Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ragini Harsh Toshniwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ragini Harsh ToshniwalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 25 year old married woman. We are not having children from past 4 years. When I tested, my fallopian tube is 2.1 cm in diameter was seen with infection/damage. I do not want to go for IVF, so any other cleaning type of process can be done to bring back to normal and get conceived.?
Life as we know it can be quite harsh and mundane at times. While it may seem easy to lose interest from day to day, making it fun and exciting can require a little effort from your side. What makes anyone’s journey special is a dream to live for. You need to be excited and enthusiastic about this vision to carry it forward.
Positive and powerful tips to apply to your daily life
The most important fact that most people do not fathom is that every individual is in complete control of their life and destiny.
- Do what you love doing: People tend to go with the flow and take life as it comes, but this is the very cause of a dull and mundane life. We as human beings love the things we are good at and it only makes sense to do what we love to keep the excitement going and not make work feel like work, but a fun thing that arouses our passion. When you realize this, you will need to take a stand and start pursuing what drives you from within and gives your life purpose.
- Take control of your emotions: Our emotions are what dictate our mood and behavior at different times of the day. Our emotions have a direct impact on our productivity since they control the mental state we are in. So, it is important to know that we have the power to control our emotions. The events that occur in our day to day life can only influence our emotions if we let them. If you choose to live a rather fulfilling life you will have to opt to control your emotions and not let your emotions control you.
- Challenge yourself every day: This is directly linked to doing what you love. A human being cannot challenge himself to get better at what he does not love doing. This is why most people do not succeed in life and end up as a mediocre person. When you do what you like you are passionate about it and naturally look for ways to do it better. This is the way you challenge yourself. If the way that is better is tough for you to implement, then you strive to achieve that level of excellence.
- Do not get into make-believe mode: The first step to attainment is acceptance. You cannot attain a life that you desire if you are unable to accept your present circumstance. Most people keep worrying about their day to day problems and finally begin to get into the make-believe mode as a way to escape from their issues.
- Allow yourself to feel emotions: Life and feeling alive are all about being able to feel every emotion. Taking control of your emotions does not mean building a wall against certain emotions that make you feel sad. You can consider yourself successful in controlling your emotions when you can feel them and then productively channelize those feelings.
- Treat life as a journey and not a destination: The only reason you should have a dream is to have a reason to walk towards it. The very attainment of the goal is not the most exciting part, the walk is.
So, follow these simple yet practical tips and have an exciting and purposeful life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I did first time sex and my age is 21 years, before 5 days of my period time I did sex then after 5 days my period come for only 1 day and stop, so I am confused that my pregnancy is start or not? Please give me answer of my question.
Desi ghee is a powerhouse of vitamins and fatty acids which promote good health. It is an ancient remedy for cough, cold and soft skin, but in the last few years, the credibility of saturated fats like desi ghee has been in question.
There are some people who believe that saturated fats are the bad fats but a recent research and majority of health experts agree that naturally occurring saturated fats present in desi ghee are actually good for your health. Here are 8 amazing health benefits of desi ghee:
Builds Strong Bones: Desi ghee is one of the few foods that are rich in Vitamin K, especially Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 helps the body to utilize essential minerals, including calcium and thus improves bone health and development. Also, the right amount of desi ghee helps eliminate tooth decay. Another function of desi ghee is to keep joints and connective tissues lubricated, increasing flexibility.
Immune System Booster: Desi ghee is packed with Vitamin A which helps eliminate free radicals in the body. Vitamin A is linked to the proper functioning of the immune system. That’s not all; Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that may help prevent certain types of cancer, especially ulcerative colitis that could otherwise lead to colon cancer.
Boosts Energy Levels: Since experts recommend that athletes should use desi ghee as a consistent energy source, we can take the same advice. The fatty acids in desi ghee are quickly processed by the liver and broken into energy. Apart from boosting metabolism and energy levels, desi ghee aids in the body’s absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K, which enhance stamina.
High Smoking Point: While being processed, desi ghee can endure a higher “smoking point” compared to coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil. This means that it won't break into free radicals till the temperature rises to 482 Fahrenheit. These villainous free radicals are unstable molecules that create havoc on our health, from premature aging to cancer. So when you consume desi ghee your risk levels of ingesting those villains are extremely low.
Improves Digestive Tract: Desi ghee is rich in butyric acid. A study reveals that people with unhealthy digestive tract don’t naturally produce butyric acid. Since good digestion is a key to good health, it’s essential to incorporate foods rich in butyric acid into your diet to aid digestion. This acid nourishes cells in the intestines, reduces leakage of undigested food particles and aids in the repair of the mucosal wall.
Reduces Inflammation: Butyric acid is one of the major fatty acids that the body needs to fight inflammation, especially in the gastrointestinal tract. Patients suffering from ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease or other inflammatory bowel diseases would be adviced to include desi ghee in their diet. According to Ayurveda, gently rubbing desi ghee on cranky joints can help soothe inflammation, lubricate joints and banish arthritis stiffness.
Keeps Your Eyes Healthy: The vitamin A present in desi ghee improves eye health and this reduces several eye-related health problems. This powerful antioxidant reduces the risk of macular degeneration and the development of cataract. The fatty acid in ghee augments the body’s absorption of this important vitamin as well as other nutrients.
Healthier Skin: Desi ghee’s natural properties can keep skin moisturized for a long period of time. It penetrates deep into the skin to keep it hydrated; dry skin accelerates premature aging, including wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin. To avoid this, one can generously massage lukewarm desi ghee on the skin, keep it for 10 mins and take a shower. Regular usage will give you a lasting, glowing skin.
So, by now you must have understood that desi ghee is not our foe but a good friend that everyone should have. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!