and home medicine please help me out form that
I am 25 yrs old girl. I have crossed my expected date of period. Help me out to get it as soon as possible.
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.