Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devaki Karunakaran
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devaki KarunakaranYour feedback matters!
Bach flower therapy is a mixture of brandy and water. The water contains extreme dilutions of flower material. The dew found on the Bach flower petals contains natural healing properties of that plant. This therapy characterizes a specific quality or specific energy wavelength. Each of these plant-based soul qualities is tuned into a quality of a person a specific behavior pattern in the human nature. These are not symptoms of illness. The human body and mind contains each of the 38 soul characteristics of the Bach flowers.
Different parts of the Bach flower system separate it from other therapies. The Bach flower therapy is amongst the most subtle techniques for healing, much like traditional homeopathy. In this, they do not act at the level of the physical body; they act at the levels that directly impact the human energy system. There are various benefits of using Bach flower therapy over numerous other therapies. These are:
- The technique of creation is very simple. Bach's very natural and simple preparation methods are different from all other methods in which medications are prepared. The sun and boiling techniques used help in the release of the healing energy of the flowers from their original form. This allows the energy to connect with the substance of water that is the carrier medium.
- It is easy to consume. Treatment with Bach flower therapy is very simple. Once a cure is chosen, it might be taken in more than one way. The standard strategy for taking the cure is orally, either in a beverage or from the stock container. It is likewise possible to get the recovery advantages of the cures from a shower, pack or cream as with rescue remedy.
- It is appropriate for self-healing. Their harmless impact makes Bach flower therapy a danger-free remedy to use as a form of self-healing. The soul quality states are definitely not symptoms of illness in this case.
- It does not has any side effects. Bach flower essences are very subtle, non-material driving forces. They convey and communicate information through particularly high vibrations that tend to stimulate our passionate, emotional and mental self-healing strengths.
- It is compatible with every single other type of treatment. The Bach flower treatment will act agreeably with whatever other type of treatment you may be following, especially allopathic or homeopathic treatments. This is because this therapy does not have any side effects, which may interfere with other forms of treatment.
- It will in maintaining a strategic distance from physical illness. Bach flower treatments do not treat at the level of curing the physical body. Instead they treat at the more unobtrusive and subtle etheric levels that directly impact the human immune system and energy framework.
I am suffering from pcod. I have opted for homeopathy medicines ,its working well. Sometimes I have irregularity in my periods. I have lost hair and I have uneven skin tone. I am suffering from irregularity. Kindly help me to correct it.
I'm 23 years old. I'm suffering from continuous vomiting. I am not having foods right now because of this problem. Then what should I do? And also my periods are also getting late. I mean from 2 months I'm not having my periods also. This problem occurs again and again in my routine. Then what is the solution on it?
Hey doctors, I have to ask one question I am 34 week pregnant and at 19 week scan shows echogenic bowel. My Dr. said to recheck at 28 week, so at 28 week it shows mild echogenic bowel and at 33 week is written echogenicity is unremarkable on this scan. Rest all good in report. I am worried please tell. NT scan value is 2 mm Triple marker shows low risk. Ratio is 1: 1313 at age term and 1: 845 at tr 21.
I missed my period this month and I was feeling vomit sensation everyday I think iam pregnant is this symptoms fr pregnancy? Please help me.
Watching porn can be pleasurable and invoke your intimate desires. Since talking about intimate relations is considered as a taboo and most children in our country don’t receive proper education, they resort to porn videos that give them a false idea of reality. Little do they know that the actual acts are nothing like the ones they see in these adult videos. Looking at men with chiseled bodies, women with hourglass figures and extremely spicy sex lives can, unfortunately, lower your confidence. After all, not everyone can attain these. Nonetheless, one can always engage in the act of self-satisfaction or masturbation by watching these videos. Masturbation is one of the underrated pleasures of the world and pornography does the trick here; it not only gets you sexually aroused but also helps you in reaching an utterly satisfying climax.
These thought process may include the habit of watching porn. Wait! Did you say Porn? Now before we jump to conclusion and sing hymns that porn is bad for you, let us look at it from a different perspective. Sure it could have a negative impact if you are addicted to it, but let’s say for a minute that you have a habit of watching porn occasionally. Is it really that bad for you as spread across in social circles? Let’s find out!
Watching porn: Ask any kid why he would want to watch porn and almost two out of three answers would be that they need a quick fix in their “Me Time”. Our human brain varies a lot and though everyone would disregard this, our mind always yearns for variance and adventure. Porn in a way gives this to them. The experience of watching something new or something which is not the usual norm accelerates the hormone process and this directly makes you cum earlier. Of course, this may pave the way for premature ejaculation and can also affect your libido levels. But that is a topic for a different discussion.
Positive consequences of Watching Porn: One of the few good things about porn is that it determines what scintillates you and what type of guy you are. It also in a way allows you to develop standards while pleasing a woman. Love making is not just an ejaculation process. It is rightly called an art. Do explore more and porn if channelled in a right way can actually be good for you. However, there is a very thin line between good and the bad side of porn. Just make sure that you are not addicted to it.
Increased Sexual Energy: Almost 75% of the population would get excited about porn. Psychologists say that this is not a bad thing and they can channel this need into a positive sexual energy. Porn can increase your libido levels and if you combine this with deep inner exercises like meditation and breathing exercises, then you can be greatly benefited by it. Though it sounds a bit absurd, experts would like us to try it out.
Last Longer: While porn can make you come earlier, alternatively it can help you relax and you can take your time to get an orgasm. This happens in the advanced stages and you need to know a couple of factors before you get to this level. One is you need to know your limit and the permissible lines when you watch porn. Second, don’t overdo porn. These might take some years to practice but once you have mastered it, porn can actually be an alleviating experience for you with mental harmony and peace. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.