Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Wadhwani
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh WadhwaniYour feedback matters!
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
One of the most common difficulties in treating cancer is pain. Pain can be associated with both localized tumors and metastatic cancer. Although only 15% of patients with nonmetastatic disease had pain associated with their tumor at the time of diagnosis, pain becomes more pervasive as disease progresses. With the diagnosis of metastatic disease the percentage of patients having pain increased to 74%. Direct tumor involvement is the most common cause of pain, present in approximately two thirds of patients with pain from metastatic cancer. Tumor invasion of bone, common in breast and prostate cancer and with multiple myeloma, accounts for pain in approximately 50% of these patients. The remaining 50% experience tumor-related pain that is due to nerve compression or infiltration, or tumor involvement of the gastrointestinal tract or soft tissue.
- Is pain present?
- What is pain intensity rating (0-10)?
- What are descriptions of the pain?
- Where is the pain?
- Are there recognizable pain syndromes?
- What is the current pain regimen?
- What is the meaning of the pain?
- Intensity: How severe is your pain?
- Character: How would you describe your pain?
- Location: Where is your pain?
- Radiation: Does your pain go anywhere else?
- Timing: When does your pain occur?
- Correlated factors: What makes your pain better or worse?
- Implications of pain: How does this pain affect your daily living?
- Meaning of the pain: What does the pain mean to you?
Role of Homeopathy:
Homoeopathic medicines are useful in decreasing the intensity of the pain. Even in the later stages of cancer when metastasis has occur the homoeopathic medicines decreases the pain.