Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.