Low sex drive
Low libido in men is a result of various factors such as low testosterone levels, reduce blood flow and other emotional issues such as stress, depression, anxiety etc.
Experiencing a loss of libido can have deep impacts upon a man's life, arriving at far past the pad. On the grounds that sexual execution is nearly identified with affections of certainty, trouble in sexual working can accelerate a general despondency, and also pressure in private relationships and even physical and emotional withdrawal from life partners. The point when men experience a loss of libido, they suffer alone in quiet. This is awful, since there is presently an extraordinary bargain that might be carried out therapeutically to help male sexual dysfunction. What's more, it is critical to follow each man that, the loss of libido can show huge health issues.
Causes for low libido:
- Anxiety and stress cause low libido
- Having sex by compulsions with a person whom you do not like.
- Controlling sexual urges for longer duration leading to obstruction of semen which in turn results in low libido.
- Overindulgence in sexual activities leading to low quantity of semen.
Ayurvedic treatment and tips to increase libido:
- Include zinc in your eating methodology.
- Include essential fats in your eating diet.
- Mix triphala powder in water. Keep it away for 60 minutes. Include a table spoon of unadulterated nectar. Have this in unanticipated morning day by day.
- Include a tea spoon of nectar in a glass of milk and drink. It expands safety against illnesses and give quality and feeling of wellness, important for general health incorporating libido.
- Workout regularly. Exercise is an extraordinary stress buster.
- Reduce stress. Anxiety is a major mental component that can influence male libido.