Hypertension or increased blood pressure is a disease that is caused due to our modern lifestyle. The blood vessels supplying blood to the various body parts become narrow, because of which additional pressure is exerted to ensure blood reaches all parts of the body.
This is a chronic condition and requires lifelong medication. Homeopathy, however, looks at treating hypertension holistically and will not only bring down the blood pressure temporarily, but also address the underlying symptoms.
- Effective in treating hypertension that is caused by lifestyle changes
- Patient is usually thin, active, nervous, and irritable with a short temper.
- Increased tendency to consume caffeine, alcohol, and spicy and fried food.
- Males who are aggressive and highly ambitious
- Patient may have constipation.
- Person usually feels worse in the morning and gets better through the day.
- One of the best homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure
- The nervous system is highly irritated.
- Not to be used in pregnant women
- Reduces mortality in the long run
- Useful in patients who take excessive salt or are used to adding salt in all their food items
- The patient has a liking for salty, spicy, sour and fried food items.
- Increased thirst associated with a dry mouth
- Swelling of the feet and abdomen is very common.
- Swollen or puffy face
- Asymmetric coating of the tongue, anemia, and palpitations
- Past events in the person’s life, which may have provoked anger, but which is suppressed
- Flushing of the face
- Congested head and face due to increased blood flow and a throbbing headache
- Head feels heavy so much so that you cannot put down your head on a pillow.
- Head feels big and enlarged.
- There could be a correlation with the sun where an exposure to sun aggravates the problem
- Patient does not feel like working, is irritated, and gets very excited at everything.
- Blood pressure is associated with hemorrhaging.
- Face appears flushed and pupils are dilated.
- Pulse rate is higher and there is throbbing of the temporal arteries.
- Useful where the blood pressure increases suddenly, in patients who normally have good BP readings
- Person has a fear of death and is very anxious.
- Increased restlessness and palpitations
- Patient could have congested headaches during these episodes.
- Blood pressure readings are worsened by smoking cigarettes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!