Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 20 years old My periods are not regular Is it safe to have sex by calculating safe days (infertile days)?
Hi Experts, Need your help. In early pregnancy stage if anybody vomits more and more then is it mandatory to take medicine or it is normal thing in this stage. And if we have pain when vomits can we take dolo tablet? Please share your suggestions on the same. Thanks in advance,
On 8 august my lh was 26.47 fsh 7.07. Doc said you have pcos and gave krimson for 2 months and I got withdrawal bleeding plus he asked to take metformin 500 mg daily. My lmp wss 21 oct that was withdrawal bleeding and I did not take krimson then. I. E for this month. I repeated my test and now my lh is 5.2 and fsh 2.4 what does it mean. Am I improving.
Sir, before 2 months ago, I had a sexual relationship with my boyfriend and till now I am not having period , so I am really worried with my periods . Please tell me what I have to do?
Hi My age is 27. I have kid of 1.2 years. I got diabetic during my 1st pregnancy and it is still there. I have taken only home made remedies and no tablets. Now for the past 1-2 weeks there are some changes in the body system. I am feeling tied, drowsiness in morning, vomiting feeling, slight head ache, more tensed, pain below the right side abdomen, more urination, wound often in urinal area, itching. I need to know what is the cause for these symptoms which irritating me n making me feel tied.
Every woman is different. So are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman has the same symptoms or even the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next.
1. Fatigue - If you're suddenly exhausted, it might be a response to the increasing hormones in your body. Don't treat fatigue with excessive caffeine if there is a chance you may be pregnant.
2. Sensitivity to certain Smells – Certain pleasant or unpleasant smells can make you nauseous. If you're repulsed by certain smells, or have an increased sensitivity to odors.
3. Nausea and Vomiting – This is due to rising hormones levels in early pregnancy
4. Breast Tenderness – Tender and heavy-feeling breasts, darkening of the areolas and even more pronounced veins on your chest can be a first sign that you're pregnant. Get a well fitted bra to ease the discomfort
5. Frequent Urination – In early pregnancy the uterus grows and pushes on the bladder, triggering the urge to urinate more often.
6. Shortness of Breath - This is because you need extra oxygen due to the growing embryo
7. Spotting and Cramping – This is due to implantation of the fertilized egg to wall of the uterus. Is it PMS or pregnancy? It's hard to tell, but if you're feeling crampy, it might be your uterus stretching to get ready for a baby.
8. Mood swings- These are also related to changes in hormones
9. Constipation - The higher levels of the hormone progesterone can make you constipated. You swear you fit in your skinny jeans just last week. If you're feeling a little puffy or backed up, it might be extra progesterone due to pregnancy, which slows down your digestive system.
10. Late Period
Many of the early signs of pregnancy are also symptoms of PMS. How to tell the difference? The most telling clue yet will be a missed period. If your cycle is fairly regular and you're late, you should head to the drugstore for pregnancy test kit or a gynecologist
A pregnant woman could have all of these or maybe have only one or two. If any of these symptoms become bothersome, then visit your Gynecologist and Obstetrician for consultation.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
I have polycistic ovary syndrome. I am trying to get pregnant. But having irregular periods. Can you please tell me when to try for baby so that I get a positive report.
I have multi eggs problem. The fibroid is also the problem. fibroid is outside of uterus. What should I do?
The antioxidants in green tea help to burn fat. the fat accumulation leads to blockage of heart.
It also reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
Along with green tea do
Loose weight if your overweight
Cut down on Carbohydrates
Add fibre to the diet
Daily brisk walk for 60 minutes can reduce blood glucose by atleast 20mg/dl. It also reduces blood pressure by 10/6 mm of mercury. It has an excellent mood elevating effect, keeps depression away, and also helpful in reducing blood cholesterol levels. It also keeps arthritis away. Walk can be done anytime of the day as per one's convenience. Hence keep walking, motivate others to walk. Try to walk atleast 10, 000 steps a day. Use a pedometer in your smart phone to keep a track. Its free!
Dr deep dutta was awarded with the prestigious young investigator award by research society for the study of diabetes in india (rssdi) for his landmark works on diabetes prevention in india at its annual conference in hyderabad on 18th nov 2016.