Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chirag Thonse
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag ThonseYour feedback matters!
Turns out Dr.Chiral Thonse is not just a great doctor but is also a genuine human being. Now in my opinion this makes a huge difference, in terms of how genuinely a doc consults their patient. A hater of clinics, doctors and medication, I have religiously taken all the medication (w/o discarding even one), regularly followed the recommended exercises and also revisited with proper reports and tests done. This speaks highly of the kind of his work.
I am 27 years old and 6 feet" 1" height and I have yearly leg upper joint pain it will last for 1 week and its fluctuating to one leg to another's leg. Please guide me.
I am a software engineer I am sitting in front of computer 8 to 8.5 hrs My right leg and hand are paining much since from two weeks.
I have some pain in back. What I do. The pain started before three days. When I play volleyball then some body strass. So provide help soon.
I am getting sounds from knees course and crack sounds since last 6 years when ever I sit and up and movement at any time so please give me solution sound is coming like audible to others clearly that much intensity of sound please help me with proper diet .and I am doubt about my masturbation I do it daily since last 8 years one. Bad boy thought me this masturbation since that I am doing this please help me and clear my doubt is it due to masturbation or any other reason.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!