Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthiYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male I'm not good looking or handsome nor have a fairer looks thts y girls dnt look at me or I don't have any gf till now I'm 24 years now and I'm single no girls look at me bcoz I'm not fair looking nor good looking or handsome so I feel or get depressed by this and think alot I feel sad and depressed very much please help me or tel me wat should I do please help me with this please.
I am 22 years old male. I'm addicted to porn and I have masturbation habit from the last 4 years. I am addicted to it. Now I am getting knee pains and back pains. I'm unable to sit straightly. And I have so much of memory loss. I'm forgetting everything what I have to do. Are those because of masturbation. If those because of that habit, what should I do to get rid of that habit please tell me.
My SGOT and SGPT enzymes are high. In my report it is clear that HBsAG and HCV are non reactive. What should be the probable reason for this elevation of liver enzyme. If fact I am not showing any symptom.
A close friend of mine left me. I fell in love with her initially and was in love but it didn't affect me when we were friends. We had some misunderstandings. Slowly it became a problem and we exchanged harsh words. I made few mistakes and apologized for the same. She left me now. It's been a month. Initially, I was better, but after a week, I started suffering. I am very much depressed and have been constantly crying everyday for more than 2 hrs. It's been several days since I slept. My mind doesn't sleep at all. I always keep thinking about whatever happened. I feel like I have been betrayed. I trusted her and valued her the most. Things have gone so worse that she made a complaint in the office I work against me for disturbing her through texts. Now its all clear, we will not be back again. I accept that. I want to move on. I have some exams next month. I really cannot concentrate on exams with such mood. Not just that I am not doing good at my job. I feel the need to take sleeping pills and anti-depressants. Could anyone suggest me the sleeping pills and anti-depressants? I am having some mood swings, sometimes I feel happy and some times I feel sad? I am not able to really move on, I don't have any other friends as well.
Hello doctor. Good morning. I'm a 22 year old female. I was working in an MNC. But I quit my job because of my mood swing. Sometimes I achieve unexpected target and sometimes I would literally complete nothing. Even when I achieve big numbers I don't feel happy and at times I don't bother about not achieving my target. Sometimes I don't care about what others say no matter how bad or hurting it is whereas sometimes I burst out badly even for silly issues. At times I become unusually silent and sad for no reason at all. At times I'm very calm and composed and act very mature. Also I have the tendency of hurting myself. Sometimes I get too angry and tensed for lame issues. At such situations I rush to restroom and poke myself with a pen or scratch myself hard with my nails or slam my head over the wall or knock myself. By doing so I feel relaxed but still it doesn't hurt me. I'm scared of my behavior. Colleagues, family members and friends started noticing my behavior and they are all worried and scared about me. I always feel like a voice constantly telling me suicide is the only solution for everything. Is this any serious issue ? Please help me recover from this.
My age is 23 and my face skin is very loose and elastic due to which I am looking overage. My whole face are red too I want to become it pure white as my whole body is pure white expect my face Is there any medical cream without any side effect.
Fibromyalgia is a condition characterised by extreme muscle pain that is followed by weakness, fatigue and issue with the state of mind. It is believed that fibromyalgia causes painful sensations by affecting the way your mind forms pain signals.
Indications now and then start after a physical injury, surgery, disease or critical mental anxiety. In different cases, side effects progressively show after some time with no single occasion that triggers it.
Here are some coping methods you can use to help yourself live well with fibromyalgia:
Minimize stress and tension in your life. Stress may play an essential part in activating fibromyalgia side effects and its symptoms. Many individuals with fibromyalgia tend to feel on the edge, anxious, and inactive around the time when the side effects fibromyalgia flare up.
Exclude yourself from unpleasant circumstances. People tend to amplify issues, making them appear to be far more prominent than they are. When you think of something to be a last chance situation, despite the fact that in reality, it is not, your body responds as though you are at risk. Work at treating your feelings as problems come by.
Make worksite adjustments. To continue working full-time, you should stay rationally and physically ready to handle your employment obligations. To keep away from stress and tension, you may need to give additional time during the day to complete your personal needs and sort out your problems. Converse with your manager and work out a timetable that allows you to manage your time.
Coordination. Coordination is important with an unending condition like fibromyalgia. Transparent conversations diminish the problems amongst you and your companion, family, friends and colleagues.
Figure out how to say no. Failing to say no to excessively numerous requests will make you overburdened. That will add to your anxiety level. To help yourself say ‘no’ to a convincing companion, consider the circumstance before you reply and also think about the time you will be saving.
Keep a diary. Writing in a diary consistently can turn into a great channel for analyzing yourself and your situation. A few people can also figure out when their fibromyalgia symptoms started. That can help them see how and when the symptoms began.
Take a hot shower. Take a hot shower, a hot tub bath, or a steam bath. To begin with, it will help you to unwind the muscles that are tense. It will also decrease the pain and make your muscles more flexible and effortless to move.
- Exercise frequently. As per physiotherapists, exercising routinely is vital to get rid of fibromyalgia. In light of the pain, delicate muscles, continuous weakness, and stiffness felt by individuals with fibromyalgia, many have turned out to be physically unfit. Hence, all of the above-mentioned treatments are very important in order to stay fit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.
Any tablet and any diet which helps in increasing height. And tell me something about tablet zentel. Its effect?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands
Hi my name is mahesh my problem is my hair loss and its getting white hair so I request to you give me some advice.
- Apply lemon juice right on your scars.
- Apply a fenugreek leaves face mask.
- You can get rid of scars by applying a paste of sandalwood and rosewater.
- Fresh fruits can nourish your skin.