Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogita GajjarYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
I am having skin problems. I have wrinkles though I am only 21 yrs of age and I have many small ulcers over my skin.
My eye sight is 6 point so I want to cure my eyes naturally without going with surgeries ,is it possible to get cure eyes completely with out eyesight?
If I take soya protein will it help me to increase my body mass and weight? I go to gym but my body is not developing. .i don't get time to eat my breakfast nd lunch properly because of work. Can anyone suggest me a good soya protein?
My girl friend her age 19 she says when she was in periods she have bleeding upto 8 days is any problem to gain children so please give your suggestions.
I am 37 year old man. I got marred in 2007 and I felt this problem from my first night. I am facing problem while having sex with my wife. Without taking any medicine I can't have sex. Now I want to come out of this bad habit. I meat some doctor they are saying that I am absolutely ok. I have a kid also. There is some kind of fear in me and I want to come out of this but I don't know how to tackle this fear.
I want to know why I am feeling weakness from 10 days I had gone through brain operation 2 years ago.
Is asthma can permanently cure or its whole life disease? How can I cure it or fix it permanently because. I am suffer from moderate asthma.
Basically I am from andhra Pradesh, I got job in Chennai. So I came to chennai. Since past 15 days my hair started falling. For that I consulted a doctor. He suggested me to use Mintop 2% lotion & Alobical Tablets. Is these medicines will help me? Or else I can use some other. Kindly give a response on this. Thank You.
If I shift my living place from one city to another I am getting hair loss. How can I control my hair loss?
I want to grow more height, so I am using group powder but it is no use. Can you give me a better solution?
I am 65 yrs old lady. C/o severe osteoarthritis k/c/o hp n dm. Please help me to get rid the severe joint esp knee pain
Acne is a common skin disease, which happens when the hair follicles becomes full with dead skin cells and oil secreted from the skin. Acne is mainly characterized by vast areas of blackheads and pimples. The appearance of a person suffering from acne has often led to anxiety, and in extreme cases has caused depression as well.
Causes of Acne:
- Genetics is thought to be one of the main reasons for hair fall due to acne. This is supported both by twin studies and studies that have shown higher rates of acne among first degree relatives. Acne susceptibility is polygenic as the disease does not follow the Mendelian inheritance pattern.
- Another reason for acne is related to hormonal activities, such as those during menstrual cycle and puberty. During puberty, sex hormones called androgens increase, which causes the follicular glands to grow larger than normal. Many hormones like testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and growth hormone have been shown to have links with acne.
- Many bacteria like the anaerobic bacterium are suspected to be a reason behind acne. Infection caused by the parasite Demodex is also responsible for causing acne.
Role of Diet in Acne:
Different studies have been done to establish a relationship between diet and acne, but there is no evidence to prove so. Some tests have shown different degrees of acne intensity due to high glycemic diets. Another unproved study shows consuming dairy milk is linked to higher incidences and intensity of acne. One recent experiment has shown a relationship between acne and obesity, however, no relationship is found between acne and insulin metabolism. Vitamin B12 may cause skin problems similar to acne.
Cigarette smoking and acne has been a ground for high debate among biologists. Some medical records have shown that cigarette smoking increases the severity of acne. Some studies have also shown that stress or other psychological causes worsens acne. Acne severity is linked to high stress levels.
- Scars are a common symptom of acne. Acne scars are caused due to inflammation in the skin dermal layer. The scar is made by an abnormal form of healing after the inflammation. These scars are classified on the basis of whether excess collagen or collagen loss is caused by the abnormal inflammation.
- Nodular acne lesions cause pigmentations. This often leaves a red, inflamed mark even after the lesion has been cured.
- A diet low on glycemic index is recommended for treating acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first step in treating mild to moderate acne. This is because of its high effectiveness and mild side effects. The peroxide causes drying of the skin as a side effect.
- Antibiotics are very much used for treating acne. Oral antibiotics are highly recommended. This is because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azelaic acid when applied at 20% concentration is effective for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Natural treatment methods include applying tea tree oil or bee venom to reduce the amount of lesions in acne.