Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Today, everyone seems to have an increased amount of stress, whether it is due to the economy, their job, layoff or family relationships and other constraints. Many medical and physical complaints that we have can in some way or another be due to or can be worsened by stress.
Here are eight of the most common stress-induced conditions and the evidence behind them.
1. Depression and anxiety/panic disorders. This is pretty easy to understand. The more stress a person has, the worse underlying mental health disorders can become. The stress of loss of a loved one, loss of a job or threat of losing your job, or a strained relationship can lead to overwhelming sadness or symptoms of panic. Insomnia and sleep disturbances can occur as racing thoughts and increased worry at night. Alcohol and tobacco abuse can also occur concurrently as ways to self-medicate in the absence of correct ways of treatment such as prayer, counseling, therapy or prescribed medication.
2. Hypertension and heart disease. Otherwise known as high blood pressure, stress can cause an increase in constriction of blood vessels. Stress has not been proven as a direct cause of high blood pressure, but it can have an overall effect on the release of hormones from the nervous system and circulatory systems, which makes it harder for the heart to pump blood to our vital organs. If blood pressure is chronically high and blood vessels have enough damage or cholesterol buildup, heart disease can be the result. Some chest pain can even be linked to stress.
3. GERD (acid reflux) and stomach ulcers. Emotional stress can lead to an increased production of acid from proton pumps and H2 receptors in our stomachs. If acidity is prominent, a burning sensation can be felt and pain can extend from the stomach (in the center and to the left of the middle of the stomach) all the way up to the esophagus and throat. Foods that we eat, including caffeinated beverages, spicy ingredients and citrus can make this worse. If left for too long, ulcers, or an eating away of the lining of the stomach, can develop and even worsen to the point of bleeding.
4. Obesity. Stress can cause an increase of the hormone cortisol to be released from the adrenal glands. Cortisol is linked to increased glucose (blood sugar) and weight gain. Also, while some of us eat less with stress, many of us eat more ?comfort foods,? which are generally more sweet and fatty, and have more calories.
5. Headaches. Migraines are thought to be the most common type of headache, but tension is probably higher on the list of causes of headache. Both types can increase with stress. With tension headaches, a tense pressure or squeeze can be felt in any part of the head, usually with muscle tension and soreness of the neck and even shoulders. Migraines are thought to be associated with signals from the nervous system that relax blood vessels. When vessels relax, blood rushes to them and cause dilation. If too dilated, this can cause pain.
6. Abnormal menstrual cycles. Skipping a period can be very distressing for a woman, especially if unexplained. Although we don?t know what the certain cause is, it is thought that emotional stress affects release of certain pituitary hormones that can cause irregular periods. If weight is lost or gained due to stress, estrogen or a lack thereof, it can also cause irregular periods.
7. Viral infections. When we're stressed or fatigued, our immune system doesn?t work as well to prevent us from infection. We all have antibodies from vaccines or from previous infections that have built up in memory cells and are programmed to increase when we are exposed to infections. Stress reduces this response. Colds can occur more frequently and, even worse, viruses such as herpes and HPV (human papilloma virus can show themselves during these ?down? times.
8. Cancers. This one is controversial, as some studies say one thing and some say another. The conflicting data questions whether stress can be a direct cause of some cancers. In 2002, a study was done on patients who had breast cancer that was treated. The question was asked if stress could be linked to the cancer coming back. The study could not prove it to be true. However, in animal studies, an increase of stress hormones was linked directly to growth of some tumors. Long story short, the evidence is inconsistent, but there may be truth to the claim that stress can lead to certain cancers.
All in all, be self-aware of the signs. If you?re feeling overwhelmed, as we all at some point do, be proactive by exercising, drinking plenty of water, getting good restful sleep and doing those things that you enjoy doing with those you love. If it still feels like life is crashing down on you or your body is breaking down, please ask me privately here.
I am suffering from hair damage I am feeling fear my hair falls when I am bathing please give me a advice to stop hair damage and hair fall.
Hiii I am 28 years old my height is short want to grow my height please tell me how to grow my height please tell me fast.
Hi sir. Sir I am having a problem. Am always thinking negatively. Am having this problem from my childhood for example. If am going to office by bike. I worry until reach my destination. It happens when I start my journey. Not in the middle of my journey. Please sugest me how to avoid this issue.
My sister's daughter is 6 years old she is getting white patches on her face when she exposed to sunlight and becoming normal after few days. Pediatrician suggested sunscreen lotion. Still it is coming on other places. Pls suggest.
I have dark circle under my both eyes for severals months I tried some medicines also but I don't able to get any response so kindly give me some tips.
sir whenever I try to study more than 2 hours then I feel sleepy Please tell me a way to get relief.
I have a heavy fever in two days please care of me and also I suffering motions please help and give a answer.
My friend is 26 year old. And she is suffering with a problem. She is feeling a jelly in her vagina. It is not disturbing her but she is getting strong smell from it. She is terrified and confused. Please suggest what is this and what to do.?
3 things she wants you to do with your tongue during sex.
Your tongue can be the most orgasm-inducing body part, if you know what you are doing. Sex is all about discovering each other's body. You use your body to get to know and pleasure her and vice versa. It is very important to know what she expect and how to satisfy her.
Below are 3 things you must do with your tongue.
1. While making out: when you are with your woman, use your tongue to explore other areas of her body; specifically the neck. While running kisses down the side or back of her neck, gently push your tongue out and run the tip of it in the direction your mouth is moving for a little extra sensation.
2. On her nipples: during foreplay, a fantastic way to pleasure a girl with your tongue is to give oral attention to her nipples. While laying gentle kisses around the nipple area on the breasts, take time to move up to the nipple directly and run your tongue around the outside. As the nipple becomes harder, there will be more surface in which to do this with and provide additional stimulation for her as a result
3. Oral sex: the single most efficient way to bring pleasure to a girl with your tongue is through oral sex. Perform oral sex semi-regularly during foreplay or simply prior to sex to get her juices flowing. Running your tongue around the area of the inner thigh to tease her or directly inside the vagina to stimulate the clitoris are sure bet ways to get her asking for more.
Whether during a make out session, foreplay or intercourse, the tongue is a viable supplement for each and every activity that pertains to sex and should be utilized regularly.