Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayanthi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthiYour feedback matters!
One of my molar tooth on Right is nearly half decayed, I read somewhere that tooth implant is much better and concrete solution, so I wanted to know the whole procedure, entire duration of procedure, and places in Delhi where I can get it done in affordable amount and good quality, and what are the pros and cons of tooth implant or is there any better solution? Thank You xx.
I am not willing to take any meal either in morning or in the night and feel very laziness. Because of this my weight is falling instantly day by day. How should I do now?
What is Follicular transfer (FT) is also known as follicular unit extraction (FUE).
It is a type of hair transplant procedure which is less invasive than the other types. It is performed when the person has a good hair growth at the back or side of the head which becomes the donor’s area.
How is it performed?
- The procedure is performed by specially designed instruments under a high powered microscope which provides precision for best and natural results. When the part gets numb the follicles are isolated with a specialized punch device which extracts the follicular units completely with necessary glands. This method is used to separate the surrounding tissue from the follicular unit which results in minimal injury and undetectable scarring.
- Then the follicles are removed without any damage to the area. If the scar is left behind it takes few days to heal proceeded by hair growth which takes about weeks.
- Then the extracted hair is prepared and sorted for treatment.
- Then the follicles are implanted in the scalp by making small incisions by microsurgical needles generally in a group formation of 1-4 to give a natural and recognizable look.
- To create a natural hairline transacted hair are used, which will start to grow within weeks naturally. The length of your hair depends upon the follicular units grafts. Approximately 12 months later you will have re-grown hair.
- You can get the discharge immediately after the treatment. In 5-7 days the healing takes place after which the redness and swelling disappear.
Advantages of Follicular Unit Extraction
- Easy recovery: As there were small incisions made in the procedure which lowers the risk of widening which generally occurs in FUT procedure. This is the reason there are fewer limitations on exercise post-procedure.
- Less scarring: FUE doesn’t produce linear scarring on the donor's area because it doesn’t require any sutures, scalpels; due to which you can wear your hair short too.
- Quick healing: As there is less scarring, the time required for healing is very less as compared to FUT where the scarring is more, therefore, the healing is slow.
Disadvantages of follicular unit extraction
- It’s expensive: As the cost is decided on a number of sessions required for the procedure. FUE requires more sessions than FUT, as this transplants individual follicle units which are more time-consuming.
- It’s temporary: In most of the cases it doesn’t last longer than FUT. because in this the follicular units are taken from a various area which leads to thinning of the donor zone and visible scarring.
- Shaving: The one who doesn’t like shaving can have a problem. Because FUE requires shaving of donor’s area. Only in advanced procedures like long hair FUE, shaving is not required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Blood comes out from my teeth When I brush my teeth, eat something, when I sleep at night etc Please give some home remedies to cure It Please Doctor.
I am 77 yrs old. For past 7yrs. I suffer from passing motion immediately after eating food. I am diabatic, but under control please advice prescribe suitable remedial medicines.-thank you.
I have lower back pain. I know its unusual for a young guy like me and my parents also say that. My pain starts when I get up from my bed and sit on the dest its okay while standing. I think this back pain also causes stomach ache. I also think that this back pain is hereditary and it came from my mother. Please help me you can contact me on my email.
Sir my mother lost the control over urine. Can you tell me what are the symptoms of diabetes nd how it can b cured?
Excessive bleeding done usg it states severe endrometrial hyperplasia. Wanted to know is dnc only d option. Removed iud on 27th august n than heavy bleeding with clots started.
I am 18 years old. I am 5.8ft tall and 45kg. According to my height I am too skinny. Should I join a gym to become healthy or please help with some easy ways.
Bathing soap vs. Body wash: what's better when you take a shower?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin.