Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Premal ShahYour feedback matters!
I am raja bal. 22 years old. Hight 5.6 ft.my life style is normal. My weight 50. But I want to gain my weight. Please help me.
I am 43 years old suffering with type two diabetes last ten years and with regular medicine TRIPIED I and VOGLIBOSE 0.2 Can't control diet that's why sugar levels is always fasting 300 and above. Kindly tell me any Ayurveda which can control sugars.
I'm 21 years & I masturbate 4-5 times in a week! But in past 1-2 months I have decrease in size of my penis & weak memory! So please kindly tell me the way to cure it!
I am 31 years old working housewife. My hairs are falling, there are less hairs on my skull. There are splitends, haircurls and big hair locks which go away from head when I use to comb my hairs. Some hairs are white also. Please suggest some medicated hair-oil, hair massage oil/cream, shampoo or some tablets and hair tonic for good, healthy, shiny, voluminous hairs.
I m only 18year old but my hair little white and dandruff also. Day by day my hair continuously falling. What I do? And suggest me which shampoo I will use and give some domestic tips.
Possible causes include:
• Tooth decay (cavities)
• Fractured teeth
• Worn fillings
• Gum disease
• Worn tooth enamel
• Exposed tooth root
In healthy teeth, a layer of enamel protects the crowns (the part above the gum line )of your teeth. Under the gum line a layer called cementum protects the tooth root. Underneath both the enamel and the cementum is dentin.
Dentin is less dense than enamel and cementum and contains microscopic tubules (small hollow tubes or canals). When dentin loses its protective covering of enamel or cementum these tubules allow heat and cold or acidic or sticky foods to reach the nerves and cells inside the tooth. Dentin may also be exposed when gums recede. The result can be hypersensitivity.
Sensitive teeth can be treated. The type of treatment will depend on what is causing the sensitivity. Your dentist may suggest one of a variety of treatments:
• Desensitizing toothpaste. This contains compounds that help block transmission of sensation from the tooth surface to the nerve, and usually requires several applications before the sensitivity is reduced.
• Fluoride gel. An in-office technique which strengthens tooth enamel and reduces the transmission of sensations.
• A crown, inlay or bonding. These may be used to correct a flaw or decay that results in sensitivity.
• Surgical gum graft. If gum tissue has been lost from the root, this will protect the root and reduce sensitivity.
• Root canal. If sensitivity is severe and persistent and cannot be treated by other means, your dentist may recommend this treatment to eliminate the problem.
Proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing sensitive-tooth pain. Ask your dentist if you have any questions about your daily oral hygiene routine or concerns about tooth sensitivity.
I have cold for last two days before that I have fever. is there is any symptom of h1n1? Please help me.
Dear sir, I think my penis size is small as compared to my friends. Normal length is 3.5 to 4 cm. At the time of erection length is 12 cm. I really don't know about the normal size of penis. I am also doing hard work out at gym it is affecting on penis size or not. Please guide me. Other info Age 25 Unmarried Regards J. K.
The immune system within your body is what protects you from all the attacks of various microbes from the world outside. However, the immune system itself can face problems and can defend the body only so much. Thus it is wise to add some homeopathic medicines and help the immune system fight the possible intruders better.Let's have a look at some of them:
- Gelsemium:This medication is extracted from the vine Gelsemium sempervirens, and is known as a very effective remedy when you have flu like symptoms with the cold such as, exhaustion, body ache and fever.
- Arsenicum album:A very well known remedy for food poisoning as well as other digestive disorders, Arsenicum album can be very effective in treating a wide variety of stomach related illnesses caused by the reaction to foreign microbes.
- Oscillococcinum:This medication contains trace amounts of duck liver and heart and is known to be a good immune booster. Effective in the cases of cold and flu like symptoms, oscillococcinum can effectively treat fever with flu and other symptoms, although it may take a bit of time for it start acting. It is thus best to consult with your homeopathic doctor before starting a course.
- Allium cepa:If you have flu like symptoms with teary eyes and nasal congestion, Allium cepa is a very good remedy. You have to take a few doses before the symptoms start subsiding. One dose contains three to five pellets and you might have to take about two to three doses daily for a couple of days for the symptoms to subside.
- Combination medications:There are multiple medical combinations, which can help you boost your immunity as well. Consult your Homeopathic doctor to get the best combination for your specific condition. Some of these combinations are:
- Calcarea Carbonica 30-1 dose, Phosphorus - 1 dose,Lycopodium 30-1 dose: This combination is very effective in treating sensitive colds where fever may or may not exist but causes extreme nasal blockages.
- Lycopodium 30, Sabadilla 30: This combination is very effective when the cold and nasal blockages are due to pollen sensitivity and occur during the pollinating season. This can be used in a regular dosage to not only stop the symptoms but to also stop the allergy from happening in the first place.