Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Chandrasekar

Urologist, Bangalore

Dr. Chandrasekar Urologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Chandrasekar
Dr. Chandrasekar is one of the best Urologists in Vijayanagar, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Chandrasekar personally at Vijayanagar Global Hospital in Vijayanagar, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Chandrasekar and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Vijayanagar Global Hospital

#46, 17th Cross , MC Road, Vijaya Nagar. Landmark:Next to Indraprastha HotelBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Chandrasekar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir When urine is coming I can't bear for a while whenever I was I have to clear it. 4ur kind information I have no sugar just 2 weeks ago I choked.

Ayurveda, Nashik
reason behind this 1) urine infection 2) urine incontenance due to pelvic muscles weakness. u can consult for treatment if u use code u will get 200 discount
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 years old male. Since 20 days deep yellow colour urine passes out which is not frequent. I am diabetic.

Homeopath, Patna
1. Please contact in person once only. 2 blood report for sgot/sgpt/ serrum billiruin / hepataties / blood sugar pp nd fasting before starting the homoeopathic medecine 3. U/s of whole abdomen in five days 3. Gymnema q, syzygium q take 5 drop at inter val of 1 hour in a glass of water 6 hourly. 4 arsenic bromid q one drop in a cup of water thrice daily 5 before starting homoeopath stop all the previous medecine which is taken by you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from enlargement of prostrate for last 2 years. During October 2015 my PSA was detected at 10.92.Thereafter I underwent TRUS and prostrate BX. But it revealed no sign of malignancy. However immediately after Prostrate BX, I was fallen acutely sick with complete retention of Urine. Accordingly, I was hospitalized in January 2016 and treated with iv injection and catheterization. At the time of discharge after one week with catheter in situ, I was advised to go for TURP at the earliest. However, I was not in favor of surgery. Hence, I had made consultation with another surgeon in last week of January 2016 and based on his advice I have undergone MRI Prostrate .PI Rads of MRI is 3/5. Depending on the report, he prescribed me the medicine contiflo-D and advised me to report after 1.5 months with PSA Report. Accordingly, I made report to him in FEBRUARY 2016 WTH MY PSA reading at 8.05. On going through the report, the doctor removed my catheter, prescribed the same medicine –contiflo-D, and asked me to report again in May 2015 with PSA REPORT. On 7th. May 2016, I visited the doctor with PSA reading at 6.05.The doctor then prescribed me Urimax-D and Calutide-50. In replacement of the earlier prescribed medicine. However on consuming Calutide-50, I being a bronchial Asthma patient, developed breathing problem. Accordingly, I made my PSA test on 13.06.2016 and visited doctor on 15.06.2016 with PSA report of 2.72 .On going through the report the doctor advised me to continue other medicine excepting Calutide and report after 03 months with report on PSA and Haemoglobin. I have made my PSA and haemoglobin on 02.11.2016 and the report of test reveals that PSA has been elevated to 5.27 while haemoglobin % has also increased from 14.0 to 14.4.With the report I have consulted my Urologist on 05.11.2016 and due to elevation of PSA he has advised me to continue Calutide again. I have learnt from my chemist that the medicine Calutide is generally prescribed for treatment of Prostate cancer. I am rather worried if I have been suffering from the said Incurable disease. In view of the above, kindly inform me if Calutide can also be prescribed for BPH. Regards.

MBBS,, MS,MRCS(Edinburgh),MCh Urology
Urologist, Mysore
Hi lybrate-user ,understood your problem, you underwent PI rads of MRI .PI rads (Prostate Imaging Reporting and Data System) PI-RADS 1: very low (clinically significant cancer is highly unlikely to be present) PI-RADS 2: low (clinically significant cancer is unlikely to be present) PI-RADS 3: intermediate (the presence of clinically significant cancer is equivocal) PI-RADS 4: high (clinically significant cancer is likely to be present) PI-RADS 5: very high (clinically significant cancer is highly likely to be present) your score of MRI is equivocal ,PSA is fluctuating ,Bicalutamide was added in view of Ca Prostate not for BPH.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It is from a few month I find it problem to urinate after intercourse, I have to wait for long time to initiate urine.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Daily intake of fluids should b 3-4 lits. If u r not consuming adequate amount, increase water consumption. In spite of normal water consumption if u r facing d problem, I ll suggest u a sonography of pelvis to check any abnormality of prostate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel hot in my penis and pain in penis during urine pressure. I have low morning erection. What is cause?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Pain and burning /hot sensation is due to urine infection. Low morning erection indicates erectile dysfunction. You need to tale treatment for both problems as early as possible.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I im suffering from frequent urination problem for past 6 yrs. I hv checked my sugar level. It is normal. Random sugar level is 122. If I drink water I hv to go to bathroom aftr 30 mins. At night I wake up 2 tyms.

General Physician, Cuttack
For your age excessive urination could be due to 1. Drinking lot of water/ excess tea/ coffee/alcohol 2. Urinary tract/bladder infection 3. Bladder stone causing a blockage in ureter/bladder, stone in urinary tract, cystitis, interstitial nephritis 5. Diabetes mellitus/diabetes inspidus, hypertension, 6. Stress/anxiety/nervousness, 7. Do urine re/me, blood sugar testing, take usg kub, and consult urologist for advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 years old happily married having two kids I am having pain sometimes in my testicles more often during night time when I am having laziness to urinate I have erectile dysfunction since last one year and I do not feel morning erection also Kindly guide

To get rid of erectile dysfunction you need to take homoeopathic mother tincture agnus castus q q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines are based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & these medicines need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From Yesterday my friend is taking green tea 2 a day and consuming lot of water for weight loss but he is having a problem that every 15 min he has to go to toilet for urinate is this because of green tea of taking exercise water please advice and tell sometime.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), M.D in Ayurveda, Ph.D
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
May be having sugar, so better to have test ie fasting blood sugar, then you can use the correct ayurveda medicine, ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After abortion if we wil have to done urine or blood test or ultrasound. Whether, In that report, everyone knows about abortion, that I have done. please help.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Yes. Urine or blood samples for pregnancy test can come positive even after 2 months of abortion. Though usg will hardly show any sign of pregnancy after abortion.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have annal fisserfrom 1 month and I use ointment. fissure me se pani bhi aa sakta h kya ya mavad? Because mere fissure me se pani type ka kucha aata h or udhar geela geela sa rahta h. What is this happening and what should I do? Please help me.

MBBS, M.S. (Surgery)
General Surgeon, Lucknow
Hello, lybrate-user do a proper perineal examination by a surgeon to stablize your correct diagnosis whether you are suffering from fissure or fistula and same time you can also know your correct treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 58 years old. There is regular pain on left side back and front side below 4" from chest or 5" distance from nabhi. On back side pain both side on upper side of hip. I drink minimum 6 lt water in a day but urine out put in a day 1/2 lt. And at the time of urine I feel burden pain.

certificate course golds gym personal trainer, postgraduate certificate in sports and exercise science, BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Sir I would advice you to go for thorough investigation related to your kidney. As you have mentioned 6litre water intake and output only. 5litres. Suggest kidney issues. - blood test, renal profile, cbc, esr, c reactive protein, urine routine, 24 hour creatinine clearance, liver panel - sonography abdo and pelvis. First b4 drawing to conlusion. Investigation matters. Pls do it as soon as possible.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, My prostrate is enlarged in size and weighs approx 27 gms. Impression: hypertrophy of prostrate grade I by sonography. Kindly suggest remedy.

Dear Lybrate User, Benign Hypertrophy of Prostate is a non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland. In this clinical condition multiple nodules are formed inside the prostate gland. These nodules often compress the urethra resulting in the narrowing of the lumen of urethra & producing a resistance to the urine flow. Resistance to urine flow requires the bladder to work harder during voiding, possibly leading to progressive enlargement, instability, or weakness of the bladder muscle. Benign Hypertrophy of Prostate can be easily diagnosed by an USG of whole abdomen along with blood test for Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA). Follow the given medication as directed:- 1) 5 drops of Homoeopathic CAUSTICUM 30 at early morning daily before brushing teeth 2) 5 drops of Homoeopathic CONIUM MAC 30 before going to bath daily. 3) 5 drops of Homoeopathic BARYTA CARB 30 just one hour before dinner daily. 4) Homoeopathic Mother Tincture SABAL SERRULATA Q, 30 drops, twice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Along with the aforesaid medication few changes in your lifestyle are also necessary. Lifestyle alterations to address the symptoms include decreasing fluid intake before bedtime, moderating the consumption of alcohol and caffeine-containing products, and following a timed voiding schedule. Also it would be better if you could void the urine in sitting position.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

During routine ultrasound check up , it is learnt that there is a 5 mm calculi in the left kidney. What medication and precautions are required?

FIMSA, MD-Nephrology, DM - Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, MBBS
Nephrologist, Delhi
If it has been detected first time,then simply increasing your fluid intake to ensure 2-2.5 litres urine output should solve the problem.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have kidney stone problem so I can eat calcium tablet or capsule. It is harmful for me or not please tell me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Avoid calcium in the form of calcium carbonate in tabs-------you can take calcium citrate---------------
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old. Sufring from prostatitis from last 6 month, I go to uroglist he gave me antibiotic for 4 week. With this treatment I am ok. But some symptom come back. I go to another uroglist. He said I have chronic prostatitis for last 7 months so he gave me 3 month of antibiotic. This is a correct treatment. Reply me sir

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , if your diagnosis is correct then given treatment is correct. However try to think back to see what was the cause of prostatitis. You see prostatitis is a difficult infection to get rid of. Usually it may be residual infection of uti most commonly urethritis. Dr. Kiran mehta.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend (boy) & another boy did anal sex. Now my friend is having little pain in anus & when he pooped. A little blood also came. As such there is no injury or problem. But pl suggest what he should do. Can he have sex with that boy again or not?

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected lybrate-user hi I suggest not to have same thing again with that boy or any other boy by this you r inviting high chances of contagious diseases dear thanks regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to remove stones in kidney. Can it be removed permanent or not? please tell me, ayurvedic treatment.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
what are the size of the stones? stones treatment depends on the types and size of stone, most kidney stones won't require invasive procedures. You may be able to pass a small stone by: drinking water. Drinking as much as 2 to 3 quarts (1.9 to 2.8 liters) a day may help flush out your urinary system. Unless doctor tells you otherwise, drink enough fluid mostly water to produce clear or nearly clear urine. Passing a small stone can cause some discomfort. To relieve mild pain, according to your medical history I may prescribe pain relievers. I am a doctor and renal (kidney) registered dietitian who will also prescribe a customized diet plan and medications to help pass your kidney stone quickly and with less pain. Do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mothers one kidney had removed 3 months ago due to stone in her kidney. Now he is feeling weakness and burning sensation in her legs. Neurosurgeon recommend her B-complex. Is that sufficient for her?

PG Dip Diet, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
She is needed to eat balanced diet, with the sources of vitamin B-complex. She may also has low electrolyte balance in her blood. So, she is needed to limited the fluid intake and only to consume optimum amount that is needed by her. Also make sure that she takes proper rest.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have Problem of Anal Fisher. But good thing is that I do not have a Bleeding problem. So please Suggest me. Cream or medicine for anal fisher. is very painful during the stool in the morning. please reply me.

MBBS, M S General Surgery ,
General Surgeon, Chandigarh
Apply lox cream 2percent three times a day for about one month take syrup lactulose 3tsf thrice a day for about one month.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujh 6 mm ki stone hai kidney me or mai alopethic Medicine le ra hu kya bina operation k stone ko medicine k threw nikala ja skta hai or kya mai alopethic k sath koi homeopathy ya ayurvedic medicine le sakta hu, agar le sakta hu to kon si le sakta hu.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCH- Urology
Urologist, Kolkata
Such stones generally come out with Medical management. You need to take potassium citrate syrup 3 times daily for 3-6 months. Check your serum Uric acid level. Drink 3-4 litre of fluid daily. Decrease animal protein intake, decrease salt intake and increase citrus fruit intake. Check USG KUB after 6 months or SOS if symptoms worsen.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed