Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic Treatment for Cardiovascular Disease
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
Homeopathic Remedy for Cardiovascular Disease
When heart failure is concerned there are many effective homeopathic medicines are available, but the selection depends upon the individuality of the patient, considering the mental and physical symptoms:
- Latrodectus: This homeopathic remedy used for heart disease with symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum: This Homeopathic Remedy is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This Homeopathic Remedy is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problem in a heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles, and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This Homeopathic medicine is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which causes hypertension.
Related Tip: '5 Causes Of Heart Failure'
Update From Lybrate: Choosing the best cooking oil is a tough task. To ease your trouble, we at Lybrate have brought some Healthy Cooking Oil products for your heart health which will look after your overall health.