Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthiYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old and am diabetic for more than 20 years now & it under control with tablets. I have lost about 7 kgs over the years & now I am 57 to 58 kgs. I want to put on my lost 7 kgs, as all of them telling me that I have lost much weight & I look sick kindly advice.
Sir I am not feeling well for last three days I feel laziness I feel uncomfortable and I feel cold what I have to do to care myself please answer?
Hello sir. My BP was 169/122. Heart Beat was 106. I also have fear, shortness of breathing, racing thoughts (sometimes), sleepiness, frequent dreams, nervousness, Head Heaviness. Unable to clam down. Always having fear of what is happening with me? I have consulted neurologist .and he prescribed me Valkem OD 250 (2 tab) per day and. Rexipra 5 mg one at morning. He Also advised me for a cardiac checkup. After cardiac check up ECG AND ECHO are ok. Doctor prescribed me TAZLOC BETA50 one at morning. Medication started 15 days ago. Now all day I feel sleepy, low mood, headheaviness, nervousness. shortness of breath. Is it due the medicines. Sir can I be curable?
Can I have heart problems even though I have normal blood pressure that's anywhere from 120/80 and normal cholesterol range. The reason I ask is I am always getting these sharp pains in my left chest area and from time to time I get pressure in my chest that goes all the way across my chest. I am a 29 year old male non drinker non smoker 5 ft 7 inch and 72 kg.
Dear sir/madam We married 25 feb 2016. Her period date is 23 feb. But period is not come yet. I have taken all precaution. No question of pregnancy. What should I do. I'm very tentionised. What reason of it. Before marriage she have in time period pls help me.
I m always frustrated, sad, angry. I m very touche kind of a person . I was the same from childhood because of some family problems but 2 years ago after a break up . This things are really increased . And due to these things i am failing in everything studies . Frienship . Family relation everything . I behave like a lunatic sometimes . I have tried docters . Meditation and other things but no results
For a stress free live we all need a release, both physical and emotional, and pleasuring yourself can provide you at times with that much needed release. Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation.
Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
- It causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
- It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- Only men masturbate: Men and women across the world masturbate.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them.
- Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate: Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
- It is only for young people: Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health.
Hi Doctor, My wife had last periods on last Nov 13th for 3 days and we had un safety intercourse on 20th Nov, till today dec 18th she did not get her periods is thr any chance of pregnancy?
I have itchiness under my elbows, knees, & legs above the ankles in both legs, I was given nmf cream to put. I have also taken allegro180, & have also used betzee cream & lobate too. But none of them is giving me 100% relief. My skin has become dark on the affected areas. Pls help. Thanks.
My hair are getting thin and I do not wanna use any product to make them thick and plus I am having hairfall too hiw can I get rid of this without medicine I want home remedy.
Dear Sir, I am doing chartered accountants course in Chennai. I am not yet completed my inter label, due to my family problem and my age is now 26. Now my family is fine & my elder brother giving money for my study. But when I am reading, to my mind past problem of my & my family coming. I am feeling emotional & why not yet completed my inter label making me and my mind weak and again my hostel siner boys talling me, why are you not going for a job. But I want to study. Please help me how to forget all & concentrate on my study as my exam is starting in may 3rd 2015. Thank you.
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.