Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathic Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by inquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment, and provides treatment accordingly.
Homeopathic Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis pain are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to the formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then Homeopathic medicine bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This Homeopathic remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This Homeopathic remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Homeopathic remedy Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally, the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.
Update From Lybrate: Pain is an uncomfortable feeling in the body that is triggered by the nervous system. Buy Pain Relief Products at Lybrate’s Goodkart at a best-assured price.