Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag ThonseYour feedback matters!
I meet an accident 4 days ago and I couldn't lift my hand on forward movement as per my xray report my shoulder blades hv sm subluxation :pls help me out of this I used shoulder immobiliser and taking Pantium 40 at morn: b.f Hifenac - morn & ngt: a.f Bonebase plus - night a.f I want to heal fast becoz I am an athlete pls help me out I want also to share my xray report but so image to share so pls help me out pls.
Hi sir, I am suffering from full headek in the 10 days back im consult the doctors, take the medecins but not any action.
About my wife back pain started in her lumber and thoracic back portion in the month of feb. 2012. We started treatment under local doctor's advice and took pain killers and some muscle relaxant and pain healed. But, it got repeated every week and we did the same treatment for the span of month. After that we did total analysis and it was found that there is compression at d8-d-9 and infection from d8-d10 and l3-l4 of spine. Then we did biopsy (first biopsy) of developed lesions and all reports were normal. At this time othopedician doctor advise us that it can be non-detectable tb infection (as it is non-pulmonary) and we started akt-4 on the basis of symptoms even though mtb was negative up to 4th week of culture growth. She took akt-4 for 20 months (june 2012 to feb-2014). During last 6 months of this time of period she was absolutely fine and started normal movements which were restricted during initial part of treatment. Infection was healed partially, and lesions was also started to disappear. We monitored it by ct scan after every 3 months. But in dec 2014 when medicine supposed to stop completely, again sever back pain started and it was found that there is formation of pus and damage of tissues at d8-d10, l3-l4. During this time of period she suddenly lost her weight by 18 kg (within 15 days), so operated and currated all the pus and infected part from the infected location (second biopsy). That sample we again sent for all the lab tests and it is again negative for mtb. We cultured that sample further and it is fount that this is slow growing ntm (non tuberculin mycobacterium) infection. And rest of all test were normal. As it is very slow growing we cannot found out exact genome of that bacterium. So, at this time infectious disease specialist and spine specialist doctors took decision together and stop akt 4 and started her; 1. Amikacin sulphate 1g: daily im/iv 2. Clarrithromycin: 500mg twice a day 3. Doxycyclin and lactic acid bacillus: twice a day 4. Levofloxacin: 750mg once a day during this treatment only her bsl found high without any diabetic history; so she is also taking, 5. Reclide 80mg twice a day 6. Metformine 500 mg twice a day as amikacin daily 1 gm is very high dose we are monitoring her serum creatinine, lft, esr, crp level on weekly basis; and if serum creatinine level is above standard value doctor advising to stop amikacin for some time and once it comes to normal level again we are starting it. Rests of the medicines are same. Above mentioned medicine has been taken for 4.5 months and again we did contrast mri for analyzing effectiveness of therapy. But in this latest mri report it is found that there is new disease has been developed at d9-d10 vertebral bodies and intervention disc. So, we taken advice from Dr. Rajeev soman, hinduja, mumbai. He has diagnosed it as below; 1. Primary tuberculine infection 2. Secondary nosocomial infection 3. Non-tubeculine mycobacterium and prescribed following medicines for 6 months; 1. Inj. Tigecycline (tiganex) 50 mg, bd - 6 months 2. Tab. Clarrithromycine (synclar) 500 mg, bd - 6 months 3. Tab. Levofloxacine (levoflox) 750 mg, od - 6 months 4. Tab. Linezolid 600 mg, od - 6 months } now all medicines stopped due to severe side effect. Side effect recovery is going on. What should we do?
I am 66 years mail. After morning walk my back above hip stiffens to that extent difficult to sit. But after five minutes sitting it is normal. Please advise
I am suffering from osteo arthritis since 01 yr. Doctor has aked me to go for knee replacement. But I am not going for operation, instead doing physiotherapy. Any thing could be done without operation?
I have started mild pain in foot sole for some days. Also some moving pain sensation in hand & leg sometimes but not at a fix area. I smoke average 2 cigarette daily. I also have low immunity & gastric problems like gas, heaviness, indigestion etc. Frequently get fungal infection. please suggest what could be the reason & type of doctor I should consult. & Tests to be done initially? My age is 41.
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfiture as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
I am 17, years old and feeling pain in my legs due to heavy weights. Give me right ointment for pain relief in my legs.
I am 45 years woman and suffering from severe back pain staring right from the hip to above up to the neck level. Request doctors' valuable advice, please. With regards,
Due to my overweight my knee is paining. please give me a suggestion to loss weight. please can you give some diet tips. please help me.
My knee pain and near knee sound comes like chat kat this type of sound what I do and I eat calcium tab also no different.
My grandma aged 75 has severe knee pain, if she take pain killer affenac tablets, it wil be relief for one or two days, again she gets pain, wat to do for her? Is there any home remedy please.
Female Aged 50 With left shoulder Hand Pain Not related to ecg Diabetic But With neuro problem due to continuous usage of computer. Kindly guide
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.