Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am having a acidity problem at night. If I take a little bit oily food, I started having a chest burn problem. But still I don't have any liver problem. What is the appropriate solution for this problem?
Hi I have desk job in bpo. There is so much work and I am unable to have food on time. So I am facing gastric prob and abdominal pain sometimes. What to do?
I'm suffering from pain in my anus during bowl movement and passing stool .starting I have seen blood during passing stool but now I have lots of pain in my anus please suggest me i'm totally tired of this .i started taking fiber fruit juice and fruit but it is become worst please suggest me.
I am 36 yes old man, suffering from gas n constipation, what happens to me is one side of my head pains hard then I vomit two three times I feel weakness, though I taken medical treatment still no relief, now I am taking petsafa.
I have problem of digestion and hair failing since couple of week. Please advice me what should I do?
Dear sir Actually am suffering from the irritable motion problem since two years, I am making motion in the morning before breakfast and after having breakfast but now leads to a major problem to me probably about 5 times a day am going to bathroom to motion. I do not have any pain, no blood marks in my motion. But needs to go 5 times a day and also I do not have any vomiting and I since it as strucking inside my colon it does not comes out at any cost but passing some time then it may but not completely and again and again after making the motion I feel it as am not satisfactory and again I need to go bathroom it creates me a lot of problem so please help me. If I expect I as irritable bowl syndrome- The symptoms does not I have if I expect constipation- am making motion freely but needs to go max times a day for 5.with addition of these am feeling acidity so what I have to to get rid of it.
I observe pin worms in my stool. Can you please suggest tablet. Even if I ate heavy food my stomach feeling empty in 2 hrs .lots of gas is forming inside my stomach (I skipped lunch for last few days. Please suggest me medicine . Thanks in advance.
Hi sir this is naveen reddy. I am suffering with gas problem frequently. Please suggest some solution for this one.
My husband is diagnosed with fatty liver. What are the possible reason for the same and the best possible remedy.
I am a 41 year old male, I was on depression medication for 12 years and consumption of alcohol for 22 years, both are stopped since last three months. 1. Gas and Acidity 2. Back pain 3. Weight loss / dieting 4. Pain all over body, like hitting with pin. 5. Heaviness in the head loose of balance 6. Recently started Migraine issues 7. Eye weakness, flickering at times. 8. Dizziness.
I feel pain in my liver always. Before 1and half year doctor said I am having colitis. I have taken lots of medicine. But no benefit found. Black spots formed around my eyes and I look older due to liver sickness.
One of the more severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
1. Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
2. Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
3. Crohn's colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas,
4. Ileitis: This type affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
5. Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Despite the uncertainty as to the nature of the specific causes of Crohn's disease, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
1. Immune system problems
2. Genetic disorders
3. Environmental factors
a) Certain edibles
b) Viruses or harmful bacteria
The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
1. Diarrhea: This can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in more severe cases.
2. In rare cases, there may be blood in your stool.
3. In more intense cases, you may even develop a fever.
4. Cramping and intermittent belly pain.
5. Anemia, due to a reduction in iron levels caused by bloody stools.
6. Weight loss.
7. Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus, called anal fissures.